Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
MNF Broncos at Bengals

Quote:Adam Jones completely baited/fooled Manning on that play. You could hear Manning call out #24 before the snap, thinking Jones was blitzing. It was not a bad pass. It was an excellent play by Adam Jones.

The Reggie Nelson INT was the bad pass. Manning threw it way behind the receiver, which allowed Nelson to get to the ball like he did. Nelson did do a heck of a job fighting for it though.

Julius Thomas had the ball in his hands. It looked like a good pass and catch at full speed. I wish we saw Reggie Nelson do that for the Jaguars.

I did not hear Peyton Manning call out #24, but it looked to me like the ball was off target and the only player who could catch it was Adam Jones.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Julius Thomas had the ball in his hands. It looked like a good pass and catch at full speed. I wish we saw Reggie Nelson do that for the Jaguars.

I did not hear Peyton Manning call out #24, but it looked to me like the ball was off target and the only player who could catch it was Adam Jones.

Reggie Nelson made a great play fighting for that ball like he did. But, Peyton threw it a little too far behind Thomas, or it would've been an easy completion.

On Adam Jones play,, I was pretty sure I heard Manning yell "24." Then Jon Gruden confirmed it on the replays.

Cincy's defense played the best game of the season for them. They got alot of pressure.

I agree,, the Jags cut bait on Reggie Nelson way too early. He's not a HOF caliber guy, but he's been very solid for the Bengals.

Does anyone know what happened to T.J. Ward? Last time I saw him he was on a cart.

Quote:Does anyone know what happened to T.J. Ward? Last time I saw him he was on a cart.
I think he just had bad gas

Quote:I think he just had bad gas

He was hurt. DeMarcus Ware waved to the training staff when he did not get up.

(This post was last modified: 12-23-2014, 02:14 AM by snaxdelrio.)

Quote:He was hurt. DeMarcus Ware waved to the training staff when he did not get up.
have you ever had Irritable bowel syndrome ? Very painful.

Quote:Have you ever had Irritable bowel syndrome? Very painful.

Why do you ask? I only want to know what injury forced a Broncos player to leave the game.

Quote:Why do you ask? I only want to know what injury forced a Broncos player to leave the game.
I believe irritable bowel syndrome forced Tj Ward out of the game

Quote:I believe irritable bowel syndrome forced T.J. Ward out of the game

That would be the most unsual cause of an early exit I ever heard.

Quote:I believe irritable bowel syndrome forced Tj Ward out of the game
^5
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Quote:That would be the most unsual cause of an early exit I ever heard.
there is nothing unusual about irritable bowel syndrome. It affects 1 in 10 Americans.

Quote:There is nothing unusual about irritable bowel syndrome. It affects 1 in 10 Americans.

It never knocks players out of football games. Migraines can, but not IBS.

Why did you derail a thread just to talk about something that has absolutely nothing to do with the game?

Quote:It never knocks players out of football games. Migraines can, but not IBS.

Why did you derail a thread just to talk about something that has absolutely nothing to do with the game?
you are very wrong about that. Irritable bowel syndrome is much worse than migraine headaches. I myself personally know a football player who left a game dealing with his irritable bowel syndrome. So before you go making assumptions about football players with irritable bowl, maybe you should take a step back and try to have a little compassion for them.

(This post was last modified: 12-23-2014, 04:23 AM by snaxdelrio.)

Quote:It never knocks players out of football games. Migraines can, but not IBS.

also, I didn't bring it up or "derail" anything. You asked why Tj Ward left the game.

I sure wish I didn't read through the last section of this thread, but unfortunately I did.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:you are very wrong about that. Irritable bowel syndrome is much worse than migraine headaches. I myself personally know a football player who left a game dealing with his irritable bowel syndrome. So before you go making assumptions about football players with irritable bowl, maybe you should take a step back and try to have a little compassion for them.

Not the first time irritable bowel syndrome caused an early exit.

;

;

When the announcers said it was ibs I knew Ward was in some pain

Quote:also, I didn't bring it up or "derail" anything. You asked why Tj Ward left the game.

What are you - 12?

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:What are you - 12?
excuse ?

Quote:Bungals win. The five headed, milk bellied jug dome throws three picks. 34-21.
Since none of you dirty dogs will pat me on the back for this awesomely close prediction.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.