Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Aaron Colvin Suspended 4 Games

Nick Marshall at nickel?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Shocker. Out come the VH3 bandwagon.

It's 4 games people.

Pretty much.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

So if Colvin doesn't use PEDs anymore, will he be an even worse player?

Honest question.

No worries, we've got McCray...

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

4 games...not the end of the world or reason to dramatically change the draft strategy.

Quote:No worries, we've got McCray...
mccray starting is definitely worrisome

Please do not base the first selection over what Aaron Colvin did. It's only 4 games.

Quote:Oof, at least it's PEDs.

I'm not up on this subject, but why are PED's considered different from other drugs? And why did Colvin take these PEDs if he knew they were illegal?

(This post was last modified: 04-08-2016, 10:23 PM by BklynJag.)

Quote:Aaron Colvin is not overrated.

Yes he is. I do not get the hype over him. He is a solid player. He was burnt quite a few times last season.

GRATZ AH-AHHHHHHHHH SAVIOUR OF THE UNIVERSE.

Quote:Blackmon still on the roster...hmm...the Ghost of Blackmon haunting us...?

more like Laroy Reynolds
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

(This post was last modified: 04-09-2016, 07:19 PM by fredalwaysajag.)

Quote:I'm not up on this subject, but why are PED's considered different from other drugs? And why did Colvin take these PEDs if he knew they were illegal?

And they say "how do you survive, weighing one sixty five? In the city, where the skinny fellaz die." Tell mama don't... CRY

Quote:Championsh--oh, wait. Wrong overused meme.

#BecauseJaguars

Haha! Now that... was funny.

Jack can play nickel or Ramsey
"Get Better Everyday"

Quote:Yes he is. I do not get the hype over him. He is a solid player. He was burnt quite a few times last season.

Go tweet at Andre branch
Shock the world

Just need to find someone to replace him in those four games however.

Well we were gonna pick another CB somewhere in the draft anyways

Twitter Follow: @jSp3nce

Quote:Yes he is. I do not get the hype over him. He is a solid player. He was burnt quite a few times last season.

In fairness, I kinda agree that Colvin is overrated at this point in his career, but in fairness every CB gets burnt from time to time.

(This post was last modified: 04-09-2016, 01:48 AM by Predator.)

Quote:In fairness, I kinda agree that Colvin is overrated at this point in his career, but in fairness every CB gets burnt from time to time.
I thought all halfway decent second year players are supposed to play mistake free?

Oh well, if he doesn't he must stink and be overrated.

Quote:So if Colvin doesn't use PEDs anymore, will he be an even worse player?

Honest question.
Von Miller got suspended for PEDs, came back a better player.