Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Raiders @ Jags Game Day Thread 2nd Half***

Quote:Yes he is. He's wearing a Boomer Esiason mask.

Hilarious bro

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Has it ever?

We have only gotten sacks when we blitz. 4-man rush almost never gets pressure, let alone a sack.

Just no passion.  Just no fire.  The talent is there.  This season is a free check for the talent we have.  No injuries and just wait to see what happens in 2017

Quote:Well, the starter is crappy right now and has been all season

It is not all his fault.

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2016, 02:48 PM by jagforlife85.)

THE BROWNS ARE COMPETING 17-21 ON THE ROAD AGAINST A GOOD CINCY TEAM WITH KEVIN HOGAN IN AT QB!!!!

I'm gonna watch Formula 1 in about 10 minutes. Might actually get to see something I want to watch. 

Quote:Can't Marquise Lee just make it easy and bring the kickoff back for a touchdown

Did you see him make a big play on offense?

Lee awesome as a return man

Lee looks good on returns. #progress
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:Can't Marquise Lee just make it easy and bring the kickoff back for a touchdown

Damn almost

Quote:The first drive of the 2nd half is going to tell me what I need to know. Come down and score and I'm still interested. Go 3 and out and eh......

You'll still watch. What else is there to do in Iowa? We're all masochists here.

Quote:It is not all his fault.

He's still playing crappy

There's no accountability on this team....I'd hate to be on the PS on the Jags because you'll never get called up to replace a player sucking.

A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

We suck. I'm not subjecting myself to it anymore. Watching Cleveland vs cincy for 5 minutes I'm already more entertained. When watching the browns is more exciting than your favorite team the Baguars.... I bet Cleveland would blow us out.

tacks v. jags on Thursday. 

What a poop show that will be.

Burns

Good start

Lee needs to stick around

There's Hurns. Took them until the first play in the 2nd half to do a rollout.
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:Just re-wound to watch..

Tony Gonzales is flabbergasted by the suck that is BB5. Boomer says put in Henne...

Welp... I'm not too offended.

Wasn't it Bart Scott who said to bench em.
No Fun

Quote:It is not all his fault.

Not his fault? His accuracy is horrid.