Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Boy this looks familiar

Quote:That guy needs his... Move the team? Yea, it's bad, we've won seven games the past two years. I get the talk about firing the coach and gm. Fans think things will improve with a new coach or gm. That's understandable, but moving the team? In what way would that help?

Just baby fans who whine and cry when they don't get what they want. And no I'm not talking about fans being upset.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Honest question, what was the last positive thing that happened to this team?

They came from 21 down to beat the Giants.

I know it's hard to believe after what we saw yesterday, but it did happen, I think. God I hope I didn't just dream it happening.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

It is so disheartening being a fan of this franchise through the last few years. Like it makes me hate football.

No pain, no gain.

Quote:Yeah, this is the same Jags every single year. I'm done with this team.

Meanwhile, Mariota throws 4 TD's with a subpar receiving corp?

Move to London, LA, or San Diego... I'll pay attention to the Sharks, who knows what it's like to win something.

Wonder if this guy is going to come back after the win?

Quote:Wonder if this guy is going to come back after the win?
Since he's done with the team he probably won't.

Sports are all about ups and downs, sure we've had more downs than most but damn we enjoy every victory more than most too. The good times will be so much sweeter.

Better game this week and I am cautiously optimistic. 

Where is all the doom and gloom? I thought we needed to fire everyone?

Quote:Better game this week and I am cautiously optimistic. 
Oh, thank goodness.  They got your seal of approval.  We can all sleep easier now.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:So new year, same ol Jagwads. 

Here we go with the same excuses we have been hearing for the last what 6 years now? well we just didn't execute, we didn't play our game, we just didn't blah blah blah. 

I know, they thought this was just another practice game. 

Quote:Better game this week and I am cautiously optimistic. 

Quote:Oh, thank goodness.  They got your seal of approval.  We can all sleep easier now.

Too bad he couldn't be cautiously pessimistic. That came awfully easy for him and others to write the team off after 1 game. SMH

I participated in the same team, new year mindset.  I'm holding comments because I don't want to come off as a whiny fan after a win.  There are numerous things that improved and somethings that stayed the same.  At the end of the day, I don't draw my fun from kicking the team down.  I want to have a winner and enjoy some ups after all the downs.

Maybe I was a tad too dejected after the season opener but I'm not going to get too overly optimistic after a win in week two.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Quote:Too bad he couldn't be cautiously pessimistic. That came awfully easy for him and others to write the team off after 1 game. SMH
Pessimism requires no caution...or much thought. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote:Oh, thank goodness.  They got your seal of approval.  We can all sleep easier now.
wasn't looking for anyone's approval, but knowing how this team plays well for one or two games, then goes back to mailing it in.... Anyway its my opinion and you don't have to like it. 

where were you last week when they lost ? And yeah, after 5 years of watching them stink up the field and coming up with the same sorry [BLEEP] excuses it was getting a bit old. 

I'd rather be a pessimist that is pleasantly surprised then an optimist that is always disappointed

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2015, 09:17 PM by tealroar.)

Quote:Too bad he couldn't be cautiously pessimistic. That came awfully easy for him and others to write the team off after 1 game. SMH
I stick by "my opinion" the only thing that was proved is that they can play one decent game. Lets see if they can sustain it or do as they have been doing for the last 5 years and just keep playing [BAD WORD REMOVED] games  and coming up with the same lame [BAD WORD REMOVED] excuses as always. 

Quote:I stick by "my opinion" the only thing that was proved is that they can play one decent game. Lets see if they can sustain it or do as they have been doing for the last 5 years and just keep playing [BAD WORD REMOVED] games  and coming up with the same lame [BAD WORD REMOVED] excuses as always.

Or else!!! Eye roll

Quote:wasn't looking for anyone's approval, but knowing how this team plays well for one or two games, then goes back to mailing it in.... Anyway its my opinion and you don't have to like it.

where were you last week when they lost ? And yeah, after 5 years of watching them stink up the field and coming up with the same sorry excuses it was getting a bit old.

I'd rather be a pessimist that is pleasantly surprised then an optimist that is always disappointed
Seriously? Where was I last week? I was in my seat at the stadium. Did your parents bring you along?

You're certainly entitled to be as pessimistic as you want. When you graduate to big boy pants, make sure you invest in Depends. They'll come in handy.

Seriously. It's okay NOT to be a pessimist and to simply enjoy the ride, win or lose. Pessimists live miserable lives. Maybe you like that. It's not worth it.

Quote:Or else!!! Eye roll
Or else? Oh I see I have to see everything through teal colored glasses. Yep the Jags are going to the super bowl this year, woo hoo super bowl, super bowl, super bowl. 

Or you can just enjoy the win.  All we can do is wait and judge what they do next week.  In the meantime, we are 1-1 and haven't been 1-1 to start a season in a lonnnggggg time.  It's okay to enjoy it. 

Quote:Or you can just enjoy the win.  All we can do is wait and judge what they do next week.  In the meantime, we are 1-1 and haven't been 1-1 to start a season in a lonnnggggg time.  It's okay to enjoy it. 
you enjoy it your way Ill enjoy it mine, isnt freedom of choice a beautiful thing

Quote:Seriously? Where was I last week? I was in my seat at the stadium. Did your parents bring you along?

You're certainly entitled to be as pessimistic as you want. When you graduate to big boy pants, make sure you invest in Depends. They'll come in handy.

Seriously. It's okay NOT to be a pessimist and to simply enjoy the ride, win or lose. Pessimists live miserable lives. Maybe you like that. It's not worth it.
Wait a minute, if pessimist aren't worth your time what are you doing on my post then? does the name calling make you feel better about yourself? why are you making this personnel? I commend you for being a loyal fan, that is awesome, but just because I don't necessarily share your opinion doesn't make mine any less valid or make me less of a fan. But go ahead and continue with the name calling if it makes you feel better. 

Quote:Or else? Oh I see I have to see everything through teal colored glasses. Yep the Jags are going to the super bowl this year, woo hoo super bowl, super bowl, super bowl.

Grow up