Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Doesn't sound like QB will like Manziel, Carr, or Garoppolo

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2014, 01:54 AM by TTechJag85.)

Quote:Not quite sure I understand anyone's issue with Bridgewater's costume.

Are people that insecure?
Insecure... No,,

Slightly nauseous... a little

Honestly though I've seen hookers worse than that driving key west blahhhh!

No further comment on that episode

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Insecure... No,,

Slightly nauseous... a little

Honestly though I've seen hookers worse than that driving key west blahhhh!

No further comment on that episode

How much did it run ya?

Quote:How much did it run ya?

Best part was it was a staff retreat!!! Needless to say we had a lot of material in our office... And some very hungover supervisors!

That's all I have to say... No more I promised

Quote:Best part was it was a staff retreat!!! Needless to say we had a lot of material in our office... And some very hungover supervisors!

That's all I have to say... No more I promised

Hopefully you witnessed your superiors doing something and parlayed that into a nice raise when review time came along.

Quote:Hopefully you witnessed your superiors doing something and parlayed that into a nice raise when review time came along.

Haha, trust me only one person in our group did not get their money's worth..

And I am happy to say that I was not that person.

Quote:Ding Ding Ding

Crossdressing does not attract women, being comfortable with your sexuality attracts women.

If its a prank or a halloween thing (which it was), its no big deal. Only the closet dwellers would care about such stuff

It was actually for extra credit in a gender studies class.

Quote:It's entertaining to watch you twist and turn and formulate opinions on why teams will or won't do certain things all based on the premise of the Jaguars selecting Teddy.

Rams won't do that because..............and then the Jaguars select Teddy.

Houston will do this...................and then the Jaguars select Teddy.

For someone who supposedly makes his living "scouting prospects" (LOL) you sure don't seem to have much of a grasp on smokescreening, and why a team would use such a method.

Your obsession with Bridgewater is a little off-putting, bruh.

X2......and tiring....I'm starting to hope we get Manziel now instead of Teddy.......and Teddy is one of my guys

Quote:Taking BAP helped the Giants win a couple SB's. Maybe you are smarter and could of won more SB's if you were the GM.

Their BAP is not everyone else BAP.

Quote:Their BAP is not everyone else BAP.
And BAP is just a myth until you have your franchise QB anyway. Until then nothing matters.

Quote:Ding Ding Ding

Crossdressing does not attract women, being comfortable with your sexuality attracts women.

If its a prank or a halloween thing (which it was), its no big deal. Only the closet dwellers would care about such stuff

It wasn't a Halloween thing, it was to get extra credit for one of his college classes.

Quote:It wasn't a Halloween thing, it was to get extra credit for one of his college classes.
This is all really a none issue

Quote: 

<div style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,245,245);">Casey Ayers ‏@<b>caseyayers</b>6m
<p style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,245,245);">“There is a possibility of trading up. Chances are #1 is not available. To get to 2, my good friend Les Snead is GM of the Rams"

<p style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,245,245);"> 

Casey Ayers ‏@<b>caseyayers</b>5m
Caldwell says he’d expect the price to move from 3 to to 2 would likely be a 3rd or 4th round pick “depending on demand”

Casey Ayers ‏@<b>caseyayers</b>9m
<p style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;">News of the night to me was the way Dave spoke about the 2nd overall pick. I get the impression that conversation has already happened.

</div>

Yes Plz go get Teddy or Clowney you have to leave the draft with one of those guys, who ever Houston doesnt pick

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2014, 12:52 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

So, if we use one of our 4th or 5th round picks we got for Monroe to move up to #2 to get Teddy or Clowney, does that still go down as the "worst GM move of all time" to some on here?

Quote:And BAP is just a myth until you have your franchise QB anyway. Until then nothing matters.

It's more like BAN. True BAP is probably the first 5 picks.