Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Who da real MVP

Quote:Can we talk about spider charts and how good Vic Beasley is? I know you were obsessed with him too because hes a game changer.

Atlanta ranks 32nd in sacks and Beasley has a whopping 2.

Just think, we could have had Beasley and teddy....

OMG.. Beasley AND TEDDY?!?

Someone get me a towel, a spider chart and some KY..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Blake  Love

Telvin  Love

Bridgewater only has 5 TD's? Does Matt Miller know about this?

I enjoy watching Bortles play. I like feeling that there are so many things on Offense that he allows you to do. He's missed some throws and he's made some mistakes but I've always felt that that's just the cost of doing business in the NFL.

Robinson has made some really eye-popping catches and has turned in some great games. I'm excited about his future.

I like the electricity that Telvin brings to the field. His speed makes him a factor on every play. If you don't account for him, he's going to run the play down.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Blake  Love

Telvin  Love

He's chalking it up to the rest of the NFL now recognizing how superior Bridgewater is. It's not that he's not good; it's that no one wants to allow him to be good.

...or something like that.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:That explains why fantasy owners are scrambling to get Teddy off their rosters and to get Bortles   Carr on their rosters.
He has a better matchup this week.

Quote:But But But Blake is mediocre according to KYjaggy. I think blake is pretty good and although very flawed he makes plays without great talent around him. 
Blake has yet to have any eye popping games.

Spurts and spots where you go... man this kid can be REALLY good one day.

Carr has looked better playing behind a better Oline with a team that was built a little differently (not skewed too young on either side)

Teddy has the record, and probably sees the playoffs this year...but watching him makes it clear why teams passed on him. His upside is rather limited I think.

Whereas Carr and Bortles has a lot of room to grow. And we're seeing both those QBs get pretty good pretty quickly.

Wouldn't it be nice to have our own little Brady VS Manning QB duel for years with Oakland and Jax.

Bortles has made some bad plays, but of his pick 6s only one is truly all on him.

Some other INTs also aren't on him.

Some sacks and INTs are on him.

Mediocre? I guess if Bortles is mediocre that makes Bridgewater crap and Manziel a bust.

So I guess I'm good with it.

Quote:Blake Love

Telvin Love

I've pointed it out to him. Pretty sure he has muted me.

In a redraft, I'm pretty sure the jags would still take bortles and telvin over teddy and beasley.. call it a hunch.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:I've pointed it out to him. Pretty sure he has muted me.
I know you have. It's hilarious! I'm pretty sure you mentioned something about a purple bikini or something......

Quote:I know you have. It's hilarious! I'm pretty sure you mentioned something about a purple bikini or something......

He is such a dweeb. Everything he tweets just confirms his own bias and pre-draft analysis. He tweeted something about Blake's decision making on an interception- never seen him tweet anything about Bortles after a TD or long completion. And the Teddy fawning is just embarrassing.

I also remember when he acted like a hotshot for drinking Blue Moon like he was some kinda beer aficionado.... </beersnob> 

Quote:He is such a dweeb. Everything he tweets just confirms his own bias and pre-draft analysis. He tweeted something about Blake's decision making on an interception- never seen him tweet anything about Bortles after a TD or long completion. And the Teddy fawning is just embarrassing.

I also remember when he acted like a hotshot for drinking Blue Moon like he was some kinda beer aficionado.... </beersnob> 
I have an irrational dislike for him as well. I think it really was all based on his diehard Teddy love. It got almost embarrassing. I don't think I've ever seen him say a thing about Blake, I may have seen him make a passing remark about Carr, but Teddy? Sheewww...

Offense - Bortles

Defense - Telvin

Special teams - Carson Tinker
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:I also remember when he acted like a hotshot for drinking Blue Moon like he was some kinda beer aficionado.... </beersnob>

Gahahahahahahahaha
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:He is such a dweeb. Everything he tweets just confirms his own bias and pre-draft analysis. He tweeted something about Blake's decision making on an interception- never seen him tweet anything about Bortles after a TD or long completion. And the Teddy fawning is just embarrassing.

Lol Blue Moon is barely a step above Budweiser
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Lol Blue Moon is barely a step above Budweiser
My wife drinks blue moon..... it may be worse than budweiser

Quote:My wife drinks blue moon..... it may be worse than budweiser

I've always thought it was budweiser but with Orange pulp floatin' around in it.

Man law # 6

Don't fruit the beer

Quote:How about taking the hyperbole down about 10 levels and instead replace it with some perspective and patience. I really don't understand why everyone is still so infatuated with Teddy anyway. I haven't brought him up unproked a single time in the 1.5+ years since we drafted Blake. If I wanted to I could also continually point out that I was also the only guy left in Carr's corner at draft time too, yet I don't do that either because neither of them are Jaguar's QBs. If only you all could drop it and root for the Jags without being obsessed with other QBs too...

Bunch of children...jeez.
Wrong again! I had Carr ( AJ was my #3, not ashamed to admit it) as my number 1 coming out, while I remember your little Teddy then everyone else chart. I realize it sucks to be humbled after talking down to so many people last year, but running away won't solve the pain inside.

Quote:I'm done here, regardless.

We're not that lucky

;

;

Quote:I've always thought it was budweiser but with Orange pulp floatin' around in it.
No, that's Clydesdale droppings.