Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which team will win the week 9 game?
Jacksonville Jaguars!
Boo NY Jets.
Blank #3
[Show Results]

** Non-Official Jaguars vs NY (Jersey) Jets thread **

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2015, 07:46 PM by temporaryname.)

Quote:Jets looking to sign another QB.  Tebow time?

Maybe Dave can pull off another of his signature trades and trade Henne for a 3rd round pick and a ham sammich....Wrote a song about it.... goes like this... (Please forgive me, Elton John)

HENNE AND THE JETS

Hey kids, shake it loose together

The spotlight's hitting something

That you know could be much better

Even a blind squirrel gets a nut sometimes

so stick around
At least you'll hear electric music

And there's beer abound

Hey, Brady and Peyton hasn't played him yet

Uh they'll get so blown out, H-H-H-Henne and the Jets

Oh but he's so predictable

You know Henne's gonna throw a screen

And he'll be sacked real soon, 'cuz he's such a goon

You know the carnage it will be obscene
H-H-H-Henne and the Jets

Hey kids, write your nasty letters
I can't believe their GM thought that Henne'd make them better
Now you see what happens when you
Hit the bong
You know he thought he was right
But we know he's so wrong

<div>Hey, Brady and Peyton hasn't played him yet

Uh they'll get so blown out, Henne and the Jets

Oh but he's so predictable

H-H-H-Henne and the Jets

And he'll be sacked real soon, like a big buffoon

H-H-H-Henne and the Jets
</div>

Henne, Henne and the Jets

Henne, Henne, Henne, Henne, Henne and the Jets

Henne, Henne, Henne and the Jets

Henne, Henne, Henne, Henne, Henne, Henne, Henne, Henne and the Jets

Jets, Jets

Henne, Henne, Henne, Henne, Henne, Henne, Henne, Henne, Henne

</div>
[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Another song...little more bite than Sir Elton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEPpoQWOkwg

Blakes Life Matters

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...1701b587d6

sad that the Jaguars own website has them ranked 30th with the bye...

Quote: 

Maybe Dave can pull off another of his signature trades and trade Henne for a 3rd round pick and a ham sammich....Wrote a song about it.... goes like this... (Please forgive me, Elton John)

<div>     HENNE AND THE JETS

Hey kids, shake it loose together

The spotlight's hitting something

That you know could be much better

Even a blind squirrel gets a nut sometimes

so stick around
At least you'll hear electric music

And there's beer abound

Hey, Brady and Peyton hasn't played him yet

Uh they'll get so blown out, H-H-H-Henne and the Jets

Oh but he's so predictable

H-H-H-Henne and the Jets

Hey kids, write your nasty letters
I can't believe their GM thought that Henne'd make them better
Now you see what happens when you
Hit the bong
You know he thought he was right
But we know he's so wrong

H-H-H-Henne and the Jets

And he'll be sacked real soon, like a big buffoon

H-H-H-Henne and the Jets
</div>

Henne, Henne, Henne and the Jets

Henne, Henne, Henne, Henne, Henne, Henne, Henne, Henne and the Jets

Jets, Jets

Henne, Henne, Henne, Henne, Henne, Henne, Henne, Henne, Henne

</div>

</div>

I am not sure whether or not to be impressed or concerned, please stay at least 100 feet away from Chad Henne at all times...

ps Henne does suck but give him credit he keeps getting paid!

Quote:Ryan Fitzpatrick is a pretty mediocre qb. But he's no EJ Manuel.

Jets pull away in the 2nd half, as per the usual.

The Jaguars DBs have been making every NFL QB look like Tom Brady in the last few years, but at least Aaron Colvin has potential of improving (he didnt really play in his rookie year that much, so this year is still kind of his rookie year).  I don't think Ryan Fitzpatrick is playing, and if the Jaguars can stop the run they have a shot.

Quote:This game we need the middle of the field to open up

Jets have great CBs, and a great front 4 and will blitz all day, Todd Bowles MO

JT and Yeldon need big games

Hopefully Lee is back him and Walters could open things up in the middle with JT

Knowing how Blake likes to throw picks he might not want to throw towards Revis, but as good as both Corners are & might shut down the Allen brothers both TEs should be healthy & in the game - blake will have to spread the ball out & a few screen passes to the RB (is yeldon healthy? robinson?)

I heard Greene should be healthy to play against the Jets as well should they go 3 WR & 2 TE in obivious pass situations.

