Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Sen'Derrick Marks Could Possibly Miss Six Games

Quote:If by "funny" you mean that their combined gravity causes them to implode into each other as a supernova then collapse into a black hole, consuming the earth and killing us all, then yeah. Hilarious.

That's exactly what I was implying.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I just want him healthy. It does suck if he isnt healthy and doesnt play but also playing not fully healed has a high risk...

Our defense is going to be terrible. I think it'll be terrible whether marks is in or not. Put him on PUP, and let some of the younger guys get more reps (Jones, Bennett )
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:Really?

Scobee is the key factor keeping them from making a playoff run?

Really?

Really? Really what? I didn't say he's the one to lead us to the playoffs, but to take a chance on an unproven kicker by trading a proven commodity to an AFC rival doesn't tell me this team expects playoffs this year.

If we were a possible playoff contender to you think Scobee gets traded to the Steelers? No. It's a draft pick to rebuild....still.
Blakes Life Matters

(This post was last modified: 09-03-2015, 09:48 PM by JaguarJosh05.)

Marks is too valuable to rush out there with no contact since last season. Work him back in gradually in practice so he can take the field with confidence. We don't need to jeopardize his career. Sucks not having him but the team can win without him until then. Same with Thomas.

No pain, no gain.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!