Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
THE PURGE -- Jaguars Message Board Version ... who got whacked

There is no way to have spirited conversations in 140 characters or less!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Yeah, I had a feeling this was coming as the functionality of the board has been compromised for in excess of 6 months now. I stated these thought in another thread recently.

[Image: photo-14706.jpg?_r=1473437644] Posted by <a class="bbc_url" href='https://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/user/14706-jagwired/'>Jagwired</a> on 04 May 2017 - 08:55 AM in <a class="bbc_url" href='https://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/forum/12-jaguarscom/'>jaguars.com</a>

Lets look at the facts. If you were Mr. Khan or Lamping and IT dude approaches and says we need to spend this amount of time, money and resources to restore the message board functionality what would they say?

If they read or have read the amount of vitriol that is spewed forth daily on the board about the team, the front office and at times the owner himself and every damn thing else from the unis to the design of the flex field / amphitheater. Why would they say yes?

In thinking about it if it were me I probably would not spend a dime on it. What good does it really do the team? There are no advertisements, it's not sponsored by anyone that I can tell.

Are you suggesting Lamping and Khan are suppressing free speech because they don't view it as favorable to the image of the franchise? This isn't North Korea...or maybe it is.

Quote:Same to you Dakota, same to you. I'll miss being baffled by your lovefest for Donnie "Putin's Puppet" Trump. Too bad I won't get to tell you and the rest that I told you so.

Winger Dinger, I don't like you. But you're funny as well. Sometimes.

I will spend these last few precious days on this board, because why not? I've been here a looooooong time. Sure I didn't post much. And more read than anything. But I was here. And I'll be here till the last day. And on that day I'll drink a beer for all you crazy sumbitches.

It's not just you.. I'm sure there's a long list of posters who don't like me.. And that's cool.. I've been around for almost 11-12 years now.. And I don't regret a single minute. Made and met some cool peeps. Got drunk with a few of ya's.

Got some of ya'lls email addresses and occasionally email with ya. Mainly to [BLEEP] about the board haha.

I have a feeling that some of ya feel like I just plain don't like ya.. But that's not the case.. I feel like we're all fam. And fam fight. It's what we do best damnit.. So just so some of ya'll know, I harbor no ill will.. Never have.. No matter how many times I've been warned or banned. I know you were just doing your nerdy jobs.. Ya bunch of bozos..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:It's not just you.. I'm sure there's a long list of posters who don't like me.. And that's cool.. I've been around for almost 11-12 years now.. And I don't regret a single minute. Made and met some cool peeps. Got drunk with a few of ya's.

Got some of ya'lls email addresses and occasionally email with ya. Mainly to [BAD WORD REMOVED] about the board haha.

I have a feeling that some of ya feel like I just plain don't like ya.. But that's not the case.. I feel like we're all fam. And fam fight. It's what we do best damnit.. So just so some of ya'll know, I harbor no ill will.. Never have.. No matter how many times I've been warned or banned. I know you were just doing your nerdy jobs.. Ya bunch of bozos..

Yea man we are a family. A very dysfunctional one. But none the less. I will miss the board.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

(This post was last modified: 05-18-2017, 09:06 PM by SkeetBroball2.)

The Jags board purged itself...

Quote:Welp.....

Agreed, but now that the decision has been made, I'm fairly certain the history of this board and what it actually meant to this team during some pretty dark times is irrelevant.

Yea that kind of cam back to bite me I. The [BLEEP] lol

Quote:We all do dammit.. Clots board wasnt even worth it.. She looked like a damn tractor tire the next morning

Would you do a gang bang with a clottie, tiny horn or tittytacker

Hey look at that I'm unpurged again! hurray!

Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

Quote:Winger Dinger, I don't like you. But you're funny as well. Sometimes.

i love you babe

Lol well I'm back for the last few days
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Maybe not.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Goodbye Message Board....

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

For 40 Days and Forty Nights- There was nothingness. Still. Plain. Tranquil, but not serene. Anxiousness. Fatigue. Exasperation. Hunger. Thirst. Hope; Need. A Destiny. A Quest. SQL.... SQL. I was lost. So Lost. So Lost.

Yet, Now He am I who so ever breathe new life. Only Even If For 7 Daze~ 

~Resurrection~

You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

I made it woooo hoooo!!!!
Jaguars Fundamentalist