Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fox News Republican Debate

Jeb is like the 3rd Manning brother.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Marco won't even take a shot at anyone on stage anymore after that beat down, lol.

Christie is crushing it tonight.

lol Rubio is done, Christie is savage tonight

lol Jeb! just laid the smackdown on Trump

(This post was last modified: 02-06-2016, 10:08 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Jeb brings out the worst in Trump. He is such a weasel.

Trump would be better off ignoring him. He is like that guy on Happy Gilmore Shooter planted to wreck Happys game.

Would Kasich just quit already. Can't believe people are still putting money into this guys campaign.

lol wow Rubio is done

I actually thought Bush had a good night, Christie also game out guns blazing, Rubio easily had the worst showing of anyone up there. 

"That's because he got Carson's votes"

lol 

Trump and Christie won the debate tonight in my opinion.

Rubio got slaaaaaaaaayed..

(This post was last modified: 02-07-2016, 01:45 AM by Jaguar Warrior.)

Let's dispel this fiction once and for all that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing; he's undergoing a systematic effort to change this country and make America more like the rest of the world. If I'm elected we'll embrace what makes America the greatest country in the world

Let's dispel this fiction once and for all that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing; he's undergoing a systematic effort to change this country and make America more like the rest of the world. If I'm elected we'll embrace what makes America the greatest country in the world

[Image: VdKcmEf.png]

^^LOL

I actually dont think this will make that huge a difference

Quote:I actually dont think this will make that huge a difference
The fact that Donald Trump continues to be the front runner suggests you're right about that.

Quote:I actually dont think this will make that huge a difference

This certainly is the best case scenario for Marco Rubio.   Especially,  after he arguably had the most momentum of all of the Republican Candidates coming out of Iowa.  

Moving forward,  after seeing this debate,   it's easy to envision Rubio being a primary target of all of the remaining candidates. 

If it turns out that Rubio loses several % points in the total New Hampshire vote,  it will be interesting to see which candidate ( s ) gains that % as a result.    Because of Rubio's struggles last night,  N.H. could potentially open the door for a candidate who didn't finish in the top 3 in Iowa.  

Quote: This certainly is the best case scenario for Marco Rubio.   Especially,  after he arguably had the most momentum of all of the Republican Candidates coming out of Iowa.  

Moving forward,  after seeing this debate,   it's easy to envision Rubio being a primary target of all of the remaining candidates. 

If it turns out that Rubio loses several % points in the total New Hampshire vote,  it will be interesting to see which candidate ( s ) gains that % as a result.    Because of Rubio's struggles last night,  N.H. could potentially open the door for a candidate who didn't finish in the top 3 in Iowa.  
Much like the Democratic Party is going all in on Clinton, the GOP is going to throw all its funding and support behind Rubio. He's the only guy left that fits their agenda and has a chance. I think he's got a better shot at being their candidate than anyone else. Frankly, that scares me. I don't want to be in a Rubio-led America.

Quote:Much like the Democratic Party is going all in on Clinton, the GOP is going to throw all its funding and support behind Rubio. He's the only guy left that fits their agenda and has a chance. I think he's got a better shot at being their candidate than anyone else. Frankly, that scares me. I don't want to be in a Rubio-led America.

For discussion sake lets say that Marco Rubio only gets around 11 or 12 % of the vote instead of around 17 % that he was polling at prior to the debate.   Do you think that will scare the big donors of the Republican Party,  knowing that Rubio could easily be vulnerable in debates against the Democrat Nominee?

Quote:  For discussion sake lets say that Marco Rubio only gets around 11 or 12 % of the vote instead of around 17 % that he was polling at prior to the debate.   Do you think that will scare the big donors of the Republican Party,  knowing that Rubio could easily be vulnerable in debates against the Democrat Nominee?
I think the right answer is, "Who knows?". There are many, many Republicans out there, including some big-money names, that are at least as scared of a Trump Presidency as they are a Clinton or Sanders one.

I'm starting to think the GOP wants a 3-4 horse race throughout the primaries. That wouldn't give anyone the delegates to outright win the nomination and force a brokered convention. At that point the GOP stacks the house with whoever they really want.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]