Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Clowney vs Bridgewater

Quote:They also have Louis Nix at 4. Find me another site that has him ranked that high.
A healthy Nix I would agree

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Nix's stock was falling before the injury. I haven't seen him in the top ten in a long time.

Quote:Bridgewater drops to 8 on Scouts Inc. big board, Bortles at 14

http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft

How could ESPN put a Aikman, Elway, Luck, Manning prospect at 8?  lol

The same way they put the Texans above the Jaguars in a team ranking?

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:The same way they put the Texans above the Jaguars in a team ranking?
I guess, we will find out tomorrow if they were right or wrong!

Quote:Bridgewater drops to 8 on Scouts Inc. big board, Bortles at 14

http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft

How could ESPN put a Aikman, Elway, Luck, Manning prospect at 8?  lol

Good, hopefully we can still get him then.

Quote:Good, hopefully we can still get him then.
Im sure some team will get desperate before us

Quote:Im sure some team will get desperate before us

Hey, the Jags could still land the #1 pick. Don't be so pessimistic.

Carr doesn't even have a first round grade according to that. Fools here are convinced we should take him in the top five and give him the keys to the crib
LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

Y'all should know by now...if you want the truth about something basically look at what ESPN does and do the exact opposite. 

Are there still people that think Clowney was over-hyped? The dude is a freak of nature. I'll be happy with home or Bridgewater.

Quote:Are there still people that think Clowney was over-hyped? The dude is a freak of nature. I'll be happy with home or Bridgewater.

I'll take him at 3 if he falls to our pick. I'd also be willing to trade out of the 3rd pick for a nice bunch of picks. 

I would not trade up for him to 1 or 2. 

Quote:I'll take him at 3 if he falls to our pick. I'd also be willing to trade out of the 3rd pick for a nice bunch of picks. 

I would not trade up for him to 1 or 2. 

I agree. Trading up is as detrimental as trading for a mediocre QB. Trade back or take a stud.

TMD, a couple days ago you were touting Clowney as a franchise changer. I realize you are high on Manziel now, but what does that have to do with Clowney? Clowney played great today against Wisconsin, so how is he any less of a franchise changer than before?

Lol @ this thread.

(10-07-2013, 09:55 PM)hailtoyourvictor Wrote:
Quote:Nothing he has done this year would suggest otherwise. He has been quite impressive with very subpar surround talent.

Yes, and we are all "idiots if we think the Jaguars take a RT (Joeckel) over a QB (Geno)". You couldn't just be okay with our opinion that Geno Smith wasn't worth the #2 overall pick, KYjaggy, you had to call us idiots for thinking so. I don't expect you to quit hugging Geno's leg anytime soon.

(10-07-2013, 10:08 PM)KYjaggy Wrote:
Quote:Yes, and we are all "idiots if we think the Jaguars take a RT (Joeckel) over a QB (Geno)". You couldn't just be okay with our opinion that Geno Smith wasn't worth the #2 overall pick, KYjaggy, you had to call us idiots for thinking so. I don't expect you to quit hugging Geno's leg anytime soon.
I think Dave just proved that he in fact didn't take a RT at 2. I also think that Geno is proving that him at #2 wouldn't have been stupid at all either. He's not a Teddy level prospect, but he is still a very good one.

lol

(10-07-2013, 09:20 PM)HeeRo Wrote:
Quote:I'm not talking about hindsight. I'm talking about during their respective peak seasons. I don't recall anyone ever saying Barkley or Geno were better NFL prospects than RG3. You see it all the time with Bridgewater.
i havent seen any articles/scouts/media comparing teddy to luck or manning as have a lot of people here. if you can provide some i'd luck to read it.

yep

BluegrassBrandon was a real hoot.

As soon as his mancrush didn't land here, he quickly checked out. KYJaggy not long after, too.

Never overinvest yourself in a player, and especially don't fall in love with QBs like the pretend internet GMs/scouts do.
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(04-03-2019, 09:26 PM)pirkster Wrote: BluegrassBrandon was a real hoot.

As soon as his mancrush didn't land here, he quickly checked out.  KYJaggy not long after, too.

Never overinvest yourself in a player, and especially don't fall in love with QBs like the pretend internet GMs/scouts do.
What's wrong with really liking certain prospects? If they don't turn out to be good, who cares? I've really liked a lot of prospects. Some have turned out to be really good (Earl Thomas, Yan, AJ Green) and some have been bad (Blackmon, Aaron Curry, Crabtree). 

I obviously really like Haskins this year and I loved Baker last year. It's football. It's supposed to be fun. If you have no feelings involved in it, why bother watching or talking about it?

Breaking news: catastrophic injuries are bad.

Yeah, it was the injury that made him an average QB.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]