Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Walking Dead Season 6 (spoiler alert)

Quote:Yep.

And I think that last scene was very telling of how much Rick has endured throughout this entire ordeal... I think the fact that he had to light up the Wolfpack like they were a pack of zombies probably put him over the edge. You can't trust other humans and an endless amount of zombies... 

I want to know how Rick will get out of his current situation though... Perhaps Daryl and/or Sasha and Abraham could double back and catch up to him?

Next week's episode seems to focus on Morgan though.

He looked so defeated and lonely. i don't think he's ever looked like - welp, this is it....

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Morgan pulled that broomstick from the highest shelf in Sam's Club. 

Another thing I wanted to mention about Glenn is that he seemed to be an extension of Rick's leadership, when Rick wasn't present...

He definitely grew from the scrawny pizza boy in season 1 to a very savvy survivor - that is, until this past episode.

Quote:I'm still thinking those weren't Glen's entrails getting ripped outta him..

It would take a lot of guts to keep Glen alive after that.

Do you see what I did there?

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Glen didn't die. There's too much surrounding it, things that AMC has done historically with characters they've killed off that they haven't done with Glen. Like Jon Snow's not dead either. 

Quote:Glen didn't die. There's too much surrounding it, things that AMC has done historically with characters they've killed off that they haven't done with Glen. Like Jon Snow's not dead either. 
Jon Snow is dead.

[spoiler]Melissandra casts her "dark magic" to resurrect him from the dead.[/spoiler]

Right now I don't think Glen is dead.  I wouldn't be shocked if he died, but I don't think he is.  I'm wondering if the Hill Top people will come and help save the day or something.

Annoyance:  How 2 guys died in the woods from random walker attacks.  The woods looked clear...everyone is sitting around talking...and then a walker just shows up point blank and bites someone?  I know they're just trying to show how weak the Alexandrian people are but...come on!

Also...before they went into the pet shop.  One side of the road leading out had like....9? walkers "blocking" the road.  Michonne could take them out easy by herself.

Huh

Quote:Right now I don't think Glen is dead.  I wouldn't be shocked if he died, but I don't think he is.  I'm wondering if the Hill Top people will come and help save the day or something.

Annoyance:  How 2 guys died in the woods from random walker attacks.  The woods looked clear...everyone is sitting around talking...and then a walker just shows up point blank and bites someone?  I know they're just trying to show how weak the Alexandrian people are but...come on!

Also...before they went into the pet shop.  One side of the road leading out had like....9? walkers "blocking" the road.  Michonne could take them out easy by herself.

True. If you think on any of it for too long you could find tons of things that are illogical. Example: Why on earth does a bite kill or turn you to begin with? They're all infected anyway, they've all been splattered with blood. Is it supposed to be something in their teeth? Big Grin

I'm happy the next show is 90 minutes!

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:Jon Snow is dead.

[spoiler]Melissandra casts her "dark magic" to resurrect him from the dead.[/spoiler]

Yea I know, I meant in reference to ultimately he's not dead dead like the eternal never coming back death.

Re-watch it and let me know what y'all think. Does it not look like Glen is pulling himself into/under the dumpster? Also, Nicholas fell on him and intestins, wouldn't be that high up on him (from what it looks like). I'm thinking that was Nicholas's body. If that's true, getting out of there would be near impossible. I think he's dead and is gonna come back as a walker. But we'll see... I think in the comics he was supposed to die in Terminus.

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Quote:Re-watch it and let me know what y'all think. Does it not look like Glen is pulling himself into/under the dumpster? Also, Nicholas fell on him and intestins, wouldn't be that high up on him (from what it looks like). I'm thinking that was Nicholas's body. If that's true, getting out of there would be near impossible. I think he's dead and is gonna come back as a walker. But we'll see... I think in the comics he was supposed to die in Terminus.
It doesn't look to me that he was trying to crawl under at the time. The guts do appear to be to high in the shot to be his, so that part makes sense to me that it wasn't him being eaten at the time. I don't think though it is out of the realm of possibilities that ultimately ends up under the dumpster. 

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:True. If you think on any of it for too long you could find tons of things that are illogical. Example: Why on earth does a bite kill or turn you to begin with? They're all infected anyway, they've all been splattered with blood. Is it supposed to be something in their teeth? Big Grin

Once they're dead it becomes a live virus.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Once they're dead it becomes a live virus.
Which is the exact opposite of how a virus actually operates and survives.

Quote:Another thing I wanted to mention about Glenn is that he seemed to be an extension of Rick's leadership, when Rick wasn't present...

He definitely grew from the scrawny pizza boy in season 1 to a very savvy survivor - that is, until this past episode.

Glenn taught Rick how to survive.  He saved Rick's behind at the end of S1E1/beginning of S1E2 when he hid in the tank in Atlanta.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Re-watch it and let me know what y'all think. Does it not look like Glen is pulling himself into/under the dumpster? Also, Nicholas fell on him and intestins, wouldn't be that high up on him (from what it looks like). I'm thinking that was Nicholas's body. If that's true, getting out of there would be near impossible. I think he's dead and is gonna come back as a walker. But we'll see... I think in the comics he was supposed to die in Terminus.

Ionno it's just too many zombies lol, him surviving would be too goofy imo, his arms/face/legs would still be exposed to eating.  Terminus was a show original  Tongue

[Image: mSNCpsg.jpg]

Quote:Ionno it's just too many zombies lol, him surviving would be too goofy imo, his arms/face/legs would still be exposed to eating.  Terminus was a show original  Tongue

He's gone.  It would be pretty silly.

s
;

;

He'll end up a walker and a pregnant Maggie will have to kill him and deliver their child in the same episode.

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:True. If you think on any of it for too long you could find tons of things that are illogical. Example: Why on earth does a bite kill or turn you to begin with? They're all infected anyway, they've all been splattered with blood. Is it supposed to be something in their teeth? Big Grin

Ive always thought of it as the walkers have the contagious virus in their mouthes but their blood has a different form of the same virus. No logic behind it, just my assumption filling in the blank until I have a better answer.

Quote:Which is the exact opposite of how a virus actually operates and survives.

I really don't know how to respond to that...

because aren't walking, eating cadavers operating the exact opposite of how they usually do?

Isn't that kinda the point?

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato