Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Who do you blame for the lack of Offense against the Panthers?
HC Gus Bradley
OC Greg Olson
QB Blake Bortles
OT Luke Joeckel
OT Sam Young
OLine in general
WRs poor performance
The kindergarten fans for not cheering louder & taking naps
GM Dave Caldwell
Corn, Blank #2
[Show Results]

Who do you blame for the lack of Offense against the Panthers?

Quote:So we have another poll to assign blame to somebody. It can't be Bush's fault this time, it must be Obama's fault.

I was going to go with Canada

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Obama
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Well the panthers do have the best coverage linebackers in the league so I wasnt surprised about the lack of tight end involvement.

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2015, 09:40 PM by HERO OF THE DAY.)

Luke joeckel bad play.. Lee being abscent.. Thomas out.. Its not one thing its several reasons.. Why this offense is stinkin right now.. Now like I said well be 2-2 by week 5.. Lee is back marks is back.. Once thomas comes back week 4 well that's when the team takes off as a whole.. But anyways I voted Joeckel.. Lt is important hopefully Sam young can step up.. Lewis should catch passes and block at lt vs dolphins tomorrow.. USE LEWIS MORE IN PASS PLAYS..

Quote:Well the panthers do have the best coverage linebackers in the league so I wasnt surprised about the lack of tight end involvement.

Which would be a valid point... If they hadnt lost their best linebacker early in the game

Quote:Which would be a valid point... If they hadnt lost their best linebacker early in the game
Thomas Davis isn't exactly a scrub

well... I voted for that new offensive coordinator guy (Greg Olsen, is it?). Then I remembered he was hired by Gus Bradley. Then I remembered that he (Gus Bradley) was hired by Dave Caldwell. Then I remembered... football is a team sport; no one person wins it all or losses it all. So I have to give credit to Bortles for the interceptions, our receiver corps for the dropped passes, our new kicker for not kicking well, our offensive LT and his pathetic backup... all of whom were selected by Dave Caldwell; and Dave Caldwell was selected by Shad Khan. So ultimately, this team sucks because of Shad Khan.

KHAN!

On the plus side, Khan did put in those pools to help distract people from the sad doings on the field. And now Budweiser has promised the freshest beer around (straight from the local brewery!) to help ease the pain. On the down side, we get to see how bad things are on the biggest billboard/scoreboard in the NFL!  Drink up...

I think it was a perfect storm of suckery
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:I think it was a perfect storm of suckery
word.