Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Titans Week again

Quote:If Walters can play, he will.

I'm not so sure he'll be active considering he did not practice at all last week. I'm thinking this game will feature ARob, the Abino Tiger, Greene and Sterling at WR.

'02

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I'm not so sure he'll be active considering he did not practice at all last week. I'm thinking this game will feature ARob, the Abino Tiger, Greene and Sterling at WR.

Of course missing practice all week means he can't play.

I hate hate hate the nickname Albino Tiger.

Quote:Of course missing practice all week means he can't play.

I hate hate hate the nickname Albino Tiger.

Why hate it when it so perfectly suits him?

'02

Quote:Why hate it when it so perfectly suits him?

He is a black Jaguar.

Quote:He is a black Jaguar.
Racist

Quote:He is a black Jaguar.

What does his skin color have to do with anything Wink

Quote:Delanie Walker is probably the best and most reliable pass catcher on that team regardless of which WRs are healthy or not. Shutting him down has to be a priority, along with pressuring Mariota. 2 things I think the Jags won't do that will cost them the game: cover the TE and rush the passer. Nevermind a regressing Blake Bortles with no pass protection or running game against a solid defense at home.

So basically we'z gunna diez

Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

Quote:What does his skin color have to do with anything?

Albino means the person or animal has NO melanin. Blacks have a lot of it. So he is the opposite of an albino person.

And why Tiger instead of Jaguar?

Quote:Albino means the person or animal has NO melanin. Blacks have a lot of it. So he is the opposite of an albino person.

What about you?  Do you have melanin?  Or an albino?

Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

Quote:Albino means the person or animal has NO melanin. Blacks have a lot of it. So he is the opposite of an albino person.

How much have you had to drink today?

Considering over half the league is of a similar skin color,"Black Jaguar" doesn't exactly make for a descriptive nickname. Oley's description of the rarely seen albino tiger at the zoo is a perfect way to describe what we've seen from Lee so far. In time he might shed the nickname, but I see no reason to hate it. That said, I'll admit it is kind of a descriptive nickname to call Gerhart the "Albino Rhino" which is about his skin color, but that actually makes some sense knowing Caucasian RBs are somewhat rare and when he's on his game he can be a bit of a pounder.

'02

Quote:Considering over half the league is of a similar skin color,"Black Jaguar" doesn't exactly make for a descriptive nickname. Oley's description of the rarely seen albino tiger at the zoo is a perfect way to describe what we've seen from Lee so far. In time he might shed the nickname, but I see no reason to hate it. That said, I'll admit it is kind of a descriptive nickname to call Gerhart the "Albino Rhino" which is about his skin color, but that actually makes some sense knowing Caucasian RBs are somewhat rare and when he's on his game he can be a bit of a pounder.

So the Jacksonville zoo has an albino tiger? I don't remember that, but have seen an albino alligator somewhere else.

True about white running backs. Peyton Hillis said when he was in Cleveland people actually picked on him for being a white running back.

Back to the Titans, who thinks we can survive in Nashville without Allen Hurns? I think this game will be harder than the first because he is definitely out.

Quote:Back to the Titans, who thinks we can survive in Nashville without Allen Hurns? I think this game will be harder than the first because he is definitely out.
Albino Tigers are a titan's natural predator according to the Greek's history books so this will be no problem obviously. 

Quote:Back to the Titans, who thinks we can survive in Nashville without Allen Hurns? I think this game will be harder than the first because he is definitely out.

Yeah, but it looks like Julius Thomas is suddenly on top of his game and in sync with Bortles.

'02

Quote:Yeah, but it looks like Julius Thomas is suddenly on top of his game and in sync with Bortles.

9 catches for 119 yards against the Chargers

So you're okay with them changing his species, but you take exception to them changing his race?!??
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2015, 09:41 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:So you're okay with them changing his species, but you take exception to them changing his race?!??

LOL No I said his species should be Jaguar. He does not play for the Bengals, which are tigers.

He's a human!
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:So the Jacksonville zoo has an albino tiger? I don't remember that, but have seen an albino alligator somewhere else.

True about white running backs. Peyton Hillis said when he was in Cleveland people actually picked on him for being a white running back.
Ma'am, you're missing the point; he's called the 'albino tiger' because he has been so rarely seen... like the actual albino tiger.