Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Aaron Rodgers tests positive for Covid

(11-07-2021, 03:55 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-07-2021, 03:51 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Rogers was clearly trying to deceive by saying he was immunized. Taking Vitamin D and Ivermectin does not protect you against Covid. Either he's a moron or he's a liar. I can appreciate his position on the Pat McAffee Show, but that should have been his stance from the beginning. Just say you don't want to take it. Say why. Then, man up and deal with protocol that was established.

If you know anything about my position on this vaccine, you know that I think MOST of these policies are asinine. That said, don't lie and then shift your position afterwards. That's weak sauce, man. I think the NFL should punish him, not for failing to take the vaccine, but for lying.

Exactly my position as well.

Holy [BLEEP] y'all agree on something?!  Banana

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-12-2021, 01:56 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(11-07-2021, 03:55 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Exactly my position as well.

Holy [BLEEP] y'all agree on something?!  Banana

We really agree on many things. Civilized people of good faith can disagree and help move things forward, but we've lost much of that concept in modern society.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-11-2021, 02:27 AM)Kane Wrote:
(11-08-2021, 11:46 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Wait. What? By saying he was immunized, he was lying lol 

If he had said he wasn't immunized, that would be telling the truth because he was in fact, not immunized.

Take whatever you want to prevent Covid but unless it's an actual vaccine, you can't say you're immunized.

I don't even hate Rodgers. I actually like him but he basically thought he could say he was immunized early in the year and then hoped no one would ever find out. He got Covid, was caught in his lie and then had to come up with a ton of excuses for why he didn't take it and basically blame everyone but himself. He used all the hot button phrases like "woke mob", "cancel culture" and "Joe Rogan" to get one side to champion him and another side to hate him. Then those two sides fight it out and forget about him lol Pretty smart.

No he didn't say he was vaccinated. So he didn't lie. He went through a personal medical treatment program that shows to be as effective as a shot that isn't preventing the getting or transmitting of Covid even after boosters.

He didn't lie. Sorry. He used alternative language that stupid people wouldn't follow up on. He never claimed to be vaccinated. Our awesome journalists didn't and now they big mad they were duped. Or "misled"  Rolleyes

(11-10-2021, 04:55 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://twitter.com/patmcafeeshow/status...42021?s=21

State farm and my agent said I should try to soften this a little bit... But if you know me I'm telling you all to [BLEEP] off kindly now.

I so look forward to Aaron Rodgers Tuesdays on McAfees show. It stirs up the news cycle more than aaaaanything. It overshadows OBJ, Arnette, Ruggs, and whatever else every week.

Next week Rodgers says a hot dog is a sandwich and breaks the internet again.

When Rodgers was directly asked whether he was vaccinated he replied with, "yeah," followed by some other language that reinforced the "yeah" being a confirmation of being vaccinated.

He probably should have been suspended and the Packers docked some draft picks.

If the non-event of "deflate gate" was worth picks and a four game suspension then so was this.

(11-12-2021, 09:03 AM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(11-11-2021, 02:27 AM)Kane Wrote: No he didn't say he was vaccinated. So he didn't lie. He went through a personal medical treatment program that shows to be as effective as a shot that isn't preventing the getting or transmitting of Covid even after boosters.

He didn't lie. Sorry. He used alternative language that stupid people wouldn't follow up on. He never claimed to be vaccinated. Our awesome journalists didn't and now they big mad they were duped. Or "misled"  Rolleyes

State farm and my agent said I should try to soften this a little bit... But if you know me I'm telling you all to [BLEEP] off kindly now.

I so look forward to Aaron Rodgers Tuesdays on McAfees show. It stirs up the news cycle more than aaaaanything. It overshadows OBJ, Arnette, Ruggs, and whatever else every week.

Next week Rodgers says a hot dog is a sandwich and breaks the internet again.

When Rodgers was directly asked whether he was vaccinated he replied with, "yeah," followed by some other language that reinforced the "yeah" being a confirmation of being vaccinated.

If the non-event of "deflate gate" was worth picks and a four game suspension then so was this.

Since you are getting into semantics,  did they ask him if he was specifically vaccinated for COVID-19?

(11-12-2021, 10:37 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/TheBabylonBee/status...GsL4A&s=19

They forgot murdering someone while driving drunk.

(This post was last modified: 11-12-2021, 12:50 PM by Jag149. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-12-2021, 09:07 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-12-2021, 09:03 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: When Rodgers was directly asked whether he was vaccinated he replied with, "yeah," followed by some other language that reinforced the "yeah" being a confirmation of being vaccinated.

Since you are getting into semantics,  did they ask him if he was specifically vaccinated for COVID-19?

The NFL and Packers knew he was not vaccinated. He did not lie. (There are many more players too) They probably had to get him to agree to the fine amount as it is not legal, and a lawsuit would have exposed them.  The NFL will strong arm whatever players they can get away with for show.  Remember this 5 of their teams are in Florida and Texas where it is illegal to require employees to be vaccinated. DeSantis is exploring fining companies that do. If you can't require it of Florida teams how can you of other teams.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(11-12-2021, 06:29 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-12-2021, 01:56 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Holy [BLEEP] y'all agree on something?!  Banana

We really agree on many things. Civilized people of good faith can disagree and help move things forward, but we've lost much of that concept in modern society.

There are 375 pages on the Covid thread that says you disagree on many things related to that subject. I was just giving you a hard time here.  Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 11-12-2021, 05:14 PM by JagsFansince1995.)

Im over it but looking at all the free thinker posts makes me smile. From grammar police etc patrolling the board over the years per webster lmao, vax status is what makes you an independent thinker in this world now.

All in all Arod can do what he wants and just stay 6feet or more away an we cool. Im also, one of the break the rules, then accept any and all consequences of said situation ppl. Freedom is the primary reason rule breakers are arrogant. Some of us dont play about our health and dont trust the gov either but ill see myself out. Carry on and dm me if any hoax news is official so i can sue some hospitals for family deaths ijs.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

(11-12-2021, 09:07 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-12-2021, 09:03 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: When Rodgers was directly asked whether he was vaccinated he replied with, "yeah," followed by some other language that reinforced the "yeah" being a confirmation of being vaccinated.

Noting the meaning of a plain and direct reading of the response is getting into semantics? Okay...

(11-12-2021, 10:37 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/TheBabylonBee/status...GsL4A&s=19
I'm waiting for him to come out on Sunday and gallop all over the field for 100 yards, hurdling several defenders.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk