Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
6 Dead After Truck Collides With Anti-Trump Protesters On Freeway

They're not people.. I've seen one close up. Ever seen the movie Bicentennial Man?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:They're not people.. I've seen one close up. Ever seen the movie Bicentennial Man?
With Robin Williams as a robot?

Quote:With Robin Williams as a robot?

6 years ago, Obama secretly launched a nuke into space and it struck it's target, The Sun.. The nuke caused the sun to throw off solar flares. One solar flare was so powerful that it entered our atmosphere and disrupted our electronics. It caused our Iphones and Androids to start exploding, our hoverboards to catch fire, our vehicle airbags to malfunction and our democratic party to act erratically.

Trump is just trying to hit ya'lls reset button.. That's all.. We're not going to disassemble, just repair..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:6 years ago, Obama secretly launched a nuke into space and it struck it's target, The Sun.. The nuke caused the sun to throw off solar flares. One solar flare was so powerful that it entered our atmosphere and disrupted our electronics. It caused our Iphones and Androids to start exploding, our hoverboards to catch fire, our vehicle airbags to malfunction and our democratic party to act erratically.

Trump is just trying to hit ya'lls reset button.. That's all.. We're not going to disassemble, just repair..
Drugs are bad.

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2017, 02:04 PM by Dakota.)

Quote:I really hope that this is some persona you're putting on and that it's one big sarcastic joke.

I know that you're desperately ill, and that it probably affects the way you see and react to things, and I'm sorry about that. Hell, I'm angry when I get a cold.

However, the more you post, the more you convince me that you are a very horrible human being.

No human being is vermin, certainly not just because they differ in belief from you.
I'm just having some fun with the snowflakes.

That being said, I do have a very strong dislike for anyone who actively tries to change America into something other than the Constitutional Republic that it is.

Finally, I find this entire section of the forum to be a complete joke. Every single thread should be removed for being off topic. The site itself says to keep political discussion relevant to sports. Let's mark that one down as a huge fail. Personally, I think the entire forum should go. This isn't the place for it. All it does is create animosity between posters. It certainly doesn't cover anything sports related. Either every last Mod and Admin is oblivious to this fact, or they collectively don't care.
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:Finally, I find this entire section of the forum to be a complete joke. Every single thread should be removed for being off topic. The site itself says to keep political discussion relevant to sports. Let's mark that one down as a huge fail. Personally, I think the entire forum should go. This isn't the place for it. All it does is create animosity between posters. It certainly doesn't cover anything sports related. Either every last Mod and Admin is oblivious to this fact, or they collectively don't care.

So would saying that the Jags waiting too long to get rid of the worst coach in NFL history is equivalent to the USA waiting one election too long to get rid of the worst president in US history bring this forum back on topic?

Frankly, I find this forum a refreshing breath of civility compared to other political discussions I've had since Trump was elected.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:I'm just having some fun with the snowflakes.

That being said, I do have a very strong dislike for anyone who actively tries to change America into something other than the Constitutional Republic that it is.

Finally, I find this entire section of the forum to be a complete joke. Every single thread should be removed for being off topic. The site itself says to keep political discussion relevant to sports. Let's mark that one down as a huge fail. Personally, I think the entire forum should go. This isn't the place for it. All it does is create animosity between posters. It certainly doesn't cover anything sports related. Either every last Mod and Admin is oblivious to this fact, or they collectively don't care.

Actually, a forum like this is pretty healthy in my opinion.  Some forum members may experience "animosity" between themselves, but it does open up debate of differing ideas and opinions.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2017, 10:49 PM by Dakota.)

Quote:Frankly, I find this forum a refreshing breath of civility compared to other political discussions I've had since Trump was elected.

Quote:Actually, a forum like this is pretty healthy in my opinion.  Some forum members may experience "animosity" between themselves, but it does open up debate of differing ideas and opinions.
Everyone has their opinion, and is entitled to it. I am not talking about opinions here. I am talking about the misrepresentation of the subforum.

Quote: Political
If you want to chat about politics, use this forum only. Refrain from posting about politics anywhere else in the boards. Please try to keep the conversations about politics relevant to sports.

Now, we all know that this forum and every last post within has exactly squat to do with sports. There is zero relevancy anywhere to be found. I am not pointing this out as sour grapes over a warning or anything either. I have never had a warning for a post of mine in this forum. Now the other forums..... :whistling:

The point is if this forum is supposed to be tied to sports, it is a huge fail and a [BAD WORD REMOVED] poor job of monitoring that very thing. If nobody cares, primarily the Jaguar organization, then take down that silly mandate to keep the political talk relevant to sports.

That is not an opinion. That is a cold hard fact.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:Everyone has their opinion, and is entitled to it. I am not talking about opinions here. I am talking about the misrepresentation of the subforum.

Now, we all know that this forum and every last post within has exactly squat to do with sports. There is zero relevancy anywhere to be found. I am not pointing this out as sour grapes over a warning or anything either. I have never had a warning for a post of mine in this forum. Now the other forums..... :whistling:

The point is if this forum is supposed to be tied to sports, it is a huge fail and a [BAD WORD REMOVED] poor job of monitoring that very thing. If nobody cares, primarily the Jaguar organization, then take down that silly mandate to keep the political talk relevant to sports.

Trump has small hands.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:Trump has small hands.

I see what you did there. Wink

Quote:Everyone has their opinion, and is entitled to it. I am not talking about opinions here. I am talking about the misrepresentation of the subforum.

Politics is nothing more than cheering for your favorite team.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Politics is nothing more than cheering for your favorite team.

I'd say that is true for many. Can't even accept any criticism for their team now and have blind loyalty to the cause. Individual thinking seems to be dead.

Quote:I'd say that is true for many. Can't even accept any criticism for their team now and have blind loyalty to the cause. Individual thinking seems to be dead.

On the flip side, you seem to be as anti-Trump as most of us are anti-tittian. Almost like he cost your team a championship.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Politics is nothing more than cheering for your favorite team.
lol

Nothing more? I think there is a liiiiiitle bit more to it.

Quote:lol

Nothing more? I think there is a liiiiiitle bit more to it.

Not really, you've got pep rallies, mascots, team colors, funny hats, big signs, a back and forth plot line, a hated rival, and teams filled with players who pretend to not like each other while partying together at night. It's just another circus created for distraction, not really better than that WWE.

Quote:Not really, you've got pep rallies, mascots, team colors, funny hats, big signs, a back and forth plot line, a hated rival, and teams filled with players who pretend to not like each other while partying together at night. It's just another circus created for distraction, not really better than that WWE.
I think the stakes of the country are a little more important than the stakes of a football game.

Creating a human barricade on a highway, that was dumb.