Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Newton could use a little more modesty and dignity

Hahaha.... the whole 5K post gang... that has NOTHING else in their lives, all ganging up on me... could it BE more obvious..??

Fookinz losers.

Not even an ounce of character between u.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Good thing you've met Cam and actually know him as a person.

The dude gives millions to charities. God forsake him for having fun on the field.

Get over yourself. You and Peyton are no better than him. It's football. He's not running for president and he's not a teacher. He's a football player having fun.
this^  wow some peoples feelings are soft as cotton

(This post was last modified: 01-25-2016, 12:01 AM by realisticjohn.)

Quote:The dude gives millions to charities

yeah.. well... he's worth 100Mil. +

Pretty easy to give when u have so much... to repair ur image...

you have had teh wool pulled over ur eyes by his VERY expensive PR team.

How proud your Mother must be of you.

Lets go Cam lovers..... I got alllll off season..

Quote:Bigger roll than u are... Batchbunnie

Yeah...full of class and character for sure. ROFLMBO
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 01-25-2016, 12:05 AM by realisticjohn.)

ROFLMBO....???

How very mid 2K 13 yrd old'ism'ish

or maybe ur just too drunk and aged to type the Whooooole thing out?

DEPENDS?

How the HELL is someone of weak character...a MOD on a NFL pro Forum???

Crikey! (forehead slap) We've been trolled. This dude is good.

Quote:ROFLMBO....???

How very mid 2K 13 yrd old'ism'ish

or maybe ur just too drunk and aged to type the Whooooole thing out?

DEPENDS?

How the HELL is someone of weak character...a MOD on a NFL pro Forum???

If you really think you can actually judge someones character from message board posts...then you may need to reevaluate some things.

Quote:If you really think you can actually judge someones character from message board posts...then you may need to reevaluate some things.

That, and apparently a refresher course on forum rules since typing out that whole thing is considered filter avoidance and not allowed. :thumbsup:

Quote:If you really think you can actually judge someones character from message board posts...then you may need to reevaluate some things.

I know. I'm beginning to believe that a couple of people on here actually like me. It's weird, but I'll take what I can get.

Quote:I know. I'm beginning to believe that a couple of people on here actually like me. It's weird, but I'll take what I can get.

Nah...they are just pretending to like you! Wink

Cam Newton is a lot classier than realisticjohn.  I've yet to see Cam resort to Ad Hominem attacks against people on an internet message board.  Talk about classless.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:Crikey! (forehead slap) We've been trolled. This dude is good.

lol yeah took me a while to see it, maybe because there are actually people like that...which is why the trolling works so well. 

Quote:Nah...they are just pretending to like you! Wink

I knew it. Bunch of shameless self-promoting low character reprobates! (shakes fist)

But still, I'll take it.

Cam is the man. Rolled through the league. MVP. Has the city completely buzzing. Plays with swag. Gives to the fans.

What's not to like?
Shock the world

Quote:Cam is the man. Rolled through the league. MVP. Has the city completely buzzing. Plays with swag. Gives to the fans.

What's not to like?
he has fun and dabs, you obviously cant do those things

Quote:he has fun and dabs, you obviously cant do those things

When you're successful, there will always be haters no matter what. I'm not surprised by this thread, to be honest.
Shock the world

Quote:Some of his antics rub me the wrong way but in the grand scheme of things it's not a big deal. The only thing I didn't like tonight was going for two after the game was clearly out of reach. Didn't sit right with me. But that's about it

Go back and do the math and you'll figure out why they went for two. It's pretty easy man.

Quote:Lets go Cam lovers..... I got alllll off season..

I would get in on this but I'm too busy making plans for my trip to San Fran.

And because this thread is just pathetic

Quote:I needed a good laugh. I was a Cam critic when he came out of college i wasn't sure he'd ever mature on and off the field. Now he's about to play in the super bowl, he's a mvp candidate, and he's been clean off the field.

Im not sure why people hate to see him have fun
Exactly how I feel. He still has a face I wanna punch every time I see it but to be fair, so does one of my close friends. Some people just have a face that you wanna punch. As for all the celebrating after plays, I could do without it, but most guys do some form of celebrating after they make a play so it's whatever.

The guy is balling and has been clean off the field from day one. I respect his game %100 and have nothing bad to say about him.

"Sucess Is Not a Goal, It is a By-product"