Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Chargers Game Day Thread - Second Half***

Quote:We win without that pick Bortles

Yes, that was a terrible mistake. But it's not just on him. Our defense didn't play well either

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:So you can knock an onside kick out of bounds, but can't return a muffed fair catch?
Clearly the rule book was devised by a bunch of IDIOTS.

I disagree...  But I cannot argue against this either...

Quote:[Image: 3097590.jpg]

hahaha

Or any of those extended Charger drives, give it a rest.

Well at least I got a good laugh out of this game from this

Fact is 6-10 season was realistic from the get go. And thats probably about where we will finish.

I feel like I don't even understand football anymore. From the Jets game where Brandon Marshall's catch was a catch because "the ball didn't move enough to show the ground helped him catch it" to the clock not stopping on whatever penalty it was against the Titans (I think) to today's "it's kosher to hit the ball laterally, but not vertically" I just don't understand what rules exist, why they do, or how they're even supposed to be enforced.

"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

HAHA AHAHHA this is great

Quote:Clearly the rule book was devised by a bunch of IDIOTS.

Quote:I feel like I don't even understand football anymore. From the Jets game where Brandon Marshall's catch was a catch because "the ball didn't move enough to show the ground helped him catch it" to the clock not stopping on whatever penalty it was against the Titans (I think) to today's "it's kosher to hit the ball laterally, but not vertically" I just don't understand what rules exist, why they do, or how they're even supposed to be enforced.
Yep.

Quote:Fact is 6-10 season was realistic from the get go. And thats probably about where we will finish.

We won't win anymore if we keep playing like that, plus I wouldn't mind the better draft pick

Quote:Fact is 6-10 season was realistic from the get go. And thats probably about where we will finish.

"We want more"

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:We won't win anymore if we keep playing like that, plus I wouldn't mind the better draft pick

Yeah, we need a really high pick if we want to get the next Joeckel.

This is how I feel. Today's loss was frustrating, and losing the division to either the Luckless clots or the Hoyer led tin horns is going to suck, but this isn't a playoff team this year. 

The pick from Bortles, and the 4th down conversions were the killers. 

(This post was last modified: 11-29-2015, 05:32 PM by Sosa.)

Quote:This is how I feel. Today's loss was frustrating, and losing the division to either the Luckless clots or the Hoyer led tin horns is going to suck, but this isn't a playoff team this year. 
The tinhorns will get to the play-offs, and still won't have a QB next year because of it. We should be much improved on defense with a new scheme, and hopefully a load of talent coming with it.

At least I can actually be excited for next season, haven't felt that way in a long time

Quote:The tinhorns will get to the play-offs, and still won't have a QB next year because of it. We should be much improved on defense with a new scheme, and hopefully a load of talent coming with it.

New scheme?

Quote:Chargers officially win 32-25, Jaguars fall to 4-7.

Jaguars were 4-7 in '96 before they won their last five and made it all the way to the AFCC. Win our last five games and the Jaguars are still in the Playoffs.

I know it's tough to think this team can do it, but it's far from impossible with this schedule....

at Titans - winnable

Colts - winnable

Falcons - winnable

at Saints - winnable

at Texans - winnable

'02

Quote:New scheme?

Any scheme is better than the current one.