Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Marrone new HC

Some of ya'll are just straight up alcoholics.. So sad..

At least crack has vitamins and minerals mixed in.. Great weight loss plan too..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Some of ya'll are just straight up alcoholics.. So sad..

At least crack has vitamins and minerals mixed in.. Great weight loss plan too..
"Crack:  It does a body good."

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:nope gone
As has 95% of the defensive staff

Quote:Enlighten me then.

Because I don't see any way he could be.  At least TMD wrote well.  Way more than I can say for this clown.  

Quote:I agree they are on the same level of dumb but if it was confirmed he would be banned I'm sure.

Quote:Ehhhh I don't know. TMD for all his flaws would actually put some thoughts and succinctness into some of his posts. This moron just mindlessly regurgitates like he he diarrhea of the mouth

TMD's tweets and Brklyn's posts are often word for word the same. It's the same person. Occam's razor, folks.

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2017, 12:39 AM by Predator.)

Quote:TMD's tweets and Brklyn's posts are often word for word the same. It's the same person. Occam's razor, folks.
I'm not so sure. Brklyn just makes statements that he can't elaborate on. Much like he gets them from somewhere else.

I wouldn't put it past Brklyn to plagiarize TMD just so he can play the contrarian.

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2017, 12:52 AM by Teal Time Radio.)

Quote:I'm not so sure. Brklyn just makes statements that he can't elaborate on. Much like he gets them from somewhere else.

I wouldn't put it past Brklyn to plagiarize TMD just so he can play the contrarian.
Being as heard both of them.  Nope not close.  Not evenly remotely.   Plus as bad as Brooklyn is.  No way he would ever talk crap about a player to that players parents.  Just call it how i see it. 

Then have the audacity to tell about it on the message board. Though I am sure TMD felt bad.   Still... No point to ever share it.  Let alone on a Jaguars message board. 

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2017, 12:54 AM by GlockBortles.)

Quote:TMD's tweets and Brklyn's posts are often word for word the same. It's the same person. Occam's razor, folks.
Nah. Brklyn just floats out criticisms without fighting for them. Kinda annoying but pretty harmless.

TMD is actual human garbage. Nothing to offer but vitriol over a sports team. Could you imagine acting the way he does over a team you dont actually HAVE to be a fan of? Its gotta be a prettt bad life when he steps away from the keyboard.

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2017, 12:55 AM by Teal Time Radio.)

Quote:Nah. Brklyn just floats out criticisms without fighting for them. Kinda annoying but pretty harmless.

TMD is actual human garbage. Nothing to offer but vitriol over a sports team.
I don't know about that.  That is a lil rough.  He still is a person. And I am sure he has learned or will learn from his ways.  He defiantly was a half empty kind of guy though.  

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:Being as heard both of them.  Nope not close.  Not evenly remotely.   Plus as bad as Brooklyn is.  No way he would ever talk crap about a player to that players parents.  Just call it how i see it. 

Then have the audacity to tell about it on the message board. Though I am sure TMD felt bad.   Still... No point to ever share it.  Let alone on a Jaguars message board. 

Wait, what?

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.news4jax.com/sports/nfl/jaguars/jaguars-lt-kelvin-beachum-marrone-will-hold-us-accountable'>Beachum </a>seems to like the hire...and uses everybody's favorite buzz word.

Accountability is a relative term. Gus harped upon players holding "eachother" accountable. Seems like Beachum believes Marrone will hold individuals accountable. Same key phrase, yet a different definative approach.
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Quote:Wait, what?

Yeah. TMD must've been gone before I got to the message board. What is the story about a players parents? Now, my interest has been peaked.

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2017, 09:33 AM by RicoTx.)

That's far from confirmation.  I have no doubt that they are different people.  For one, I don't think Bklyn is capable of much more than posting tweets and typing two sentences.  TMD continually went off on multi-paragraph diatribes.  Plus TMD, as annoying as he was, knows the difference between 'should of' and should've.

Never mind, and I hate to admit, the fact that I had offline conversations with TMD.

I'd wager all the money that I have that they are two different people.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:That's far from confirmation. I have no doubt that they are different people. For one, I don't think Bklyn is capable of much more than posting tweets and typing two sentences. TMD continually went off on multi-paragraph diatribes. Plus TMD, as annoying as he was, knows the difference between 'should of' and should've.

Never mind, and I hate to admit, the fact that I had offline conversations with TMD.

I'd wager all the money that I have that they are two different people.

As I recall, he wasn't/isn't all that bad provided you didn't disagree on a football topic. He and I had some decent conversations about music in the distant past. He's one of the few people I've ever met who had a somewhat similar taste in music...or at the very least knew of a lot of my favorite acts without resorting to Google (which is impressive).

As to the actual thread topic, I'm OK with this. I'm not a big fan of the "how" but I'm perfectly OK with the "who" and the "why..." especially after so many coaches were shown the door although I wasn't too keen on cutting Sullivan or Saleh loose, I'm sure there's a method to the proverbial madness that will hopefully be made clear during the presser.
<i>Behold man's final mad disgrace.</i>

<i>He chops his nose to spite his face.</i>

-Etrigan the Demon

Quote:As I recall, he wasn't/isn't all that bad provided you didn't disagree on a football topic. He and I had some decent conversations about music in the distant past. He's one of the few people I've ever met who had a somewhat similar taste in music...or at the very least knew of a lot of my favorite acts without resorting to Google (which is impressive).

As to the actual thread topic, I'm OK with this. I'm not a big fan of the "how" but I'm perfectly OK with the "who" and the "why..." especially after so many coaches were shown the door although I wasn't too keen on cutting Sullivan or Saleh loose, I'm sure there's a method to the proverbial madness that will hopefully be made clear during the presser.

There is no not disagreeing on football with him. That was his shtick.

He would purposely try to come up with contrary stances with the team just to get people riled up. And if the team went along with one of his stances (like the hiring of Gus) he would then immediately discredit the team for the decision and then try to lie about the stance he had previously taken.

TMD is nothing more than a troll. 10% actual football discussion 90% hijacking topics to get the discussion focused on him.

TMD ruins message boards by force feeding you his drivel.

If people want to hear that drivel, he is available on twitter. He doesn't possess the self control to be a part of a message board.

Quote:There is no not disagreeing on football with him. That was his shtick.

He would purposely try to come up with contrary stances with the team just to get people riled up.

Ding, ding ding. 

He went on for pages and pages with me about how the Jags shouldn't have pursued LaGarrette Blount or Emmanuel Sanders in FA a few years ago when it was clear his argument as to "why not" was incredibly weak.  

He just wanted to be contrary.  That's just one example from dozens and dozens of his haphazard positions that he'd defend for days with no actual supporting argument. 

Anyone seeing a live stream anywhere of this supposed press conference today?

I think the presser is tomorrow.

Have you seen my baseball?

Quote:I think the presser is tomorrow.
That would explain me not seeing it right now :teehee:

The political forum would definitely be more... lively... with him there.

Quote:I think they go 6-10 next year regardless who they aquire via free agency/draft. Unless they find a good starting QB somewhere, it can change.
Here's another post I'm gonna set a Google calendar event to re visit.

You say 6 -10

I say 10-6

See you next January Brooklyn