Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The more I watch Bridgewater...

Quote:http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000...wing-raves
I think that speaks with him being black more than anything else. That is about all he resembles Geno Smith

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:That's a good thing.
people were saying that teddy was in no way comparable to geno. just using actual scouts takes you know.

Quote:I think that speaks with him being black more than anything else. That is about all he resembles Geno Smith
lol i'd take an actual scouts evals than yours tbh

Quote:people were saying that teddy was in no way comparable to geno. just using actual scouts takes you know.

For all we know that could be some freelance 30k a year regional scout.

Play styles aren't even remotely similar. One plays in a west coast offense and one played the majority in college in an air-raid offense.

TEST

Quote:For all we know that could be some freelance 30k a year regional scout.

Play styles aren't even remotely similar. One plays in a west coast offense and one played the majority in college in an air-raid offense.

A black QB = Every other black QB. Haven't you learned this yet?

LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

Ah an intelligent mind speaking for once

article says its from a <b>College scouting director for NFC team</b>

Quote:people were saying that teddy was in no way comparable to geno. just using actual scouts takes you know.
Here he comes. Lol.

You're even more clueless than this idiot we're arguing with.

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Quote:Here he comes. Lol.

He's just a kid give him a break.

TEST

Geno Smith is a gunslinger (loves the deep ball and goes for the big play) Teddy Bridgewater is a field general (orchestrates his offense, takes what the defense gives him, matriculates the ball up field)

Quote:Here he comes. Lol.

im clueless? i have actual legit infos backing it up. where are yours?

Quote:He's just a kid give him a break.
His age is irrelevant. You could still call me a kid. I still know football.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Quote:im clueless? i have actual legit infos backing it up. where are yours?
I've given you links to 5+ highly credited scouting websites about Bridgewater. So have others. 

The fact that you gave me a link to NFL.com speaks the whole story. 

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Quote:But you want to discount Bridgewater's ability because you perceive him to play weaker competition when in reality it's the other way around.

That's just blatant ignorance. 

I'm not basing my opinion solely on his competition. That wouldn't be fair because you have to look at the player and how he performs regardless of competition sometimes. The thing the bugs me is how everyone can just be so adamant that he is all of these things but it's a farce. People do not acknowledge his faults and shortcomings. He's not as accurate or athletic as I would like. I don't want to end up with the next bust of a QB. He looks like a college QB. I don't think he's going to translate to the NFL. 

Quote:im clueless? i have actual legit infos backing it up. where are yours?
Use your brain please, if you have seen Geno and teddys games over the years you know good and well they are worlds apart.

Quote:I've given you links to 5+ highly credited scouting websites about Bridgewater. So have others. 

The fact that you gave me a link to NFL.com speaks the whole story. 
its an nfl link asking actual team scouts. read it again.  scouting websites? lol. talk to me when its actual scouts youre using bro

Quote:its an nfl link asking actual team scouts. read it again.  scouting websites? lol. talk to me when its actual scouts youre using bro
They are actual scouts. Hence the name, "scouting websites".

This argument went right over your head, "bro".

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Quote:Do you even know what ironic means?

And what exactly did I just do besides tell you FACTS? Something you have trouble with comprehending. 

Do you know what it means? Because I was pointing out the irony that you were telling me how "blatantly WRONG" my opinion was. Idiot!

Quote:http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000...wing-raves

LOL!!!!

Quote:Geno Smith is a gunslinger (loves the deep ball and goes for the big play) Teddy Bridgewater is a field general (orchestrates his offense, takes what the defense gives him, matriculates the ball up field)

You mean a game manager.