Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Lee and robinson are busts

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2015, 02:04 PM by Sosa.)

Can we make an apologist section that is separate from The Jaguars? 

This team is depressing to watch. All the hype was shot down after Sunday and our players aren't playing up to how they should. One of our promising break-out WR can't even catch the football, our other one can't even step on the practice field without dying, and our UDFA is the best one on the team. Even he drops passes, but you don't expect a ton out of Hurns because he didn't cost us anything and wasn't a draft pick. Any production we get out of him is awesome and a luxury. Robinson played well last season and then got hurt to only miss the rest of the season. His first game he had an explosive play and then what? He got hurt. He came back and didn't run the same speed, didn't jump for balls, and proceeded to be invisible. 

Its not hard to wonder why Bortles didn't have anyone to throw to in the 2nd Half. Robinson was sucking, and our flippin' UDFA was double teamed. The only one that was open was Greene, but that guy isn't going to carry the team... Especially in his rookie year.  

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Are you trying to be like the drunk guy outside the bar daring the cop to arrest him?

What are you talking about? Fbt is a cop? Please! He's the one that starts the name calling. It's what he does and it's very well known here.

Quote:Okay, twitchy. If this is the best you can muster, that's pretty weak, but not shocking since you've pretty much made it clear that knee jerk is your go to move.

Well does he have drop issues or not. If you can't answer well just assume it's because your double fisting turkey legs.

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2015, 02:09 PM by JagsFan1.)

Jags please win Sunday, cause if we lose we get about 50 threads like this..... I'm sickened to by what I saw Sunday but come on smh...

How can anyone call Lee a bust, when we've hardly see him play

Wallbash

Blakes Life Matters

Quote:How can anyone call Lee a bust, when we've hardly see him play

Wallbash

That's the key. Can he get on the field so we can at least check.

Arob isn't a bust but these drops have made him a huge disappointment.

Jaguars Braves Hawks Gators

Quote:Lee have not even played yet this year, he will play Sunday and be a huge impact 
that's a bit over the top being a huge impact....carry on lol

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->;

;

Give the guys at least until next season. If Lee is still injured, and Robinson continues to drop balls, they will explore other options.

I already said it prior guys: Harvey = bust / Gabbert = bust / Blackmon = bust.

Arob and Lee still have time and the possibility of being something. This reflects currently not being a bust....

GO JAGS!!

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

I see the same Gene Smith apologists defending Caldwells [BLEEP] drafts.

Quote:Can we make an apologist section that is separate from The Jaguars? 
Better idea: let's make a "Cheese with your whine" subforum for everyone that wants to clean house after one game.

Quote:Better idea: let's make a "Cheese with your whine" subforum for everyone that wants to clean house after one game.

There are more suck ups and apologists. The realist are outnumbered by the blind.

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2015, 02:46 PM by Jagwired.)

Quote:Better idea: let's make a "Cheese with your whine" subforum for everyone that wants to clean house after one game.
Pffft, those are everywhere you look. T.U. comments sections, all local news stations articles comment sections, pretty much everywhere. Unfortunately many of them have found our message board as well. This is the only place you can find anyone that acts as if the Jags are actually their favorite team. I never seen anything like it. This city is overflowing with Jag bashers.

edit: Oh yeah, the topic. So ridiculously stupid not worth commenting on.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:Well does he have drop issues or not. If you can't answer well just assume it's because your double fisting turkey legs.

Who is saying they don't have drop issues?  Maybe you missed it through those tear filled eyes of yours because you were so outraged that Gus lied to you personally. 

As Robinson said this morning during an interview, he knows it's a problem, and it's something they're working on as a group.  That's all we can ask. 

I get it.  You're a premature kind of guy.  You need to be twitchy with your reactions because that's how you roll.  If you were a GM, guys like Jimmy Smith would have hit the bricks long before they found success.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:There are more suck ups and apologists. The realist are outnumbered by the blind.
So, in the land of twitchy, anyone who refrains from premature evaluation is considered a suck up and an apologist, and realists are defined as those who react immediately with negativity and whining? 

That's how it works, twitchycat??

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

I have probably read over 100 times "we should have drafted Cooper."

Dude had 47 yrds receiving and some people are acting like he came in and put up some outrageous receiving total that can never be touched. 

Come on now. 

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2015, 02:59 PM by ThunderCat.)

Quote:Who is saying they don't have drop issues? Maybe you missed it through those tear filled eyes of yours because you were so outraged that Gus lied to you personally.

As Robinson said this morning during an interview, he knows it's a problem, and it's something they're working on as a group. That's all we can ask.

I get it. You're a premature kind of guy. You need to be twitchy with your reactions because that's how you roll. If you were a GM, guys like Jimmy Smith would have hit the bricks long before they found success.
Jimmy smith hit the bricks all on his own tubbs. If you know what I mean. Maybe we should ask for access to practice instead of the games so we can see all these great catches Gus refers to. We're the best practice team in the nfl. It just doesn't translate to the games. But gussy don't know why...

Quote:Jimmy smith hit the bricks all on his own tubbs. If you know what I mean. Maybe we should ask for access to practice instead of the games so we can see all these great catches Gus refers to. We're the best practice team in the nfl. It just doesn't translate to the games. But gussy don't know why...

So, you really have no response, twitchycat.  Thanks for playing. 

Quote:We should have drafted Cooper. Then we would have a number 1 with 3 other number 2's. No one on this team is a number 1 receiver.
This I agree with. We needed a pass rusher, but we also needed to provide Bortles with a potentially elite WR.

Lee, Hurns, and Robinson are still young, and I won't give up hope on them. Year 3 is usually the year where you determine what they are. Since they are entering their 2nd season, they still have a ways to go. We need Julius Thomas. We need a veteran pass catcher out there to take the pressure off our young WRS and Qb.
No commercial messages in sigs