Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Henne or Tebow

Quote:You still get the newsletter huh?

you mean espn?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Henne is "somewhat" proven as a backup. Tebow is not. I'm a huge Tebow fan, but he just hasn't seemed to cut it in the big leagues. I'd love to have him as a FB or TE though.

Quote:Henne is "somewhat" proven as a backup. Tebow is not. I'm a huge Tebow fan, but he just hasn't seemed to cut it in the big leagues. I'd love to have him as a FB or TE though.
What the hell is a proven backup??All Henne has proven is he sucks and loses, if yall say Tebow suck well at least he wins!! So Tebow all day!

(This post was last modified: 09-03-2015, 12:08 PM by Jaguar Warrior.)

Tebow. If Bortles goes down, its hopeless and the season is a wash. At least with Tebow as backup you might get some entertainment and increased ticket sales.

Not even if Henne sucks.
Only a chump boos the home team!

I would prefer a qusrterback, so Henne.

Henne cant throw a football.  I'll go with Tebow, wild card playoff champion, a real quarterback.

Quote:Henne cant throw a football.  I'll go with Tebow, wild card playoff champion, a real quarterback.

Troll score: 2/8

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 09-03-2015, 01:21 PM by The Real Marty.)

Quote:What the hell is a proven backup??All Henne has proven is he sucks and loses, if yall say Tebow suck well at least he wins!! So Tebow all day!

Don't forget, Henne doesn't have the advantage of playing with the starters.   He has guys running wrong routes, missing blocks, and on and on, because he has to play with all the backups. 

As for Tebow?  He's not even a quarterback.  

They are about same both below average NFL QB. IF I were to consider bring Tebow in it wouldn't occur until Bortles establishes himself in the next 2 to 3 years, so every interception wouldn't start Tebow chant.

Quote:Troll score: 2/8

You're being way too generous.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:You're being way too generous.

2011-11-13

24-091

DEN

@

KAN

W 17-10

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

The playoff win still stings for the haters. They just pretend it never happened.

Quote:The playoff win still stings for the haters. They just pretend it never happened.

It happened, it was just irrelevant to the fact that the guy can't play.

Quote:It happened, it was just irrelevant to the fact that the guy can't play.

He can't play, yet he still plays. He can't throw, yet he still throws. He can't win, yet he did win.

Quote:The playoff win still stings for the haters. They just pretend it never happened.

Apparently NFL coaches and GMs haven't been swayed by it either.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Apparently NFL coaches and GMs haven't been swayed by it either.

Except when they have been... Broncos, Jets, Eagles

Depends.

Are you looking for a backup QB or a backup mascot?  Each is suited for a separate role.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:He can't play, yet he still plays. He can't throw, yet he still throws. He can't win, yet he did win.

Ahh... the Blaine Gabbert defense.

Cute.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Ahh... the Blaine Gabbert defense.

Cute.

What is the Blaine Gabbert defense? Does that have something to do with the way you would get really mad at people for saying Gabbert wasn't good?