Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Clinton speeches - WikiLinks

Quote:I think the lack of caring about any of this by a segment of the population is sad. Accusing people of corruption and having proof of it are two different things. It's when you have proof and still don't care that you are in trouble. Now we have half the population defending wrong doing because politics.

This is all on Trump. He wanted it to be all about him. Well, it now is - to his ever lasting sorrow,

If the GOP hadn't nominated a total idiot more people would be paying attention to the e-mails, etc., but they can't take their eyes off the five-car wreck in front of them.

Also - Don's Russian buddies didn't time this very well. Pretty late in the game to be dumping this stuff. People are so tired hearing about e-mails, e-mails, e-mails. It just sounds like politics, blah, blah, blah, even if it isn't (and it isn't). And the media needs more time to go through all this and make sense of it. Hard to do when the election is right around the corner and Trump is just running around like a headless chicken denigrating Republicans.

Twenty years from now someone will publish a terrific book about all this. We'll still find it hard to believe.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:This is all on Trump. He wanted it to be all about him. Well, it now is - to his ever lasting sorrow,

If the GOP hadn't nominated a total idiot more people would be paying attention to the e-mails, etc., but they can't take their eyes off the five-car wreck in front of them.

Also - Don's Russian buddies didn't time this very well. Pretty late in the game to be dumping this stuff. People are so tired hearing about e-mails, e-mails, e-mails. It just sounds like politics, blah, blah, blah, even if it isn't (and it isn't). And the media needs more time to go through all this and make sense of it. Hard to do when the election is right around the corner and Trump is just running around like a headless chicken denigrating Republicans.

Twenty years from now someone will publish a terrific book about all this. We'll still find it hard to believe.

It's Trump's fault Hillary's corruption is not being addressed? Bro, don't be so naive. ANY candidate running against Hillary would be under siege from the MSM because the DNC controls it. They are covering for her 100%. It is nothing more than state-run press, and we live in a banana republic. There is no excuse for the media to ignore these leaks. All they do instead is blame the Russians. Hell, they are blaming the Russians for hacking Podesta's twitter an hour ago with ZERO evidence. How can they do that? How can they blame Russia for something like that? They are literally going to start WW3 just to get Hillary elected.

Oh noes

WW3.

Sure bud whatever you think.

So many excuses. So much whining. So much denial.

The only conclusion I can draw from the Wikileaks is that Clinton is not as far to the left as she is currently trying to portray herself.  

That's about it.   I mean, right now, Fox News and the Republicans are trying to make hay out of some emails between Clinton staffers who seem to be making fun of Catholics.   That's not real big stuff.  

Quote:It's Trump's fault Hillary's corruption is not being addressed? Bro, don't be so naive. ANY candidate running against Hillary would be under siege from the MSM because the DNC controls it. They are covering for her 100%. It is nothing more than state-run press, and we live in a banana republic. There is no excuse for the media to ignore these leaks. All they do instead is blame the Russians. Hell, they are blaming the Russians for hacking Podesta's twitter an hour ago with ZERO evidence. How can they do that? How can they blame Russia for something like that? They are literally going to start WW3 just to get Hillary elected.

You literally are just throwing poop at a wall and hoping something sticks.  LOL

Quote:The only conclusion I can draw from the Wikileaks is that Clinton is not as far to the left as she is currently trying to portray herself.  

That's about it.   I mean, right now, Fox News and the Republicans are trying to make hay out of some emails between Clinton staffers who seem to be making fun of Catholics.   That's not real big stuff.  

Bingo.

Clinton is a moderate GOP fiscal conserative from the 80s and 90s.  Her foriegn policy positions are also very much traditional policies that all presidents have had for decades.  

I am no fan of her.  But at this point, what alternatives do we have?  trump is literally the worst presidential candidate I've seen...  Well, since Michelle Bachman, at least. 

Quote:It's Trump's fault Hillary's corruption is not being addressed? Bro, don't be so naive. ANY candidate running against Hillary would be under siege from the MSM because the DNC controls it. They are covering for her 100%. It is nothing more than state-run press, and we live in a banana republic. There is no excuse for the media to ignore these leaks. All they do instead is blame the Russians. Hell, they are blaming the Russians for hacking Podesta's twitter an hour ago with ZERO evidence. How can they do that? How can they blame Russia for something like that? They are literally going to start WW3 just to get Hillary elected.

I know it's fun to live in the Alex Jones bubble where everyone else is at fault. Never any personal responsibility. The Russians are our friends (lol)

Trump is losing because he is stupid. People are voting against Trump, not for Hillary. You can blame whomever you wish, and someone other than Trump will be blamed, but this is all on the Breitbart lunatic way of running a political campaign.

But don't worry - you'll soon be receiving a request for a contribution to Trump's new right-wing media effort. They can compete with the NRA for your discretionary income. Get that checkbook ready.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

if you vote for Hillary you're voting for Hillary.  neat logic there though. 2+2=5

Quote:if you vote for Hillary you're voting for Hillary.  neat logic there though. 2+2=5

Wow...  You realize it's zero-sum, right?  Therefore a vote for candidate A can be seen as a vote against candidate B.

Adam's point is well made.  The fact is that trump has been proving to the American people he's not capable of being POTUS.  Many, like myself and a few others on this board rarely if ever defend Hillary against attacks on her directly.  You know why?  Because she's not a strong candidate.

But trump is a terrible candidate.  And the vigor with which trumpettes defend the indefensible is really odd.

I'm voting against trump more so than I'm voting for Hillary.  That's how dangerous I see that clown.  And he is a clown.  Believe me.  He's a clown.  Big League.

(This post was last modified: 10-14-2016, 07:58 AM by The Real Marty.)

We know Hillary is corrupt. 

We know Trump is a paranoid, narcissistic, xenophobic, ignorant idiot, who wants to start a trade war, renegotiate the national debt, bar an entire religion from entering the country, commit war crimes, and put his political enemies in jail.  And, he wants Japan and Saudi Arabia to have nuclear weapons.  

We have to make a choice. 

Quote:Wow...  You realize it's zero-sum, right?  Therefore a vote for candidate A can be seen as a vote against candidate B.

Adam's point is well made.  The fact is that trump has been proving to the American people he's not capable of being POTUS.  Many, like myself and a few others on this board rarely if ever defend Hillary against attacks on her directly.  You know why?  Because she's not a strong candidate.

But trump is a terrible candidate.  And the vigor with which trumpettes defend the indefensible is really odd.

I'm voting against trump more so than I'm voting for Hillary.  That's how dangerous I see that clown.  And he is a clown.  Believe me.  He's a clown.  Big League.

it's a little song and dance that is meaningless. you voted for Hillary... that means you voted for Hillary.  there is no section on the ballot where you explain why you chose the candidate.

Quote:it's a little song and dance that is meaningless. you voted for Hillary... that means you voted for Hillary.  there is no section on the ballot where you explain why you chose the candidate.

well, yeah, obviously.  But what is your point exactly?  As I said.  It's zero-sum.  A vote for hillary is a vote against trump as well.  While a vote for stien or Johnson is a protest vote against both parties... 

While you are throwing away your vote on the 3rd parties, you're making a statment as well.  Even though there is no actually write in that says you are doing so.

The game makes a difference.  I'm not trying to be a total jerk-store here---  But these are nuances that people who have experience understand.  It's not un-surprising to me that a typical trumpette would not understand this nuance.