Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fire Special Teams Coordinator Mike Mallory

@vitostellino: says special teams have gotten gotten.

That's from Gus.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

@JohnOehser: Jaguars HC Gus Bradley said punt block was on guard not on FB Will Ta'ufo'ou.

@vitostellino: gus challenged scobee out in front of whole team couple weeks back.

*i find this one funny.

Quote:@vitostellino: gus challenged scobee out in front of whole team couple weeks back.

*i find this one funny.

Don't you dare mess with Scobee.  He's the only one making this season enjoyable...what with the free Firehouse I've been getting.

One of these years.............

Quote:Don't you dare mess with Scobee.  He's the only one making this season enjoyable...what with the free Firehouse I've been getting.

Are you speaking to me, Vito, or Gus?

Quote:Is this like a record or something? It has to be; no NFL team sucks that bad.... except for...

There was another punt against Cincinnati that was tipped also, right? And a preseason FG blocked.

Quote:@JohnOehser: Jaguars HC Gus Bradley said punt block was on guard not on FB Will Ta'ufo'ou.
The special teams Coach needs to be released to go be special somewhere else. Preferably where his team won't need good field position, or exceptional plays.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:Are you speaking to me, Vito, or Gus?

Gus. 

One of these years.............

(This post was last modified: 12-15-2014, 03:09 PM by badger.)

What does it mean to "challenge" someone publicly?  What did he say, "Hey, don't suck this week, ok?"

Quote:Gus.

I find it odd that he chose to call Scobee out.

Quote:The special teams Coach needs to be released to go be special somewhere else. Preferably where his team won't need good field position, or exceptional plays.

Preferably to one of our division rivals.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:There was another punt against Cincinnati that was tipped also, right? And a preseason FG blocked.

I count seven kicks blocked or tipped so far.

Have there been seven against the Jags in the 19 previous seasons combined?

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:I count seven kicks blocked or tipped so far.

Have there been seven against the Jags in the 19 previous seasons combined?

nothing to see here.  EVERYTHING IS FINE.

(This post was last modified: 12-15-2014, 03:17 PM by badger.)

Dumb question:  why don't any NFL teams use the spread punt formation?  that seems to eliminate the potential for confusing stunts that come free.

Quote:What does it mean to "challenge" someone publicly? What did he say, "Hey, don't suck this week, ok?"
He got in Scobees face

I love Scobee and all but you can find kickers really anywhere for the most part. Justin Tucker was an UDFA.

@vitostellino: gus challenged scobee out in front of whole team couple weeks back.

Why?  No other coach had issues with FGs before now.

Scobee should block for his FGs better. 

Quote:He got in Scobees face

in like an angry way?  seems pretty awkward.

Quote:in like an angry way? seems pretty awkward.

I doubt it. Gus isn't capable of getting angry.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."