Quote:http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...1701b587d6

I know, you'd think he'd at least have us over a team about to start Gabbert. And look how high the Chargers are after their fourth straight loss with this last one to a previously one-win team. :no:<strong>
</strong>

'02

Its pretty sad when we have to use a pretty banged up jets team as a measuring stick..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Its pretty sad when we have to use a pretty banged up jets team as a measuring stick..
It's pretty sad when people like BritJag and others take every opportunity and glee to bash our own players especially the QB. No one is stopping ya'll from being fans of other teams if being a fan of this team depresses you. I mean yes derek carr is pretty good and the raiders are playing well but lets stop acting like our team don't have no freakin hope. Despite what any of you think about pick 6 blake he's on pace to break alot of Jaguars passing records and is on par with derek carr with alot more upside because unlike derek and the raiders Blake and this team far from a finish product. Blake isn't even in the top 5 in interceptions if ya'll want to believe it or not but it like the message board scouts on here want to make this man out like a bust as if we drafted Johnny Freakin Manziel. I'm just glad that for the first in years as a long time season ticket holder this team has some hope even if doesn't come to fruition immediately but for the people who don't like the progress of this team then go root for someone else and kick rocks for all i care. 

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:It's pretty sad when people like BritJag and others take every opportunity and glee to bash our own players especially the QB. No one is stopping ya'll from being fans of other teams if being a fan of this team depresses you. I mean yes derek carr is pretty good and the raiders are playing well but lets stop acting like our team don't have no freakin hope. Despite what any of you think about pick 6 blake he's on pace to break alot of Jaguars passing records and is on par with derek carr with alot more upside because unlike derek and the raiders Blake and this team far from a finish product. Blake isn't even in the top 5 in interceptions if ya'll want to believe it or not but it like the message board scouts on here want to make this man out like a bust as if we drafted Johnny Freakin Manziel. I'm just glad that for the first in years as a long time season ticket holder this team has some hope even if doesn't come to fruition immediately but for the people who don't like the progress of this team then go root for someone else and kick rocks for all i care.

Dude, save your song and dance for someone who will read it. It is what it is.. I love this club to death but the last large handful of seasons made me a realist. This team is in utter dismay right now. Everyone knows it, even the smoke blowers and rainbow painters, they just refuse to admit it.. Yea, this team has some bright spots and it gives everyone hope for the future, but as of right now, it is what it is, and this is a pretty abysmal team. Deny it all you like but how comfy are you in saying this team has an excellent chance of winning against a banged up jets team?

This qb is going to be outstanding.. He'll correct the mistakes, make his adjustments and should cut down on the turnovers which in turn should lead to more wins. But from what I see, this team lacks leadership and defense.. And that alone will make this season abysmal..

(This post was last modified: 11-04-2015, 10:50 AM by leopold332002.)

Quote:Dude, save your song and dance for someone who will read it. It is what it is.. I love this club to death but the last large handful of seasons made me a realist. This team is in utter dismay right now. Everyone knows it, even the smoke blowers and rainbow painters, they just refuse to admit it.. Yea, this team has some bright spots and it gives everyone hope for the future, but as of right now, it is what it is, and this is a pretty abysmal team. Deny it all you like but how comfy are you in saying this team has an excellent chance of winning against a banged up jets team?

This qb is going to be outstanding.. He'll correct the mistakes, make his adjustments and should cut down on the turnovers which in turn should lead to more wins. But from what I see, this team lacks leadership and defense.. And that alone will make this season abysmal..
I'm a realist just like you but to act like this team has no hope face on a few bad years that has nothing to do with them is wrong. It just seemed like the same people on the message board everyday cry the same song about the same issues and it gets old to me. You don't have to be a sunshine pumper to want people to focus on the good instead of the same negativity that makes someone not enjoying the messageboard itself. TMD got banned from here for the same thing and yet some of y'all are just like him. Win lose or draw I'm going to root for my team and root for them to do well. Go jags
[Image: giphy.gif]

(This post was last modified: 11-04-2015, 11:01 AM by WingerDinger.)

Quote:I'm a realist just like you but to act like this team has no hope face on a few bad years that has nothing to do with them is wrong. It just seemed like the same people on the message board everyday cry the same song about the same issues and it gets old to me. You don't have to be a sunshine pumper to want people to focus on the good instead of the same negativity that makes someone not enjoying the messageboard itself. TMD got banned from here for the same thing and yet some of y'all are just like him. Win lose or draw I'm going to root for my team and root for them to do well. Go jags
Where did I say that there's no hope? I specifically said that there's some crucial areas on this team that gives hope. Lots of it..

You say the crying gets old because its day after day.. How about the subpar play on the field, season after season? These people who do voice their opinions and concerns for this team have an extremely valid reason to do so..

Quote:http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...1701b587d6

if he ranks them higher he is a homer.....

Fitz is starting now.

Quote:Fitz is starting now.

link?

'02

Quote:link?

[Image: w9zm0x.jpg]

Quote:[Image: w9zm0x.jpg]
That looks like a chicken bake. Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

It's on twitter. Coach said so during his presser. It's official.

BRING IT ON ONE-THUMB!

Well, I think it is his non-throwing hand. But still, that could affect his game a bit. I say we still blitz.

'02

It shouldn't really affect anything since it's his left hand. As long as he can deal with the pain of taking the snap which he apparently is fine with now.