Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Small things that make you smile

A quiet morning on the lake and the first fish of the day. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Diet cheat days
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Left work 30 min earlier than normal nice surprise the folks had a fire going across the street. Got to sit with them the kids running around and my brother in law and his family for a few hours.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Left work 30 min earlier than normal nice surprise the folks had a fire going across the street. Got to sit with them the kids running around and my brother in law and his family for a few hours.

I'm pretty sure me and the whole board thought you were like 1500 yards from the nearest neighbor.

Quote:I'm pretty sure me and the whole board thought you were like 1500 yards from the nearest neighbor.

The "street" is within the compound.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:I'm pretty sure me and the whole board thought you were like 1500 yards from the nearest neighbor.

My folks have the 3 acres across from my 5 acres it's within walking distance. Far enough we have privacy close enough we can walk to each other. 

Quote:My folks have the 3 acres across from my 5 acres it's within walking distance. Far enough we have privacy close enough we can walk to each other.

Oh the actual folks lol.

Quote:Oh the actual folks lol.

Lol yea my folks

Quote:The "street" is within the compound.

Quote:Oh the actual folks lol.

Quote:Lol yea my folks

See? I was dead on...  :thumbsup:

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

When the lady in Chipotle gives you that little extra scoop of chicken or they forget to charge you for guac.

Always good.

Lunch/Dinner with family. Me and all my cousins are 20+ these days and have hectic school/work schedules so it's nice to be able to find the time to spend time together.

When you pick up a chick from the bar after midnight, wake up in the morning, look at her, and she's greater than a 3 on a scale of 1 thru 10.

Have you seen my baseball?

And you confirm it's a chick.

Yeah, well that's a bonus too.

Quote:When you pick up a chick from the bar after midnight, wake up in the morning, look at her, and she's greater than a 3 on a scale of 1 thru 10.

You let a chick you pick up at a bar after midnight spend the whole night?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:You let a chick you pick up at a bar after midnight spend the whole night?

Easier to kick her out in the morning and double the fun!

Quote:Easier to kick her out in the morning and double the fun!

Or be killed in your sleep...:yes:

Plus you have to wait for the beer goggles to come off before you can tell if you want to see her again.

Quote:Plus you have to wait for the beer goggles to come off before you can tell if you want to see her again.

"See" her again....

Quote:When you pick up a chick from the bar after midnight, wake up in the morning, look at her, and she's greater than OR EQUAL TO a 3 on a scale of 1 thru 10.

corrected above for my lower standards....