Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Brady vs Manning

Quote:I'm in the minority that really likes Tom Brady, so I hope he gets another ring. He's always been better than Peyton.

If not Brady then I hope Larry Fitz wins it.

What the....

Do you fall asleep to your sounds of the Rwandan Genocode album?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-18-2016, 01:01 PM by Treestone Ice.)

In other news, Cam Newton says the panthers, and their fans, had tight butts in the 2nd half of Sunday's win. From PFT:

"Rivera said that the team has to “learn to not relax” if they’re playing from in front, although quarterback Cam Newton’s description of what happened after halftime suggests the team was too tense.

“There were a lot of guys playing with their butts tight,” Newton said. “Coaches with their butts tight. At one point fans and myself were butt tight too, but you just have to find ways to get your groove back going and we need a little bit more of that next Sunday.”

Hopefully Cam will be back to his loose butt self before the NFCCG.

Quote:I hope this is the last Brady vs Manning Playoff/Title game.

After a decade and a half of this,, I'm so ready to see something else.

Kind of interesting/telling that the last 3 surviving AFC QBs in the playoffs this year were:

Brady

Manning

Big Ben

Big surprise (rolls eyes)

I was just about to say the same thing. I was like "Oh look, it's the Patriots and the Broncos again!"

I'm rooting for either NFC team to win. I think the Panthers probably have the best chance to take it home.

Quote:My team is in the NFCC game and my QB is going to be the MVP. Why in the world would you think I would be concerned with your approval? Let's be serious...
Obviously you are concerned with it, you're on a jags message board.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Quote:Of course you are. Just like I'm allowed to point out that hating a QB for acting immaturely one time your years ago when she was 22 is pathetic

Is there something we don't know?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Ha....It definitely went sideways

That's usually good for at least a 2 day suspension, according to some moods.

Quote:Obviously you are concerned with it, you're on a jags message board.

Last time I checked this is the NFL at large section and not the Jags only section. You guys don't need to be so insecure - I'm not - so settle down

The only 1st rounder on the patriots offense is Steven Jackson,found that stat pretty crazy..

Quote:The only 1st rounder on the patriots offense is Steven Jackson,found that stat pretty crazy..

Wow!!!! That is a crazy stat if true.

Quote:Last time I checked this is the NFL at large section and not the Jags only section. You guys don't need to be so insecure - I'm not - so settle down
Honestly I couldn't care less if you're hear or not. I just pointed out the obvious fact.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Panthers will probably win.

I'm still not convinced Arizona is very good when traveling to the East Coast (they did handle Philly easily,, but got roasted by Pitt).

They're usually not very good. But we'll see.

Quote:Honestly I couldn't care less if you're hear or not. I just pointed out the obvious fact.

Thanks for your input

Quote:Panthers will probably win.

I'm still not convinced Arizona is very good when traveling to the East Coast (they did handle Philly easily,, but got roasted by Pitt).

They're usually not very good. But we'll see.

This one will be closer than the Seattle game. These guys are good. Palmer didn't look that good against the Packers. If we can get the kind of pressure we got on Wilson then we should create some turnovers. If we don't get pressure then he will light up our banged up secondary.

Quote:Last time I checked this is the NFL at large section and not the Jags only section. You guys don't need to be so insecure - I'm not - so settle down

Our butts are kinda tight.  :pinch:

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Quote:Our butts are kinda tight. :pinch:

Ha! Funny thing is I knew what he meant. My butt was tight watching in the stands

Quote:This one will be closer than the Seattle game. These guys are good. Palmer didn't look that good against the Packers. If we can get the kind of pressure we got on Wilson then we should create some turnovers. If we don't get pressure then he will light up our banged up secondary.

Panthers secondary is banged up? Really? I honestly didn't know that.

Quote:Wow!!!! That is a crazy stat if true.

Tis indeed true.

Quote:Panthers secondary is banged up? Really? I honestly didn't know that.

Not sure if you're serious.

But yes....very badly.

(This post was last modified: 01-18-2016, 08:49 PM by jagherd.)

Quote:Not sure if you're serious.

But yes....very badly.
I was being serious, I didn't know. What are the injuries to their secondary (I know I could look then up, but would rather hear it from a fan's perspective)?

Will you guys still have Norman and Tillman?

Quote:I was being serious, I didn't know. What are the injuries to their secondary (I know I could look then up, but would rather hear it from a fan's perspective)?

Will you guys still have Norman and Tillman?

Tillman tore his ACL - he's out for the year.

Benwikere broke a bone in his leg and he's out for the year.

We now have two dudes who weren't even on a NFL roster two months ago starting. Courtland Finnegan and Robert McClain. Wilson was picking on McClain pretty bad yesterday.

Losing Benwikere has been huge. He was under the radar because of all the attention Josh had been getting.