Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ New York Giants Game Day Thread***

(09-09-2018, 04:06 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: Did Grant get a carry today? I dont remember hearing his name.

I swear Grants best talent is his ability to not get on the field. 

WE ALL WANT GRANT! LOL! 

I have no clue why he just never plays.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-09-2018, 04:04 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: Wow...playing scared again. Didnt learn from the AFC championship last year.  Smh

That is the big take away for sure. We need to not leave everything to Fournette and the defense. Having the giants change defenses had some impact as well.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(09-09-2018, 04:06 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: We're going to win, but that last drive was a no confidence vote for Bortles.

you do realize it is stooped to pass there. now runnning it 3 time up the middle isnt the best maybe stretch it to the side to eat up some more clock. but you do not pass in that spot you run the clock out. nothing about confidence in BB5

Yassss!
Making up

Evidence

Depending on

Information

Available

(09-09-2018, 04:07 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-09-2018, 04:06 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: Did Grant get a carry today? I dont remember hearing his name.

He received a pass.

They passed on having him on the field?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-09-2018, 04:08 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [BLEEP] yes!!!!!

An ugly win is a win!!

'She may be ugly, but you still scored'

or something like that.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Played horribly, playcalling horrible but this win is very very important, I was afraid of this game and at the end of the season this win will be very important.

But there were things that I didn't like, specifically about playcalling that reminded too much of the weak games/moments of last season. But hey, let's celebrate the win!

OMG Garpolo sucks staring down receivers LOL

BB5 is what he is but dang Garapolo just made a horrible decision for the lose.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(09-09-2018, 04:09 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-09-2018, 04:07 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: He received a pass.

They passed on having him on the field?

Didn't he receive a short dump off pass?  I would have sworn it was him.

We escape with the W
No Fun

I’ll take an ugly win over a pretty loss any day
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Somehow won. Defense played well except for those missed tackles on the TD run. Terrible officiating. Offense in the second half was unacceptable.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Btw, make Cole and Westbrook the starters. Moncrief can't get open vs 1 on 1 coverage.
Making up

Evidence

Depending on

Information

Available

(09-09-2018, 04:10 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: BB5 is what he is but dang Garapolo just made a horrible decision for the lose.

a lot of what causes BB5 his trouble is his poor decision making, as you can see he's not the only one who makes dumb mistakes at QB.

(09-09-2018, 04:10 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: BB5 is what he is but dang Garapolo just made a horrible decision for the lose.

He's not Brady. Maybe he's Alex Smith, though.

If the identity of the team is to be a "tough, physical, running" team, they need to manage more than 4 yards to ice the game. Cam Robinson... doesn't look like improved at all. He is complete garbo.

(09-09-2018, 04:10 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-09-2018, 04:09 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: They passed on having him on the field?

Didn't he receive a short dump off pass?  I would have sworn it was him.

I only remember the 2 RB set 1 time, a screen right to Yeldon. Grant might've had a catch, but I don't remember it.

Edit: NFL.com has him 1 run for 3 yards, no catches.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-09-2018, 04:11 PM)hb1148 Wrote: Somehow won. Defense played well except for those missed tackles on the TD run. Terrible officiating. Offense in the second half was unacceptable.

It's what happens when you design everything around a running back.

Jaguars won 20-15 but I think costly in the short-term, We hope Fournettes hamstring heals in time for The all important Patriots game next Sunday.