Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bills @ Texans (Wildcard game)

Whew. Over time it is. That's on Bill "butt hole chin" O'Brian. Take the points earlier for a FG. Make them drive the distance for a TD instead of a chance to tie.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2020, 08:46 PM by mal234.)

I wonder what will happen in OT, after we got a lot of wild play towards the end of regulation, lol. Josh really does look nervous and needs to try and settle down. Granted, I do understand it's his first playoff game and he's young. But he really has to be careful and try not to make any more costly mistakes.

Inb4 a pick 6 in OT.

He said 19 unanswered but Buffalo just scored a field goal.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(01-04-2020, 08:45 PM)mal234 Wrote: I wonder what will happen in OT, after we got a lot of wild play towards the end of regulation, lol. Josh really does look nervous and needs to try and settle down. Granted, I do understand it's his first playoff game and he's young. But he really has to be careful and try not to make any more costly mistakes.
Maybe he will grow mentally at some point, but he may not last long enough for him to mature.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

I love this Bills defense. They are fast .

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2020, 08:54 PM by enigma.)

Here's a chance for Allen to redeem himself.

???

Just throws a toss up...

This game is keeping you on the edge of your seat.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(01-04-2020, 08:53 PM)enigma Wrote: Here's a chance for Allen to redeem himself.

???

Just throws a toss up...
Yeah he's trying to make plays that aren't there. You don't throw a [BLEEP] 50 / 50 ball up like that.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

No more touches for Singletary...why ???

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2020, 08:57 PM by Caldrac.)

But that was a nice throw to Singletary there.

Not a late hit by Watt?

Wow very nice throw by Allen to Singletary to keep the drive going.

Three blockers missed Cunningham.

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2020, 08:59 PM by mal234.)

Nice play by Devin Singletary and Josh. It looked like that drive was going to end there while Josh was running around trying to find something. But Devin made a nice catch and they continue to drive.

Great throw

That Hurts.

NH3...
"AZANE"

How do you blow that opportunity.. they deserve to lose for that.

Rough Penalty. Now it's up to the defense to once again come through and get another stop. They have a done a nice job in this game and I hope they can come through again.

Is it truly a blindside hit if he sees you coming?

Watch a phantom PI call occur here.