Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Kansas City Chefs at Houston Texans Wild Card Thread***

Quote:I wonder at what point in the game will Houston realize that they're not playing a Jaguars-caliber team anymore

Lol!

- The week a team plays and wins against Jax: "Yeah Baby! We got this,, We're rolling now!"

- The following week against a playoff caliber team: "Oh s*&^! We're not in Jacksonville anymore Toto!"

Lol

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

ESPN making stuff up, Clowney knew he was inactive Wednesday, and left the stadium to give family members tickets 

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...departure/

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

game may be over as the Chiefs have a great defense and Texans don't have a QB

lol

Look at all these great defensive players the Chiefs have drafted over the years

Eric Berry, Hali, Justin Huston, Derrick Johnson, Marcus Peters, Poe 

That shows how bad our drafting has been

Bunch of hexes

Quote:Look at all these great defensive players the Chiefs have drafted over the years

Eric Berry, Hali, Justin Huston, Derrick Johnson, Marcus Peters, Poe 

That shows how bad our drafting has been

That, and they are actually a well coached unit, not the Jags' D playing Gus-ball

All Gus is good at is making up nicknames and acronyms for positions that don't mean squat when it comes to winning ball games

Quote:That, and they are actually a well coached unit, not the Jags' D playing Gus-ball

All Gus is good at is making up nicknames and acronyms for positions that don't mean squat when it comes to winning ball games

That's not true at all. Gus slings a mean double scoop cone, let me tell ya, buddy.

Quote:That, and they are actually a well coached unit, not the Jags' D playing Gus-ball

If we had those players on defense, Gus would look like a great coach

We dont have one great defensive player on the roaster that Jags drafted, our best players we FA pick ups, Marks, Odrick, Miller, House, Poz

Yes!

There we go KC.

Quote:If we had those players on defense, Gus would look like a great coach

We dont have one great defensive player on the roaster that Jags drafted, our best players we FA pick ups, Marks, Odrick, Miller, House, Poz

Telvin Smith, but I get your point.

Swarming D

Guess who started the chiefs D in draftkings. 20pts already!

Dear Gus: watch this Chiefs' game plan...
"I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Quote:Dear Gus: watch this Chiefs' game plan...
Dear Dave, sign Eric Berry and Hali that might help Gus 

This Chiefs D is good... they play angry.
No commercial messages in sigs

This game is going about like everybody thought it would.

Quote:Dear Dave, sign Eric Berry and Hali that might help Gus

I was more specifically referring to the Chiefs offense. Totally neutralizing Watt. You're sober if you're playing the ESPN Watt drinking game so far...
"I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Holding!!!