Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Despicable Behavior Of The Media Toward The First Lady

Quote:Sure

So sad that you make a stupid statement and don't have the balls to back it up.  I thought that you were better than that.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:You know, I posted in an earlier thread a while back that Michelle Obama "resembled an ape". I stand by my comment because that is my personal point of view, and I took a lot of flak for it. That being said, the picture that you posted goes too far in my opinion. That's far worse than my comment and quite frankly I think that it's not only disrespectful, but pretty insulting. Like them or not, that is a pretty disrespectful and insulting way to depict a former President and First Lady.

So you saying Michelle Obama looking like a ape is okay, but saying Meliana Trump resembles a stripper is disrespectful?
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:So you saying Michelle Obama looking like a ape is okay, but saying Meliana Trump resembles a stripper is disrespectful?
Duh.

You can say whatever you want about the Obamas but not the Trumps. Well, as long as you say it's your personal opinion.

Quote:So you saying Michelle Obama looking like a ape is okay, but saying Meliana Trump resembles a stripper is disrespectful?

Two different things.

First of all, I said that in my personal opinion Michelle Obama resembles an ape.  I never directly called her an ape and wouldn't.  That would be not only rude and tasteless, but disrespectful.  I even posted that the picture in this thread was in poor taste.

Melania Trump is being called a "hooker" directly, even by some in this very thread.  That is factually incorrect.  If someone said that her nude photographs that she did made her "look like a hooker", then that's a different story.  It would be someone's opinion regarding the appearance of her, and they are certainly entitled to that opinion.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Duh.

You can say whatever you want about the Obamas but not the Trumps. Well, as long as you say it's your personal opinion.

Just to clarify, here's the "reporter" in question apologizing for remarks that he made.

Quote:Just to clarify, <a class="bbc_url" href='http://nypost.com/2017/02/14/nyt-reporter-apologizes-for-calling-melania-trump-a-hooker/'>here's the "reporter"</a> in question apologizing for remarks that he made.

Locker room talk is all it was!

Quote:Two different things.

First of all, I said that in my personal opinion Michelle Obama resembles an ape. I never directly called her an ape and wouldn't. That would be not only rude and tasteless, but disrespectful. I even posted that the picture in this thread was in poor taste.

Melania Trump is being called a "hooker" directly, even by some in this very thread. That is factually incorrect. If someone said that her nude photographs that she did made her "look like a hooker", then that's a different story. It would be someone's opinion regarding the appearance of her, and they are certainly entitled to that opinion.

Do you think Michelle Obama resembles a ape in a good or bad way?
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:Do you think Michelle Obama resembles a ape in a good or bad way?

I'm not sure exactly what you are asking as far as a "good way or bad way".

Her face to me resembles an ape.  Does that mean that I think that she is not attractive or pretty?  Not at all.  She was a very good looking woman in 2008.  From the pictures that I've seen of her lately, she's packed on some pounds though.  She also seems to be more "angry" than she was back then.

If you want to imply that I don't find black women attractive, you're barking up the wrong tree.  I happen to appreciate beauty no matter the race, though physical appearance isn't really a priority for me.  I personally would rather look into the soul of the woman, and if she happens to be pretty and hot, it's a bonus.

In my younger days prior to me getting married, I dated women of several races including black women.  I was raised in a way where I never understood that there was ever a "difference" between people.  It wasn't until I got older and moved away from home that I really learned about "race relations" and how it's a supposed problem.

Evidently you and other black posters on this forum get offended easily because of my comment(s) regarding Michelle Obama, but you never bother to ask about me and why I would say such a thing.  Many of you seem to automatically assume that I'm some "old racist white guy".  You all are so wrong.

Quote:Locker room talk is all it was!

The snowflakes are out of control. Nobody said she wouldn't be an expensive hooker.

Quote:I'm not sure exactly what you are asking as far as a "good way or bad way".

Her face to me resembles an ape.  Does that mean that I think that she is not attractive or pretty?  Not at all.  She was a very good looking woman in 2008.  From the pictures that I've seen of her lately, she's packed on some pounds though.  She also seems to be more "angry" than she was back then.

If you want to imply that I don't find black women attractive, you're barking up the wrong tree.  I happen to appreciate beauty no matter the race, though physical appearance isn't really a priority for me.  I personally would rather look into the soul of the woman, and if she happens to be pretty and hot, it's a bonus.

In my younger days prior to me getting married, I dated women of several races including black women.  I was raised in a way where I never understood that there was ever a "difference" between people.  It wasn't until I got older and moved away from home that I really learned about "race relations" and how it's a supposed problem.

Evidently you and other black posters on this forum get offended easily because of my comment(s) regarding Michelle Obama, but you never bother to ask about me and why I would say such a thing.  Many of you seem to automatically assume that I'm some "old racist white guy".  You all are so wrong.
Tsk Tsk  All old white guys are racist.

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Quote:Tsk Tsk  All old white guys are racist.

All black people are criminals.

Quote:All black people are criminals.
Maybe where you live.  My neighbors are hard working 'mericans.

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Quote:I'm not sure exactly what you are asking as far as a "good way or bad way".

I dont see any resembalance to Obama looking like a animal of any sorts, which I think we can just agree to disagree at this point. I also didnt notice any weight gain as it is typical for a camera or photo to "add" a couple of pounds, again neither here nor there. 

Im curious as to why you think she is angry? 

Im not implying anything,or offended by what you say. Looking at some of the stuff you have posted recently I believe you have a certain negative perception of black people who share a different view from you. 

Quote:Tsk Tsk  All old white guys are racist.
Maybe where you live.  My neighbors are hard working 'mericans

And you're not even white! Or maybe you are George Zimmerman white?

Quote:I dont see any resembalance to Obama looking like a animal of any sorts, which I think we can just agree to disagree at this point. I also didnt notice any weight gain as it is typical for a camera or photo to "add" a couple of pounds, again neither here nor there. 

Im curious as to why you think she is angry? 

Im not implying anything,or offended by what you say. Looking at some of the stuff you have posted recently I believe you have a certain negative perception of black people who share a different view from you.

I think she looks angry. At least compared to when she first became First Lady. I know living in the White House has to be stressful, I mean look at all the Presidents. They look like they age at least 2-3 years for every year they serve. Her and Barack's body language is a lot different too from their early WH years.

Quote:To be fair, she IS literally a hooker. As the Donald's trophy wife, she is clearly only in it for the money. She just opted for longer terms.
She was a millionaire before they were married. Don't think its about the money.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Without reading every post, my take is this is a stupid thread. This was not a case of liberal fake news media reporting a slanderous lie, it was a off duty reporter relating a well known rumor in what he thought was a private conversation.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

A private conversation remaining private...how novel.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:She was a millionaire before they were married. Don't think its about the money.

Sorry but nope that's FAKE NEWS, she was just a working stiff for Trump Modeling Agency before The Donald started groping her.