Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Who should be on the first cut list when the offseason begins?

Quote:The team had 2 wins total last year. The team currently has 4 wins in the new offensive system under Henne. 

It's hard to argue with someone that doesn't watch the games. Henne isn't perfect, but he has proven that he can run the offense and win games under the new system. If you expect Peyton Manning stats to come from your back up QB then he obviously wouldn't be a back up now would he? Also, I see a lot of easy passes dropped by our young WRs. 

You've earned my insults. Morons like yourself need to be called out on their stupidity. If you're too sensitive to handle that then go grab a tissue and cry yourself to sleep tonight.

+1

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I really don't think there's anything more we need to see from Blaine.  A change of scenery will do him wonders in trying to resurrect his career. 
Probably the CFL or Arena League.  He just does not have it

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2013, 06:48 PM by jagforlife85.)

Chad Henne is a much better option as a backup QB than Blaine Gabbert; please people open your eyes. If this coaching staff had an ounce of confidence in Blaine he'd be starting right now, he offers 0 value to Jags at this point and they'll certainly decline his 2015 option, I wouldn't be surprised if he’s was one of the 1st players cut after the season, his instinctual problems as a QB nulls all of his god-give physical abilities, cut the cord.

Quote:I just can't see Posluzny going. He just seems like too much of a 'Gus guy' to me.
Seems like a GUS guy to me too, but he's expensive. Caldwell lets him go. POZ joins Texans and wins ring next year with Bridgewater under center.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Gabbert should have top play special teams if he really wants to be on this team.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Gabbert is doing what he was drafted to do. Hold a clipboard and learn behind a expeiernced QB. Now the questions is, is he learning anything. According to MJD in his interview Thursday night on the set "everyone is getting better Blain is pushing Chad even harder". Everyone on this board said Gabbert needs to play the entire year to see what he can do, there is no way you can determine what he can do from 2.75 games. Even Brady has had 2 or more bad games this year.

From 2.75 games?  No.  From 27.75 games?  Yes. 

Why do you want someone to play who doesn't even want to be out there?

Gabbert is a lost cause and would rather be on the bench.  I can see it now, Gabbert goes in, two plays later, Gabbert hurt again. 

Sorry but he can take that clipboard of his somewhere else.  The Gabbert experience/experiment is over.  MOVE ON.