Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Oregon at Stanford

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2013, 11:16 PM by matt15f.)

Quote:You may be right so how about Stanford just put this one away...

I wholeheartedly agree.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2013, 11:17 PM by Jamies_fried_chicken.)

Quote:I doubt it. They still lost to Utah. They'll likely move up to 4th, despite OSU having not played anyone all season.

If they don't pass OSU they would come real close trailing them in pct pts.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:College football has become so much better than the NFL.  Very little flags ... a QB gets hit as he's going out and everyone is not complaining about a flag or lack of a flag.

I guess the NFL is just getting worse to watch.

Agree completely I'm so indifferent about the NFL now I couldn't care less about the Washington-Minnesota game right now. If the Jags aren't playing I'm not watching the NFL. If my Tigers aren't playing; however, I'm still watching college.

10 years ago we had Bob Hope, Johnny Cash, and Steve Jobs..... Please don't die, Kevin Bacon.

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2013, 11:18 PM by jtmoney.)

Quote:College football has become so much better than the NFL.  Very little flags ... a QB gets hit as he's going out and everyone is not complaining about a flag or lack of a flag.

NFL will always be better to me because the competition is so much better.  That is what I love.  But I understand why college fans would disagree.  Also, I love fantasy football and that has taken the NFL to another level.

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2013, 11:20 PM by Jamies_fried_chicken.)

The fudge...why is Stanford going for it on an untimed down?

Edit. ESPN online just blacked out and showed them making the fg
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:Agree completely I'm so indifferent about the NFL now I couldn't care less about the Washington-Minnesota game right now. If the Jags aren't playing I'm not watching the NFL. If my Tigers aren't playing; however, I'm still watching college.

I've become kind of the same way but i think the jags being an absolute disaster the past 3 seasons has something to do with it also.

Time of possession in the first half:

Stanford- 20:53

Oregon- 9:07

Quote:I second this, 1st rounder for sure

Maybe talent wise but ILB is such an under drafted position these days. How do you think he compares to Ogletree. I think he was the only first round ILB last year.

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2013, 11:24 PM by matt15f.)

warchant just tweeted saying fsu should be in control of it's own destiny now...  Come on man!  this is far from over.  Sheesh

I prefer NFL over college because college has about 2 to 3 games worth watching each week while the NFL has about 10.  All the other college games are blow outs or pointless.

I can get into College football more once they get the playoff thing going, I just can't stand the whole BCS thing it keeps me from really getting into.

That and I don't really have a team I'm super loyal to, I was a casual Gator fan but the whole Tebow thing kinda turned me off to them.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:NFL will always be better to me because the competition is so much better.  That is what I love.  But I understand why college fans would disagree.  Also, I love fantasy football and that has taken the NFL to another level.

Fantasy football has saved my sanity being a Jaguar fan this past decade.

Quote:warchant just tweeted saying fsu should be in control of it's own destiny now...  Come on man!  this is far from over.  Sheesh

I love warchant but their are some paranoid people over there.

It's pretty clear FSU and Bama are the 2 best teams in the country.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:Fantasy football has saved my sanity being a Jaguar fan this past decade.

Yes, God bless fantasy football.

Quite honestly, I love seeing all of the Garnett and Gold in the workplace.   I have to admit the FSU fans deserve it after living through the Tebow era.

Gotta love Saturdays in Jacksonville !!!   Sundays are a bit painful right now, but FSU has kept this football season pretty exciting.

.... think I'll finally admit that FSU really didn't just get lucky against Pitt.  I really do think they are better than the Panthers. :mellow:

Quote:Yes, God bless fantasy football.

Speaking of which AP just got me another TD!

Quote:Speaking of which AP just got me another TD!

Me too!  We were cheering at the same time.

There you go Stanford D!!!

Was that our second round draft pick that rocked Mariota?

TEST