Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jimmy Smith Headed to Duval?

Quote:W/O reading this thread - I feel very certain that Jimmy making a trip to Jax has nothing to do with him becoming part of the staff. 

He's a guy you bring in for a week to hang around the guys at camp to encourage and drop a little pearl of wisdom here and there  -- not a guy you actually add to the staff. 

eggfreakingzakery.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I know it's not football related but I used to follow Smith on FB for awhile... and he's pretty much an [BLEEP].  Wouldn't want someone like that leading this team.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:I know it's not football related but I used to follow Smith on FB for awhile... and he's pretty much an [BAD WORD REMOVED]. Wouldn't want someone like that leading this team.

So is Belichick.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:There is no such thing as natural talent. All these kids and the parents had to afford football stuff and all types of classes and sports for 10 years or more. None of that is cheap. It is easy to say from the outside. But the reality is no such thing as gifted or natural talent.

No matter how fast, tough, strong willed, what type of hands, feet, mechanics, or, height. Even the practice squad players have trained all their lives. Harder than most of us ever have or will.

I'm dumbfounded. Spend a million bucks coaching 'any' kid and see if they can go anywhere near a professional sports pitch without natural gifts. What about all the kids who spend much more time and resources on training but don't come close? Without innate goods to surpass your competition you are in limbo.
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

Quote:I'm dumbfounded. Spend a million bucks coaching 'any' kid and see if they can go anywhere near a professional sports pitch without natural gifts. What about all the kids who spend much more time and resources on training but don't come close? Without innate goods to surpass your competition you are in limbo.

Don't bother, understanding this imbecile. He's just butthurt because Jimmy's his idol or something. 

Quote:I'm dumbfounded. Spend a million bucks coaching 'any' kid and see if they can go anywhere near a professional sports pitch without natural gifts. What about all the kids who spend much more time and resources on training but don't come close? Without innate goods to surpass your competition you are in limbo.
Define Natural Gifts?  

Cause I will in fact debunk all these. With facts.  So go ahead. I am off today.

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:Don't bother, understanding this imbecile. He's just butthurt because Jimmy's his idol or something. 
Still have no substance.  Just a child like internet bully ploy.  Those don't work on me.  Tough thick skin.  And own one of the fastest rising radio station out there.  So keep talking. 

#Gojags

Quote:Still have no substance.  Just a child like internet bully ploy.  Those don't work on me.  Tough thick skin.  And own one of the fastest rising radio station out there.  So keep talking. 

Your're so thick skinned that you pissed all over your self and whined because Jimmy is no better than a 2 dolla crack whore. But yet you only deal in facts and have emphatically told this here board that jimmy can coach. If you only deal in facts, how is it that Jimmy has not officially coached anywhere yet? Amuse me,..

Quote:Your're so thick skinned that you [BAD WORD REMOVED] all over your self and whined because Jimmy is no better than a 2 dolla crack whore. But yet you only deal in facts and have emphatically told this here board that jimmy can coach. If you only deal in facts, how is it that Jimmy has not officially coached anywhere yet? Amuse me,..
Once again your child like behavior is that of a troll.  No substance just words.  When you would like to have a serious discussion or debate.  Then get back to me.  Other wise go to the only hood you know of. The milk carton. 

#Gojags

Quote:Once again your child like behavior is that of a troll.  No substance just words.  When you would like to have a serious discussion or debate.  Then get back to me.  Other wise go to the only hood you know of. The milk carton. 

Im not interested in your idiocy. Ill be right here and there aint a damn thing you can do about it. Understand me pluko? 

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2017, 03:20 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

Quote:Im not interested in your idiocy. Ill be right here and there aint a damn thing you can do about it. Understand me pluko? 
No time for discussion on a message board?  Troll to another board. 

#Gojags

Quote:No time for discussion on a message board? Troll to another board.

Debunk them or gtfo

Quote:Debunk them or gtfo
Another child. Should we have a sandbox discussion?

#Gojags

Quote:Not that I'm an expert on such things, mind you..... but isn't an 8-ball essentially a bag of coke?

3 and a half Gz baby

Quote:Your're so thick skinned that you [BAD WORD REMOVED] all over your self and whined because Jimmy is no better than a 2 dolla crack whore. But yet you only deal in facts and have emphatically told this here board that jimmy can coach. If you only deal in facts, how is it that Jimmy has not officially coached anywhere yet? Amuse me,..

I won't hear any Jimmy Smith slander

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2017, 03:48 PM by ThunderCat.)

Quote:I won't hear any Jimmy Smith slander

oh well good thing I typed it out so you didn't have to hear it. By the way its not slander if its true. 

Quote:oh well good thing I typed it out so you didn't have to hear it. By the way its not slander if its true. 
So is his Credentials Ring of Honor and Our best receiver to date.  And a future hall of famer.   None of you can say.  No bad for a ex addict. I know many with spotless records that based on his credentials can't shine Jimmy's shoes. 

#Gojags

Quote:No time for discussion on a message board?  Troll to another board. 

Quote:I won't hear any Jimmy Smith slander

Look at these two hussies all in a tizzy over Jimmy. Lol, don't talk bad about my jimmy...he was a good boy  :verymad:  :verymad:  :verymad:  :verymad:

Quote:Look at these two hussies all in a tizzy over Jimmy. Lol, don't talk bad about my jimmy...he was a good boy  :verymad:  :verymad:  :verymad:  :verymad:
Once again no substance.  And even rico has some.  You have none. 

#Gojags

Quote:Once again no substance.  And even rico has some.  You have none. 

Jimmy had a lot of substance.