Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Marrone new HC

Quote:<span style="background-color:rgb(245,248,250);">
<a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/JagsMBmaddog'>TMD<span style="color:rgb(177,187,195);">@
JagsMBmaddog
</a> <a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/JagsMBmaddog/status/815396684616388608'>Dec 31</a></span></span><span style="background-color:rgb(245,248,250);">

Only the Jaguars would pass on tom Coughlin so they can hire Mike smith. This organization is the worst in all sports.

</span>

TMD has been gone so long people have forgotten how awful he was.
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:How so? You guys act like this was our first losing season in 10 years.
How so? Read any post you've ever posted. The proofs in the pudding.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

After sleeping on it, I don't feel horrible about Marrone. Just apathetic.
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:Wash...the guy who presided over a 6th ranked defense....this despite being constantly on the field due to stalled drives and turnovers...yeah he should be canned
not to mention was an ASSISTANT coach stuck in the HCs crappy scheme where the HC wouldn't allow change or tweaks to the  the system

Quote:not to mention was an ASSISTANT coach stuck in the HCs crappy scheme where the HC wouldn't allow change or tweaks to the  the system

For all intents and purposes, Wash did a good job. I was concerned about ramsey and fowler speaking out about feeling out of place or caged, but now that we have cleaned house of everyone besides Wash, I am really confident this team is going to look night and day better next season. 

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:How so? Read any post you've ever posted. The proofs in the pudding.

Lets read your posts. At least mine are about the team.

Quote:Lets read your posts. At least mine are about the team.
Haha. Go read my posts then! Just posted one in a new thread. How about you make your way to that thread, copy and paste the same thing you have put in this thread(and 4 others) like you normally do.

Quote:Lets read your posts. At least mine are about the team.

We don't need to read your same copy/pasted tweet from #UnverifiedDimwitMcnobody in 5 different threads.

We don't need to see it in one thread. 

Save your finger strength for wiping the tears off your face. 

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Bunch of haters here.

Quote:Bunch of haters here.

I thought you only posted about the team.
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

Quote:I thought you only posted about the team.
That's heresy!!! Haha!

Quote:For all intents and purposes, Wash did a good job. I was concerned about ramsey and fowler speaking out about feeling out of place or caged, but now that we have cleaned house of everyone besides Wash, I am really confident this team is going to look night and day better next season. 
we have been trying to get a pass rush for many years, I hope it can be found this year 

Quote:we have been trying to get a pass rush for many years, I hope it can be found this year 

im expecting a big leap from fowler, ngakoue will be another year stronger too....he was a little lean still.

the draft could gift us with a guy like jon allen too. 

now that the scheme isnt some silly gimmick, i think we start to see results finally. 

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2017, 08:05 PM by Caldrac.)

Quote:Obviously they weren't comfortable with making him head coach before December or they would have done it before then.

You are trying to say the knew all along Marrone was the guy they wanted and knew this is where he wanted to be but decided to stick with Bradley just because. Do you realize how stupid this sounds?

So you are saying the FO doesn't know what they are doing but somehow knew all along Marrone was their guy before seeing how things play out. Another stupid notion.

No. Now you're just making [BAD WORD REMOVED] up and putting words in my mouth. I simply stated that he had been on the roster since 2015. That was me pointing out to you that they had plenty of time to get a feel for him as a coach where it seemed you had implied they didn't know enough about him until the last two weeks of the year.

Nowhere did I ever say that they knew he was the coach all along for this team. Again, I simply pointed out that the front office seems to not have the slightest [BAD WORD REMOVED] clue in how to manage it's personnel or team. Otherwise they would have fired Bradley long before December.

You'd think after going 14 - 48 that sometime between the end of the 2015 season and that horrendous loss mid-season in tennessee would have been enough for this front office to make the move sooner. Which again, points back to my original point, the front office has no [BAD WORD REMOVED] clue in what to do. Their process is foolish.

They took Marrone "seriously" as a candidate this off-season as our next head coach. More so than Mike Smith, Tom Coughlin, Kyle Shanahan and Josh McDaniels to be our next head coach. Again, that points back to me saying they were comfortable enough now which would mean they were more than likely comfortable enough then.

Either way you slice it. 14 - 48 doesn't really scream or say "Hey, we're the Jaguars front office, and we CLEARLY know what the [BAD WORD REMOVED] we're doing".
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Quote:No. Now you're just making [BAD WORD REMOVED] up and putting words in my mouth. I simply stated that he had been on the roster since 2015. That was me pointing out to you that they had plenty of time to get a feel for him as a coach where it seemed you had implied they didn't know enough about him until the last two weeks of the year.

Nowhere did I ever say that they knew he was the coach all along for this team. Again, I simply pointed out that the front office seems to not have the slightest [BAD WORD REMOVED] clue in how to manage it's personnel or team. Otherwise they would have fired Bradley long before December.

You'd think after going 14 - 48 that sometime between the end of the 2015 season and that horrendous loss mid-season in tennessee would have been enough for this front office to make the move sooner. Which again, points back to my original point, the front office has no [BAD WORD REMOVED] clue in what to do. Their process is foolish.

They took Marrone "seriously" as a candidate this off-season as our next head coach. More so than Mike Smith, Tom Coughlin, Kyle Shanahan and Josh McDaniels to be our next head coach. Again, that points back to me saying they were comfortable enough now which would mean they were more than likely comfortable enough then.

Either way you slice it. 14 - 48 doesn't really scream or say "Hey, we're the Jaguars front office, and we CLEARLY know what the [BAD WORD REMOVED] we're doing".

I haven't put any words in your mouth. All you are doing here is paraphrasing the same illogical point you made in your first post.

Even the dumbest people in the world will make a decision that they are more comfortable with even if it's a bad one. Obviously they weren't comfortable with him after the Tennessee game or they would have pulled the trigger at that time.

Quote:I haven't put any words in your mouth. All you are doing here is paraphrasing the same illogical point you made in your first post.

Even the dumbest people in the world will make a decision that they are more comfortable with even if it's a bad one. Obviously they weren't comfortable with him after the Tennessee game or they would have pulled the trigger at that time.

k. 

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I think we should all get hammered.

Only then .. .will we be making true progress towards grasping the changes taking place.

You're Welcome.

Quote:I think we should all get hammered.

Only then .. .will we be making true progress towards grasping the changes taking place.

I'm waaaaay ahead of you. It's bowling night.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:I think we should all get hammered.

Working on it

Quote:Something I forgot is the fact that Monte Kiffen is on staff. Could they go Tampa 2?
nope gone

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags