Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Marks Twitter

Quote:Penalties aren't, how can a coach control that?

Make the guilty run laps in practice until they are puking their guts up. That is a start.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:We do not need to fire everyone that is part of why after three years of rebuilding the team is still lacking in talent in several areas.

The team does have talent and potential with the right set of coaches I think Blake Bortles, Allen Hurns, Allen Robinson, RG Linder, RT Parnell, LG Zane Beadles, HB TJ Yeldon, HB Corey Grant, TE Julius Thomas all could be successful on Offense with better OC /HC at the helm.

But marks isnt going to bat for dave, we know it's for Gus

Quote:By coaching them not to do it? Call a timeout when it starts getting out of hand. This isnt rocket science.

Hey you, your the best poster on this board but stop being an [BLEEP].

That worked well.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:I'm drunk, so [BAD WORD REMOVED] you....

And thank you for your service.
LOL - thanks.  

It's ok.  Everyone is upset after these games.  The MB is cathartic.  

Sofrry all, I got some good Russian Vodak tonight....

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2015, 11:16 PM by CSO14.)

Quote:I'm drunk, so [BAD WORD REMOVED] you....

And thank you for your service.
How do you respond to that? Lol

Navy, thank you for your service, my family and I are greatful.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:Make the guilty run laps in practice until they are puking their guts up. That is a start.

This isn't college, the CBA rules that out.

Quote:This isn't college, the CBA rules that out.

Well then, shame on them.

Quote:This isn't college, the CBA rules that out.

We are so wussified now a days...my goodness

I agree with Marks.

You crack down on penalties in practice and maybe hire some practice refs to help out. That's how you stop the penalties in game.

Quote:Calling out fans calling for change. "Like firing everyone is going to result in a super bowl win"

What do any of our players know about winning super bowls? When you have players defending a coach that's taking a beating, you know it's near the end. They see him as a friend. He may not have lost the locker room, but being too friendly with it can be just as toxic.

We have multiple players who have Super Bowl rings and several more who have been to the game.

Quote:You crack down on penalties in practice and maybe hire some practice refs to help out. That's how you stop the penalties in game.

Patriots do that. They bring in refs every practice.

We have this mentality that this should be a long [BLEEP] build before seeing improvement. This is the pros man, not penn state.

Quote:I agree with Marks.
I liked JDR a lot, but the guy started giving up on the team in his last few years here. I don't blame him, Jeans Smiff failed him and gave him nothing to work with, but MJD and a lot of other players are doing what Marks did. They were on twitter talking to fans and saying "Blame us, not the coaches". They did the same in interviews, but it was clear nothing was clicking with the staff/players. The players have a personal relationship with the coaches and see them everyday, so I understand they don't want to see them go. 

Quote:We have this mentality that this should be a long [BAD WORD REMOVED] build before seeing improvement. This is the pros man, not penn state.

What does sexual assault have to do with this?

Quote:What does sexual assault have to do with this?
I wonder if the mods allow the word "sex" on this family oriented forum. 

Quote:What does sexual assault have to do with this?
Hahahaha

Quote:I wonder if the mods allow the word "sex" on this family oriented forum.

The mod from across the pond is someone to look out for. Has a creepy avatar as well. Lol

Quote:I wonder if the mods allow the word "sex" on this family oriented forum. 
I don't think that there is a single member of this MB who is under the age of 17. Although, some of us do post like we are.