Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
London Week Injury Updates

Quote:That's not very nice JDub!

Calling me JDub is not very nice. Why do you keep doing that?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Calling me JDub is not very nice. Why do you keep doing that?
How bout JDubblya?

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran'>Ryan O'Halloran ‏@ryanohalloran </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran/status/530835192014184448' title="1:32 PM - 7 Nov 2014">27m27 minutes ago</a>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:14.2857141494751px;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);"><a class="" href='https://twitter.com/hashtag/Jaguars?src=hash'>#Jaguars</a> RT Austin Pasztor fined $10,000 by NFL for his clipping penalty last week at Cincinnati.

Quote:How bout JDubblya?

I told you only JW is acceptable.

Quote:Ryan O'Halloran ‏@ryanohalloran  27m27 minutes ago

<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:14.2857141494751px;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);">#Jaguars RT Austin Pasztor fined $10,000 by NFL for his clipping penalty last week at Cincinnati.

Ugh. How does the NFL decide who to fine for penalties? They don't fine every player who does what Austin Pasztor did.

Will you accept Andrea?

Regards........................the Chiefjag

Quote:Will you accept Andrea?

Absolutely. If everyone uses my real name there would be no issues with the letter W.  Smile

If you turn the letter W upside down then you would be Mandrea.

Regards...................the Chiefjag

Quote:If you turn the letter W upside down then you would be Mandrea.

LOL No you are mixed up. I just don't want people to call me something I am not.

Anyway I changed my member title to help people who did not already know my real name.

I tried putting my foot in my mouth as you suggested but I pulled a muscle in my back so now I'm crippled. Thanks.

Regards.....................the Chiefjag

Quote:I tried putting my foot in my mouth as you suggested but I pulled a muscle in my back so now I'm crippled. Thanks.

Regards.....................the Chiefjag
She wishes a back concussion on Romo, and then causes you to concuss yours? She's so vicious
No commercial messages in sigs

Somebody hand me my peace pipe please!

Regards......................the Crippledjag

Quote:She wishes a back concussion on Romo, and then causes you to concuss yours? She's so vicious

LOL No I don't. All I wish is the Cowboys would do the right thing for Romo and let him heal up. It would be for his benefit if we knock him out because he really should not be playing.

Why would I want to see him get a back concussion? That would mean going to a hospital where health care is not the same as he is used to and having surgery before coming home.

Quote:Somebody hand me my peace pipe please!

Regards......................the Crippledjag

LOL