Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Seahawks @ Vikings Wildcard Round Game Thread***

Quote:Yeah, I don't see the Vikings win this game.  It's gonna take Bridgewater making the next leap to true NFL QB instead of game manager for them to win.

AP is going to be a non-factor today...

AP will be a factor . . . in helping Seattle's run defense.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:AP will be a factor . . . in helping Seattle's run defense.

How can a RB on the other team help the opposing team's defense?

Quote:How can a RB on the other team help the opposing team's defense?

By playing with an ankle injury, that's how.

Quote:By playing with an ankle injury, that's how.

The injury wasn't done on purpose.  To think that AP hurt his ankle to help the Seahawks is ridiculous

I think Seattle wins this game rather easily but it should be fun to watch with the cold temperatures. What is it about snow, cold and rain that makes football games so much more interesting?
<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

Vikings pull a Texans today...they are going to get smoked.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:I think Seattle wins this game rather easily but it should be fun to watch with the cold temperatures. What is it about snow, cold and rain that makes football games so much more interesting?

It usually means some crazy things have a very good chance of happening because of the frigid temps.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

So I don't know if I told any of you guys, but I quit smoking back in September...  

I've also started watching alot of Thomas and Friends...

Bridgewater has a weak wobbly throw. Glad we have Bortles.

Quote:So I don't know if I told any of you guys, but I quit smoking back in September...  

Congrats A_man.

It looks like both lines are smoking out there on the field today the way they are breathing in the cold cold weather.

Quote:Bridgewater has a weak wobbly throw. Glad we have Bortles.

He does have a high completion % though, although he doesn't really throw deep passes much, just short and intermediate ones that really helps out that comp %.

Quote:He does have a high completion % though, although he doesn't really throw deep passes much, just short and intermediate ones that really helps out that comp %.

Agreed, all of his passes so far havent even been thrown passed 10 yards.

Quote:He does have a high completion % though, although he doesn't really throw deep passes much, just short and intermediate ones that really helps out that comp %.

Once Seattle clamps down on the short stuff and shuts down AP that dude is useless

This is one of those games where I don't really care which team wins...
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Wow, now I consider that a crazy unexpected play because of the frigid weather.

LOL!  That idiot punter broke his nose!!!!!  Ha ha!

Lol that punter hasnt jumped that high since high school

Quote:LOL!  That idiot punter broke his nose!!!!!  Ha ha!

You shouldn't jump in the air while running the ball, that goes triple for punters, since they are usually very slight guys by NFL standards.

AP doesnt look explosive anymore.