Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
BLM again...

Quote:Has B2hibiry ever been to a BLM demonstration, attended a meeting on black issues, did anything to help those in the black community? Doubtful, but now he is an expert on what goes on in the BLM ranks based on statements from some fringe BLM leader in another country?

Here's what happening. When BLM movements started there was an immediate and deliberate backlash, particularly from the right, to try to silence or overshadow what black people have been saying for ages, "our lives don't matter as our much as our white counterparts." We saw the rise of All Lives Matter and Blue Lives Matter, all efforts to deflect away from BLM, racial profiling, police brutality etc. Neither of these movements existed until BLM became vocal. Then as BLM became increasingly vocal and picked up steam even outside black communities there were heightened efforts to de-legitimize the movement: talks of black on black crime, stories on fringe leaders, comparisons with the KKK etc. So now here we are...

It's very telling that those who have alleged BLM is a "terrorist" organization have yet to refute this specific post. 

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 02-14-2017, 11:18 PM by Solid Snake.)

Quote:It's very telling that those who have alleged BLM is a "terrorist" organization have yet to refute this specific post.

Look these the same people say scientists just make up data on Climate Change to fund their research, and the same people who think it's perfectly acceptable that our President is a Russian plant. If this board existed during the 1960s they'd be calling Martin and Rosa terrorists. The one thing about conservatives is the never change. They are the same in every era.

Quote:It's very telling that those who have alleged BLM is a "terrorist" organization have yet to refute this specific post.

Fact: blm started on the foundation of a lie.

Fact: blm is a breeding ground for criminal behavior.

Fact: blm leadership are racists.

Fact: blm is held in esteem by reality challenged posters on this board.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Look these the same people say scientists just make up data on Climate Change to fund their research, and the same people who think it's perfectly acceptable that our President is a Russian plant. If this board existed during the 1960s they'd be calling Martin and Rosa terrorists.

Fact: they do.

Fact: he's not.

Fact: no, they wouldn't.

Reality challenged, hallmark of your movement.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Fact: blm started on the foundation of a lie.

Fac 1: racial profiling is not a lie. Cops killing unarmed blacks or terrorizing blacks is nothing new.

Fac 2 t: Lie.

Fact 3 : Which leaders? Name them.

Fact 4: BS

Quote:7/8/16 - 5 police officers assassinated during a BLM rally. 

That's the tip of the iceberg.

It's on the record BLM, NAACP etc, have condemned Micah Johnson and people who commit violence against law enforcement. 

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:Fact: blm started on the foundation of a lie.

You are not refuting SS's post.

Quote:You are not refuting SS's post.

There's no refuting the lunacy of victimhood and you two are steeped in it.

Quote:Fac 1: racial profiling is not a lie. Cops killing unarmed blacks or terrorizing blacks is nothing new.

Fac 2 t: Lie.

Fact 3 : Which leaders? Name them.

Fact 4: [BAD WORD REMOVED]

Racial profiling is a tactic that works.

Cops terrorize and kill lots of non-cops, especially criminal ones like the heroes of blm.

Why, Im not changing your delusions no matter what I post. Its better just to call you on your bull [BLEEP] and move on.

Life is hard nancy.

Quote:There's no refuting the lunacy of victimhood and you two are steeped in it.

What are you talking about?

Quote:What are you talking about?

I can't understand it for you.

Quote:I can't understand it for you.

What are your daily interactions like with Black people?

Quote:There's no refuting the lunacy of victimhood and you two are steeped in it.

Must be your priviledge acting up. Must feel good to be in your skin. Not have to worry about being profiled because of the way you look, because of your hair type, how you sound, how you look in clothes. 

Must be feel real good to live in your world. 

Quote:What are your daily interactions like with Black people?

Wait for it. He's going to tell us his best friend is black or he is attracted to black girls. Wait for it.

Quote:Wait for it. He's going to tell us his best friend is black or he is attracted to black girls. Wait for it.

Nope. I'm not really friends with anyone. I despise most people without regard to race or gender, but I have a special dislike for lefty whiners like you two.

Quote:Must be your priviledge acting up. Must feel good to be in your skin. Not have to worry about being profiled because of the way you look, because of your hair type, how you sound, how you look in clothes. 

Must be feel real good to live in your world.

It does, my world is grand. Yours is too, you just need something to whine about.

Quote:Nope. I'm not really friends with anyone. I despise most people without regard to race or gender, but I have a special dislike for lefty whiners like you two.

But yet you whine about black people protesting police brutality, equality, etc.

Again, what are your daily interactions with black people like?

Quote:What are your daily interactions like with Black people?

I employ about 40 black folks and have courteous and respectful professional relationships with them. I grew up in a black neighborhood, went to a racially mixed school and never really cared about skin color. I just don't care, certainly not enough for it to define my life like it does you two.

Quote:But yet you whine about black people protesting police brutality, equality, etc.

Again, what are your daily interactions with black people like?

Im not whining about anything, Im mostly laughing at the absurdity of all this. Its a shame your criminal movement is further destroying your communities, but thats their problem.

Quote:It does, my world is grand. Yours is too, you just need something to whine about.

It's not whining. It's called being honest about your percieved and literal reality. Do you not acknowledge your own problems or the problems in this world? Don't you whine and moan about dumb liberals every day on these message board? Your priviledge prevents you from seeing beyond your own narrow worldview.