Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Buccaneers Game Day Thread***

Quote:You only have 230 posts.  You don't qualify to be starting such a key thread as the OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD   :verymad:   :thumbsup:
That's because I post quality over quantity. :thumbsup:

"It was Blake Bortles the whole time. They believe in this kid. He reminds me a bit of a young Ben Roethlisberger." ~Mike Mayock

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:OK, I'll be the first. what is it? And what is it called?

It's kind of shaped like a Jaguar as well.  If you look closely at the top left of the fried thing it looks like the head of the Jaguar

Quote:Looks like foot

Yikes, I wonder what it tastes like.

On the bright side, if you drink enough British beer most things will taste better then what they usually would taste.

P.S. that goes for American beer too.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Can someone remind House "not" to jump on a rolling punt near the goal line when we're the Receiving team !!!

It was actually smart what he did. You must not understand the rule.

Thomas should be able to help the jags in the redzone even if he just a decoy. send everybody right, bootleg left

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2015, 11:42 AM by Treestone Ice.)

Quote:You only have 230 posts. You don't qualify to be starting such a key thread as the OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD :verymad: :thumbsup:

***...***

I sure hope Gus and Olsen got the memo, it was hard to miss:

USE THE TE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Yikes, I wonder what it tastes like.

On the bright side, if you drink enough British beer most things will taste better then what they usually would taste.

P.S. that goes for American beer too.

I do love me some Newcastle!
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Quote:OK, I'll be the first. What is it? And what is it called?
Not sure, might be "The 1995".

Here is the menu: [Image: tx8wY5Q.png]

And this is from the website:

Quote:<div>As you may know already we’ve adopted the Jacksonville Jaguars as our home team! With the International NFL Series Games at Wembley shortly approaching, get a taste of the action at any of our Diners nationwide with our limited edition Jaguars themed burgers!

The Jags Menu
From the 2nd October until the 1st November come and try the new menu including ‘The 1995’, comprising six chicken goujons, salsa, American cheese and Chipotle mayo; and the almighty ‘Jaxson’s Jump’, a triple patty burger with triple bacon and triple cheese.

#BeJaguars
To get our game face on come October, we’ll be jazzin’ up our London Diners in support of the Jaguars where you can try the new menu and take home some free team merchandise. (Our exclusive Jags menu is available across all our Diners nationwide).
Win a pair of tickets to see the Jags game at Wembley AND a signed jersey by Sergio Brown! 
‘Enter our exclusive competition and you could be the lucky winner of a pair of tickets to the Jags game AND a signed jersey by Jags safety Sergio Brown! Simply fill in your details below to enter.

FREE MILKSHAKES!
PLUS, if the Jags score a touchdown against the Buffalo Bills on Sunday 25th October, everyone who entered our competition will get a FREE milkshake! (Terms apply see below for details)

</div>

Well as it turns out, the staffing was plnning on playing Thomas all week regardless of what they were saying. I'm glad to see him suiting up for his first game as an Jaguar...

Good Luck to All Jaguar players...  :thumbsup:

NH3...

"AZANE"

Poz, the leader of the defense is out. Going to be a long day.

Quote:That's because I post quality over quantity. :thumbsup:

"Quality Posts" -- I thought that was against the Message Board Rules and Regulations.  I guess I need to go back and re-read them.  :woot:

Quote:Wary today

If Thomas suits up I may start to get excited
You mean that yoy hav'nt heard...

NH3...

"AZANE"

Quote:It was actually smart what he did. You must not understand the rule.

I fully understand the rule but you only do that if you are in a position to pick the ball up and advance it.  He DOVE into the pile so there was NO benefit that could have resulted by him diving on the ball which contained 3 Colts players -- he would have been touched downed immediately resulting in the Jags getting the ball at that spot anyway.  Now, if you're quick and swift enough to pick up the ball and elude the defenders and have some clear running room then go for it.

What he did by diving into the pile for the ball was idiotic.

Say it with me...

DUUUUUUUUU.VAAAAAAAAL.

Jaguars Braves Hawks Gators

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2015, 12:02 PM by NH3.)

Quote:Poz, the leader of the defense is out. Going to be a long day.
Armbrister will not fill the shoes of Poz but he will be an formanable opponent. He made a few rookie mistakes w/respect to calling the D and putting them in the right position to be successful during the previous game but I'm sure that he learned from it...

NH3...

"AZANE"

Quote:What he did by diving into the pile for the ball was idiotic.

I may be remembering the play wrong but I'm pretty sure it was possible for him to get some yards with it but he wasn't successful. The point is that there was literally no risk for him attempting to get the ball and run it back because the other team already touched it. So it wasn't a stupid play at all. Yeah it was a small chance that he would've gotten any yards but there was zero risk so why not try.

Quote:You going to shoot it?

Right up the tooter!  

What the hell is a goujon?

Quote: 

Not sure, might be "The 1995".

Here is the menu: [Image: tx8wY5Q.png]

And this is from the website:

<div>

</div>

Jaguars fans:

[Image: TmIEPXx.gif]