Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bradfield Cut

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2014, 03:00 PM by Warjag.)

Quote:Alright, I stand corrected.  Odds are that he still isn't too good considering Bradfield beat him out for the job.

I wonder anymore with this coaching staff.

PS: Signed a WR....Lovely

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Sad that we had two players essentially go from "starter" to "cut".

Quote:Sad that we had two players essentially go from "starter" to "cut".

You are correct sir!

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

I'd be disappointed if we don't go after Richie. He'd instantly upgrade our run blocking. Makes too much sense.

Quote:On the roster moves they also signed a WR Tavares King from the Panthers practice squad. Doesn't he have to stay active for a minimum of three weeks? Is this a sign of Shorts availability?
I'm just laughing that we signed a receiver off the Panthers practice squad NOT named Hill.  That's too funny. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:I'm just laughing that we signed a receiver off the Panthers practice squad NOT named Hill.  That's too funny. 
At least a temporary reinstatement so we could at least enjoy the meltdown?.....................pretty .please. with cheeseburgers on top?

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

My money is on Eric Winston.

Quote:I'd be disappointed if we don't go after Richie. He'd instantly upgrade our run blocking. Makes too much sense.

It does.

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

<div> 
</div>
Quote:<div><a class="" href='https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran'><span style="color:rgb(136,153,166);font-size:13px;"><span>@ryanohalloran</span></span></a> · <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran/status/511945041196384256' title="11:29 AM - 16 Sep 2014"><span>53s</a></span>
</div>

<p class="" style="font-size:26px;"><a class="" href='https://twitter.com/hashtag/jaguars?src=hash'>#jaguars</a> put M Lewis on IR/designated to return. Sign WR Tavarres King off Panthers prax squad. Promote TE Marcel Jensen from prax squad

Jensen and Bradfield were pretty obvious moves.   The receiver move makes me think that maybe Hurns might not be ready this week and Shorts is at least still iffy.  

The receiver signing is a little interesting considering Kerry Taylor is on the practice squad already.  They must like this King kid. He ran a 4.4 at the combine.  

Quote:If they don't have someone better in mind to bring in one might call the cut guy a scapegoat. I would think/hope that there was more involved with the move than the bad play last Sunday.
I'm kind'a with you on this. I can understand him getting cut after the performance Sunday. I wonder if he was the worst of our linemen in that game?

I y'ams who I y'ams and thats all I y'ams...

Well if Josh Wells went to the PS then I guess there is still one more roster spot open.

Quote: 

<div style="color:rgb(136,153,166);margin:0px;font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">
<div> 
</div>

Jensen and Bradfield were pretty obvious moves.   The receiver move makes me think that maybe Hurns might not be ready this week and Shorts is at least still iffy.  

The receiver signing is a little interesting considering Kerry Taylor is on the practice squad already.  They must like this King kid. He ran a 4.4 at the combine.  

</div>
Then again, given who we're talking about playing for here, it might be evidence that the team really likes Kerry Taylor by not starting him right now...

I y'ams who I y'ams and thats all I y'ams...

Quote:If they don't have someone better in mind to bring in one might call the cut guy a scapegoat. I would think/hope that there was more involved with the move than the bad play last Sunday.

I don't think so. I think his play was bad enough that they'd rather see Pasztor out there with one good hand and a club cast on the other. 

Bradfield was a back-up who failed at replacing the starter and they deemed the starter ready to go - even if at a limited capacity. 

As far as I know, Wells and Young are backup Tackles still on the roster - with Booth a PS tackle available as well.  

Quote:Young played RT the entire 2nd half and gave up only 1 hurry according to PFF.

I remember Tony B. saying that he thought that Young should have been the starter at RT week one. I know this won't happen, but they should consider playing Linder, who was the best center in preseason at center, moving Frenchie back to RG and keeping Young at RT in an effort to get the best 5 on the field.

Quote:I'm just laughing that we signed a receiver off the Panthers practice squad NOT named Hill.  That's too funny. 

King will wear jersey number 83.  So at least he's working the mojo.  Confidence is high.

Quote:I remember Tony B. saying that he thought that Young should have been the starter at RT week one. I know this won't happen, but they should consider playing Linder, who was the best center in preseason at center, moving Frenchie back to RG and keeping Young at RT in an effort to get the best 5 on the field.

Frenchie kinda' stunk at guard though.  He was much better at tackle.  Maybe two years of experience will have changed that - but I doubt we sees him moved inside.

Folks are saying Bradfield beat out Pasztor to be the starting right tackle.  I was under the impression that Pasztor was the starter but got injured and in fact is just now going to test practicing with a "club" on his broken hand?

Quote:Folks are saying Bradfield beat out Pasztor to be the starting right tackle.  I was under the impression that Pasztor was the starter but got injured and in fact is just now going to test practicing with a "club" on his broken hand?

Correct.  ^

Quote:Folks are saying Bradfield beat out Pasztor to be the starting right tackle.  I was under the impression that Pasztor was the starter but got injured and in fact is just now going to test practicing with a "club" on his broken hand?
Actually, I think they've more than likely meant to say he won the backup job ahead of Young.  Most here are aware that Pasztor is the starter when healthy. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote:King will wear jersey number 83.  So at least he's working the mojo.  Confidence is high.
He's off to a stellar start based on number selections.  The mojo is good in this one.