Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trumps " Locker Room Banter"

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2016, 04:02 PM by rollerjag.)

Quote:Yet you're not amazed at the spinning done by the left for documented cases where Mr. Clinton did worse, and his wife was the tip of the spear in destroying the lives of the bimbo eruptions he created?

Did I say I wasn't? Why do you think I'm not voting for her?

Regardless, at what point do we have Hillary's recorded voice actually saying she does the things of which she's accused?

Incidentally, I'm talking about the spinning here. It's only one of many reasons to question his character, yet they are clinging to the same wispy threads of "proof" supporting their boy, who says he does what they say he doesn't do.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:All the hand wringing from the left about locker room banter is hilarious. Especially when you see the bombshell that is going to be released tomorrow about the depravity of the nominee you'll be casting your ballot for.

They're both depraved liars. Only one of them is qualified to do the job.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:He has a decades long history of over the top misogyny, took the 5th over 50 times when asked about infidelity to avoid violating his pre nup, and has been caught in lie after lie, but there is no convincing any of his supporters this could be remotely true in even one instance. Doesn't matter what he is caught saying or doing beyond this incident. He is a great man who wanted to make America great again. And he would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for that meddling DNC.

15 minutes on a crowded plane?

Must be some really sharp creases in that pants suit.

Quote:15 minutes on a crowded plane?

Must be some really sharp creases in that pants suit.

Let's be honest here, satisfaction may come within seconds for him.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:Let's be honest here, satisfaction may come within seconds for him.

I have a sneaking suspicion satisfaction never came for those unfortunate enough to get with him.

Quote:They're both depraved liars. Only one of them is qualified to do the job.

One of them is corrupt enough that she couldn't get the necessary security clearance to do the job. Her only real qualification is marrying well and remembering where the bodies are buried.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:One of them is corrupt enough that she couldn't get the necessary security clearance to do the job. Her only real qualification is marrying well and remembering where the bodies are buried.

I'm gonna take a stab and guess you're voting for "Not Hillary" a lot more than you're voting "FOR" Trump.

Quote:I'm gonna take a stab and guess you're voting for "Not Hillary" a lot more than you're voting "FOR" Trump.

I'm guessing there will be an unprecedented amount of "I'm not voting for__________, I'm voting against___________"​from both sides in this election.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Quote:I'm guessing there will be an unprecedented amount of "I'm not voting for__________, I'm voting against___________"​from both sides in this election.

I'm not voting for either. The GOP voters served up a piece of garbage and the DNC put its thumb on scale for another form of garbage. They are both terrible people. The worst two candidates ever offered up. It's pathetic and we as a nation should be embarrassed that this is what we have to chose from.