Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This game has killed all hope I had for this team

Quote:We were onside kicking by the 3rd quarter! Ha
5:54 on the clock in the fourth. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

You could see the utter failure that Gus was early last year.

I've pointed out the garbage that Gus was last year plenty of times. I don't mind reminding any one as necessary.

But it's time for everyone to admit that this guy sux as a coach. He should be fired tonight and not allowed on the plane. He has taken enough of this team's resources. Let him fly back on his own dime.

Quote:At this point I don't see how we could be anything other than 0-4 at the bye, maybe we beat the Colts but I think we get handled next week too
As a matter of fact, the colts are our best hope for a win prior to the bye. I don't see us beating the ravens next week after this abomination of a showing in San Diego. Our best hope I say, but a slim one given what we're presently playing like. Bortles looks completely unsettled at QB; he's making bad throws and bad decisions. And the play calling... can anyone please do something to take that stupid screen play out of our play book?!

I'm not defending Gus, but nothing is going to happen to him unless we fail to reach 8-8. In the meantime, I guess we can whine all we want about him. Our guys just don't look like their into playing a physical, tough hitting game. I witnessed bolt players, on offense and defense, shoving our guys around like punks. embarrassing.

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2016, 07:44 PM by WingerDinger.)

Quote:You could see the utter failure that Gus was early last year.

I've pointed out the garbage that Gus was last year plenty of times. I don't mind reminding any one as necessary.

But it's time for everyone to admit that this guy sux as a coach. He should be fired tonight and not allowed on the plane. He has taken enough of this team's resources. Let him fly back on his own dime.
If you for a MINUTE think you were the only one who pointed out that Gus was garbage last year, you're more delusional than I thought.

Half the damn board did lol
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:5:54 on the clock in the fourth.

After Lewis scored

Marrone now pls

Inman recovered it

Quote:If you for a MINUTE think you were the only one who pointed out that Gus was garbage last year, you're more delusional than I thought.

Anchorman lives in Anchorman's world.  I wasn't one of them, but I think I am ready to party with the Gus Juice.

Well... at least the special on 60 minutes looks exciting. I'm over it man. I can't stand Gus Bradley. If we're 0 - 4 after London he needs to be fired so Greg Olson has the bye week or Doug Marone has the bye week to prepare the team the way they want to. I'd like to see Jim Harbaugh, Matt Patricia and Tom Coughlin as headcoaching candidates in 2017.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Quote:After Lewis scored
12:54 in the fourth quarter.

I bounced after putting the 50 on Indy last year and then losing the last 3 games.  

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Quote:Well... at least the special on 60 minutes looks exciting. I'm over it man. I can't stand Gus Bradley. If we're 0 - 4 after London he needs to be fired so Greg Olson has the bye week or Doug Marone has the bye week to prepare the team the way they want to. I'd like to see Jim Harbaugh, Matt Patricia and Tom Coughlin as headcoaching candidates in 2017.
At this point I will happily take a loss in London if it mean Bradley is done as a coach.

Quote:If you for a MINUTE think you were the only one who pointed out that Gus was garbage last year, you're more delusional than I thought.

Lol. Don't be so sensitive. Obviously there were plenty of intelligent posters that pointed out the garbage that is Gus.

I'm just saying that if anyone wants to call me out for why Gus has to go, I have plenty of examples.

Quote:Anchorman lives in Anchorman's world. I wasn't one of them, but I think I am ready to party with the Gus Juice.

You're willing to party with Gus juice? Lol. You are an idiot.

Quote:12:54 in the fourth quarter.

Devon House sucks

Quote:At this point I will happily take a loss in London if it mean Bradley is done as a coach.

Problem is they won't fire him mid season so it doesn't matter
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

There is no way Harbaugh is leaving Michigan with all the money they're paying him to resurrect that program. In my dreams I would love to see Cowher or Gruden come back to coaching. 

No pain, no gain.

Quote:Devon House sucks
Davon House got embarrassed pretty badly today.  But so did our entire secondary, and linebackers, and ......

Quote:Problem is they won't fire him mid season so it doesn't matter

Two weeks ago I'd have told you parting ways with Gus at the bye was a bad idea. 

After today's performance, I wouldn't buck at the idea at all. 

You have to wonder if a loss that bad and a failure that complete doesn't change Khan/Caldwell's minds.

Quote:Davon House got embarrassed pretty badly today. But so did our entire secondary, and linebackers, and ......

Ramsey played horrible too.

I promise though, Gipson is the worst of any defensive player.

I watched him all game. He is bad.