Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The "Tolerant" Left strikes again

Quote:Spray some [BAD WORD REMOVED] like that in my wife's eyes and I'll put two center mass.

I think I'd go for the head of that one..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I've never ever seen this. No one I know including white BLM supporters has ever advocated violence.
And yet it happened.  This is the crux of what is wrong with our nation at this present time.  You as a democrat seek to get your news from sites that affirm your political position (and they did not show this).  Republicans do the exact same thing.  The media has become shills for the party they support and we the masses prefer to not be challenged so we follow hook line and sinker.  

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

You guys have it all wrong. The left vehemently defends first amendment rights. As a matter of fact, here's a bunch of NYU folks attempting to fight their way into a building to ensure a conservative speaker is able to voice his opinion but the racist homophobic cops are stopping them. Speak truth to power!

So I guess no one has an answer for me. Sadly it confirms what I told my husband. No one here will answer the question directly and/or without insult and/or redirect.

This thread has taken liberal retardedness to new found heights. You have proven to me once again that I made the absolute correct choice when I voted for Trump..

Stew in your own [BLEEP] juices..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:So I guess no one has an answer for me. Sadly it confirms what I told my husband. No one here will answer the question directly and/or without insult and/or redirect.

I wouldn't lump everyone into your "no one". There is a group of poo flingers that usually throw and run. Rarely will you get a coherent response from these individuals. Perhaps ask your question to whom it was refered to again? Give em another go at it.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

Quote:I wouldn't lump everyone into your "no one". There is a group of poo flingers that usually throw and run. Rarely will you get a coherent response from these individuals. Perhaps ask your question to whom it was refered to again? Give em another go at it.

I asked the liberals of the board to answer the question for reasons that have been stated. Specific people may not condone or participate in this manner but liberal folks in general (not here specifically but in general) have applauded these actions or those that are similar. And that I can tell none of the liberals here have spoken against it. Like it or not silence often means acceptance or agreement and that goes for anyone and any subject.

I don't mean to point a finger, I really don't, I'm just trying to understand how this behavior is considered acceptable by a group or party of people who demand tolerance, equality, etc., yet act like animals when faced with opposung views.

Quote:I asked the liberals of the board to answer the question for reasons that have been stated. Specific people may not condone or participate in this manner but liberal folks in general (not here specifically but in general) have applauded these actions or those that are similar. And that I can tell none of the liberals here have spoken against it. Like it or not silence often means acceptance or agreement and that goes for anyone and any subject.

I don't mean to point a finger, I really don't, I'm just trying to understand how this behavior is considered acceptable by a group or party of people who demand tolerance, equality, etc., yet act like animals when faced with opposung views.

I get it! They usually will have no real response. At this point in time it really has little to do with actual policy, but more so their hatred towards a political figure. They are just looking for anything and everything to grasp on to. The left is in political shamples right now, almost anarchy because of zero direction or something to really stand behind. Little to do with the health and growth of America, most always self fulfilling. It has also become cool to bash and protest regardless of cause.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

Quote:I get it! They usually will have no real response. At this point in time it really has little to do with actual policy, but more so their hatred towards a political figure. They are just looking for anything and everything to grasp on to. The left is in political shamples right now, almost anarchy because of zero direction or something to really stand behind. Little to do with the health and growth of America, most always self fulfilling. It has also become cool to bash and protest regardless of cause.
I actually mentioned that very thing to a degree and that is some childish behavior. It would be childish if it were conservatives doing the same for the same reasons. 

(This post was last modified: 02-05-2017, 10:39 AM by Indy2Jax.)

Quote:No one you know?

Well that's because you don't know anyone in the actual group.

You might know people that support the idea of "black lives matter" but I doubt you know any actual BLM members.

You certainly don't know Soros... the man behind it all. The man behind Occupy, BLM, and likely the Berkley nonsense.

Meanwhile, all his rich liberal buddies in Hollywood are calling for a military coup.....

so tolerant... so non-violent these people are.

SMH.
Oh yeah the boogeyman!