Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Oregon militia leader Ammon Bundy, 7 others arrested after gunfight kills 1, injures 1

(This post was last modified: 03-09-2016, 05:13 PM by badger.)

Quote:Let's see, fool jumps out of truck saying "Shoot me! Y'all want to shoot me? Shoot me!" Then fool further provokes his own death by sticking his hand inside his coat as if he has a weapon. Fool gets shot. He got what he asked for. How much have more generous and benevolent can they be?

if you watch the video its obvious he gets out because he was already being shot at and wanted to draw attention away from other passengers in the car... pretty obvious, but I underestimate your will to be subservient to a wicked government.

it's just kinda funny how the inital video put out by the FBI left people with a completely wrong impression on what happened.  this new video with sound lets you know exactly whats happening. 

but even so, you look for a way to justify anything and everything that happened there because it's the government. the same government that has a track record of lying repeatedly... but no not here.  They are being 100% honest here and love you. They want nothing but the best for you. This has nothing to do with selling rare Earth minerals for profit in the future, NOTHING AT ALL.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Careful you don't break a bone making leaps like this.

this country has finally been conditioned enough to believe that the federal government deserves special privileges when it comes to life and liberty

Quote:this country has finally been conditioned enough to believe that the federal government deserves special privileges when it comes to life and liberty

Let me get this straight...you think certain people need to follow the orders of law enforcement and do exactly what they say, but when it comes to this guy law enforcement was at fault?  After watching that video, challenging officers, telling them to stand down, running, reaching for a weapon, should I go on?  You somehow want to call this a government conspiracy.

Quote:Let me get this straight...you think certain people need to follow the orders of law enforcement and do exactly what they say, but when it comes to this guy law enforcement was at fault?  After watching that video, challenging officers, telling them to stand down, running, reaching for a weapon, should I go on?  You somehow want to call this a government conspiracy.

reaching for a weapon? lol. they were peppering the truck with bullets long before any of that. 

you're right though... if anybody disobeys government instruction, SHOOT EM

(This post was last modified: 03-09-2016, 05:36 PM by badger.)

What we really need is confiscation of guns so regular people are powerless to do anything should government overstep their bounds.

We can't have that; just normal peasants questioning and challenging government. They need to be put down.

Quote:What we really need is confiscation of guns so regular people are powerless to do anything should government overstep their bounds.

We can't have that; just normal peasants questioning and challenging government. They need to be put down.

You need to step away from the hate sites and engage in some free and critical thinking.

Here's a thought... when law enforcement gives you a lawful order, comply and you won't get shot.  Run from law enforcement driving erratically and illegally, put their lives as well as other people's lives in danger, get out yelling at them to shoot you then reach into your jacket as if you're going for a weapon and guess what?  You will be shot.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Here's a thought... when law enforcement gives you a lawful order, comply and you won't get shot. Run from law enforcement driving erratically and illegally, put their lives as well as other people's lives in danger, get out yelling at them to shoot you then reach into your jacket as if you're going for a weapon and guess what? You will be shot.

You're completely ignoring the fact that the shooting started at the first traffic stop.

Driving erratically warrants your car getting shot up? Ease up, Stalin.

Quote:You need to step away from the hate sites and engage in some free and critical thinking.

I'm thinking freely and not like a slave to the government.

Quote:You're completely ignoring the fact that the shooting started at the first traffic stop.

Driving erratically warrants your car getting shot up? Ease up, Stalin.

Except for the fact, the shooting did not start at the first stop.  The "shooting" that you hear is actually wind noise from the truck driving off (in defiance to lawful orders).

We can play this game all you want.  The fact of the matter is, this dumb "person" got himself shot and killed because of his own doing.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 03-09-2016, 07:43 PM by badger.)

Quote:Except for the fact, the shooting did not start at the first stop. The "shooting" that you hear is actually wind noise from the truck driving off (in defiance to lawful orders).

We can play this game all you want. The fact of the matter is, this dumb "person" got himself shot and killed because of his own doing.
I guess it's pointless to present evidence to the contrary when no matter what you're going to take the "the FBI is infallible" position

You're probably right though. Its not like government agencies have EVER done anything wrong. They're pretty swell of you ask me.

