Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Cam Robinson injures knee

(09-07-2019, 01:34 PM)Rico Wrote:
(09-07-2019, 10:42 AM)Upper Wrote: I think Richardson will fail to live up to the revisionist history of how Robinson has played, but will be just as good as the actual play Robinson has given us. It will be hard to be that much worse than Cam's league leading pressure and near league leading penalty total.

'Revision history'.  I'd love to say what I think of your know-it-all attitude, but I'd get a warning and you aren't worth it.

What do you call it when the majority claim he was good, but in reality he allowed the most pressures in the league while also being near the top in penalties...and say what you want about PFF grades but they had him as awful run blocking too. You can use a different phrase than revisionist history if you want, but that's the right sentiment.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

In 2017 the Jaguars set a franchise record with 24 sacks given up and led the league in rushing. They were 5th in adjusted sack rate at 4.4%

With rookie Cam Robinson making 15 starts at LT. 

I, for one, liked that season from the offensive line.

(09-07-2019, 05:16 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: In 2017 the Jaguars set a franchise record with 24 sacks given up and led the league in rushing. They were 5th in adjusted sack rate at 4.4%

Revisionist history.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(09-07-2019, 05:16 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: In 2017 the Jaguars set a franchise record with 24 sacks given up and led the league in rushing. They were 5th in adjusted sack rate at 4.4%

We all know how misleading sack totals are.

(09-07-2019, 07:19 PM)Upper Wrote:
(09-07-2019, 05:16 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: In 2017 the Jaguars set a franchise record with 24 sacks given up and led the league in rushing. They were 5th in adjusted sack rate at 4.4%

Nowhere near as misleading as your opinions?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2019, 08:15 PM by RicoTx.)

Especially if they don't support your opinion.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Some might say projecting a player's career arc using subjective stats and grading from his rookie season could also be a tad misleading.

(09-07-2019, 09:11 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(09-07-2019, 07:19 PM)Upper Wrote: We all know how misleading sack totals are.

Some might say projecting a player's career arc using subjective stats and grading from his rookie season could also be a tad misleading.

How about from a spider chart then?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2019, 12:25 AM by JackCity.)

The Jaguars line was v good in 2017.

https://twitter.com/JamesPalmerTV/status...4379820033

Good thing he didn't tear anything and it's not season ending.
Still I think they bring back Wells next week as his salary won't be guaranteed then.
I hope they are exploring all options though, invest what you can but try and get a reliable swing tackle, if possible.

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2019, 10:39 AM by TheDogCatcher.)

(09-08-2019, 08:54 AM)irontrooper83 Wrote: https://twitter.com/JamesPalmerTV/status...4379820033

Good thing he didn't tear anything and it's not season ending.
Still I think they bring back Wells next week as his salary won't be guaranteed then.
I hope they are exploring all options though, invest what you can but try and get a reliable swing tackle, if possible.
The more I think about it, Richardson is just as talented as Wells. Let’s hope he holds up today so he’ll become the swing tackle over Cedric O.
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

Poor Nick Foles...

(09-06-2019, 02:58 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: What time will it be on Sunday when Foles goes down for the season? After 2 PM?

Noooo....

Half the team will need to see the trainers after this game.
No pain, no gain.

(09-06-2019, 02:58 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: What time will it be on Sunday when Foles goes down for the season? After 2 PM?

Holy [BLEEP] you called it

(09-08-2019, 04:37 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote:

Holy [BLEEP] you called it
Witch!!! He also turned me into a newt...

(09-08-2019, 04:56 PM)rpr52121 Wrote:
(09-08-2019, 04:37 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Holy [BLEEP] you called it
Witch!!! He also turned me into a newt...

Time to buy a lottery ticket.

Has there been any disclosure about Cam’s injury or how long he is expected to be out?

(09-09-2019, 06:24 PM)ShivanWurm Wrote: Has there been any disclosure about Cam’s injury or how long he is expected to be out?

knee gave out .. no surgery required, no real damage done, hopefully he practices this week

(09-09-2019, 06:24 PM)ShivanWurm Wrote: Has there been any disclosure about Cam’s injury or how long he is expected to be out?

He hyperextended his knee during no contact at practice. (not the surgically repaired one)

He could be back this week, or shortly thereafter. Severity is unknown but it's not expected to be catastrophic.