Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Linder left practice with left shoulder injury

I hope he is straight. Dude is a baller.

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Any update on Linder? At first, I was more optimistic is was nothing. However, since nothing has been posted about it definitively, I'm getting a little worried.

GO JAGS!!

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Didn't he turn a toe inside out earlier this season?  I hope he is alright, give him a day off and I hope he is ready for Sunday.

yesterday's report from O'Halloran:

DID NOT PRACTICE

<p style="font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">DE Andre Branch (knee). Out since Aug. 28 against Detroit with MCL injury.

<p style="font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">SS Johnathan Cyprien (calf). Out since Sept. 13 against Carolina.

<p style="font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">CB Dwayne Gratz (ankle). Still in the walking boot and was injured Sept. 16 in practice.

<p style="font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">RB Denard Robinson (knee). Sprained his MCL against Miami and is week to week.

<p style="font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">LIMITED PRACTICE

<p style="font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">RG Brandon Linder (left shoulder). Was injured during practice.

<p style="font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">RB Toby Gerhart (abdominal). Returned to limited work for first time since Sept. 11. Hasn’t practiced fully or played in a game since Aug. 22.

<p style="font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">LT Luke Joeckel (ankle). Returned to practice in limited fashion today for first time since being injured Sept. 13 against Carolina.

<p style="font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">WR Marqise Lee (hamstring). Played 25 snaps against Miami but this was a precaution day.

<p style="font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">DT Sen’Derrick Marks (knee). Out since last December with ACL injury, starting second week of individual drill work.

<p style="font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">TE Julius Thomas (hand/finger). Out since Aug. 14 and underwent surgery Sept. 1, starting second week of individual work.

<p style="font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">FULL PRACTICE

<p style="font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">LB Thurston Armbrister (back). Played a handful of special teams snaps against Miami after being hurt against Carolina.

<p style="font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;color:rgb(51,51,51);">CB Davon House. Spent Sunday night in hospital with chest congestion but was cleared on Monday.

He's not practicing today.

Doesn't sound promising.

;

;

Quote:Any update on Linder? At first, I was more optimistic is was nothing. However, since nothing has been posted about it definitively, I'm getting a little worried.

GO JAGS!!

He's not expected to practice today. Gus presser is at 1 o'clock so expect to find out what's going on then.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

<div><a class="" href='https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran'>@ryanohalloran</a>
</div>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(252,252,252);"><a class="" href='https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Jaguars'>#Jaguars</a> no pads for practice later, but RG Brandon Linder (shoulder) not expected to participate.

;

;

I'm looking forward to what Tyler Shatley can do if Linder isn't ready to go on Sunday.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

What's up with Cann? Does he play RG too? Shatley and Cann seems like it could be good depth.

GO JAGS!!

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Quote:What's up with Cann? Does he play RG too? Shatley and Cann seems like it could be good depth.

GO JAGS!!

He's usually inactive on game days since he's behind Bowanko and Shatley with Young being the swing tackle.

Quote:What's up with Cann? Does he play RG too? Shatley and Cann seems like it could be good depth.

GO JAGS!!

I think we are so used to rookies playing right away that it is unusual to see Cann sitting.

Shatley is clearly the guy if Linder cannot go.

;

;

Wow so Linder isn't going to play huh? Big blow to the offense.
Shock the world

We have no idea he's not going to play. It could be sore and no point in risking him in practice.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

wouldnt he be on the injury report if he was, you know, injured?

Quote:wouldnt he be on the injury report if he was, you know, injured?

Thank you. So many people getting their big girl panties in a bunch for something that could be minor.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

They could just be using precautions, lets wait this one out fellas

Jaguars Braves Hawks Gators

Quote:Thank you. So many people getting their big girl panties in a bunch for something that could be minor.
Most all the big girl's I know have panties that don't bunch up.

There way to smart to take an oblique remark and head for the Wells Fargo.

Now, whinny male adolescents in underoos are another grouping all to themselves.

[Image: hulkkids.jpg]

HeadSlap

When they have no time,  they think about it!

When they go down hard, they think about it!

Just watch Peyton, Andrew, Caep even Mr. Bundchen.

Quote:Thank you. So many people getting their big girl panties in a bunch for something that could be minor.

I mean he wasn't with the starting O-Line in a walk through so...
Shock the world

Quote:Wow so Linder isn't going to play huh? Big blow to the offense.

Link?

Quote:Link?

there isnt one.  i think he was kidding