Let's also ignore the purpose of these people protesting in the first place. Im sure the federal government expanding their authority is just cause they love everybody, you know? Its not like they are ever selfish and corrupt.

(This post was last modified: 03-09-2016, 07:50 PM by badger.)

I mean, who are WE to question the fed for selling land it confiscated to a foreign mining corporation? Its not like the people have rights or something.

The government has rights. We just have the illusion of having rights.

The new cell phone video tells a totally different story than the shill FBI narrative and terrible footage previously released... I'm sure that's like... A coincidence. Propaganda is a fairy tale dreamed up by "hate sites"

From the Nytimes article:

"F.B.I. agents from the hostage and rescue team were interviewed by investigators immediately after the shooting and again about 10 days later. On both occasions, they denied having fired any shots. Investigators said they had concluded that two of the shots — one hitting the truck — must have come from one of the F.B.I. agents, whose identity is still unknown to investigators."

Hmm... seems legit.

I didn't hear anything, during the first stop, consistent with a gunshot. Every gunshot afterward was justified. An SUV is a weapon, and it was driving straight toward the barricade. It wasn't until after they fired that it started going off-road. 

Quote:I'm thinking freely and not like a slave to the government.

People like you put me on the side of the government.   I hope you are under some sort of surveillance.  

Quote:People like you put me on the side of the government. I hope you are under some sort of surveillance.

*gasp* You saw my black helicopter, didn't you? I was hoping to go unnoticed as I subjugated the lowly masses. Dang it...

Quote:People like you put me on the side of the government.   I hope you are under some sort of surveillance.  

Everybody is under surveillance... That's like a fact that was once considered a CONSPIRACY oooooooooo

(This post was last modified: 03-10-2016, 11:30 AM by badger.)

Quote:I didn't hear anything, during the first stop, consistent with a gunshot. Every gunshot afterward was justified. An SUV is a weapon, and it was driving straight toward the barricade. It wasn't until after they fired that it started going off-road. 

Well the FBI did an "investigation" and said they were justified so... you know its true.

Also, none of the FBI agents on scene admitted to firing any shots. So you know that's also true. Cause they never lie.

And although you can hear gun shots being fired the second he steps out of the vehicle with his hands up, easily seeing one bullet striking the rear window, that didn't happen. Just ignore that and declare this whole thing justified, cause that's just alot easier for our minds to comprehend.

And he wasn't driving "straight toward the barricade". What are you watching? He was clearly veering away and around it, then some officer leaps out in front of the truck, obviously so they could say, "HEY HE TRIED TO RUN ME OVER, SHOOT EM" when that isn't the case. 

Quote:Well the FBI did an "investigation" and said they were justified so... you know its true.

Also, none of the FBI agents on scene admitted to firing any shots. So you know that's also true. Cause they never lie.

And although you can hear gun shots being fired the second he steps out of the vehicle with his hands up, easily seeing one bullet striking the rear window, that didn't happen. Just ignore that and declare this whole thing justified, cause that's just alot easier for our minds to comprehend.

And he wasn't driving "straight toward the barricade". What are you watching? He was clearly veering away and around it, then some officer leaps out in front of the truck, obviously so they could say, "HEY HE TRIED TO RUN ME OVER, SHOOT EM" when that isn't the case. 

You see and read what you want to see and read.

I'm not addressing whether or not they shoot, only that when they did (as he's driving toward the barricade) and after he puts his hand in his jacket, then it's justified. I'm not using the FBI's investigation. I'm telling you what justified use-of-force tells us.

At 5:28, he's still driving down the center of the double-yellow line. His foot touches the brake less than a second before they shoot. The people at the barricade only see him driving straight and without slowing down. THAT justified that shot. Even though he starts turning (slightly), he's still easily within striking distance of anyone on the left-side of the barricade. 

As for the shot immediately after exiting the vehicle, his left arm raises (while straightened) until its fully raised. Who raises their hands that way while also saying "shoot me!" Any reasonable person would immediately think he's raising a gun toward them. When its obvious that he's not shooting, they stop shooting as well.... well, until he puts his hands inside his jacket. He wanted to die and he got his wish.

Everything was justified. I'm indifferent with this issue. I understand both sides of the issue, but please continue to exaggerate and make it out to be that everyone that disagrees is pro-federal government lackeys.