Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Thread - Week 15 - tinhorns @ Jags***

Plenty of options.

NH3...
"AZANE"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-19-2021, 02:19 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(12-19-2021, 02:19 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: I’m not seeing any difference

Well, how could you? You're the eye of the storm. All you see is wind lashes and rain and [BLEEP].

Lol
Jaguars Fundamentalist

O'SHACK ON THE ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2021, 02:21 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Let's go. If the big O and Arnold are both healthy I'm good with our TEs

(12-19-2021, 02:21 PM)Caldrac Wrote: O'SHACK ON THE ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's just getting healthy and a decent TE.

(12-19-2021, 02:19 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(12-19-2021, 02:18 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I just wonder if anyone will give Gotsis grief about this on the sidelines. He should have his [BLEEP] chewed out.

Meyer would have already kicked him and finger blasted his girlfriend.

The reason I bring it up is because we keep doing the same stupid stuff over and over. It's like there is no recourse for it. Commit an idiotic foul? You go to the sideline, sit down and watch the other team capitalize. 

There should be a coach leaning into your face to discuss it.

I want to compliment whats happening so far but I don't want to jinx anything just yet.

*twiddles thumbs*

(12-19-2021, 02:21 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Let's go.  If the big O and Arnold are both healthy I'm good with our TEs

(12-19-2021, 02:21 PM)Caldrac Wrote: O'SHACK ON THE ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's just getting healthy and a decent TE.

I know man. Bummed out when he got back and they lose Arnold. Would have been a good combination. 

So far I like this offense. It's everything Lawrence likes to do comfort wise. On the move, in the gun, etc.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(12-19-2021, 02:22 PM)enigma Wrote: I want to compliment whats happening so far but I don't want to jinx anything just yet.

*twiddles thumbs*

Me too.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Gotta make that throw

Treadwell was open

I'd take the 3.

Aggressive move here
Jaguars Fundamentalist

(12-19-2021, 02:22 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(12-19-2021, 02:19 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Meyer would have already kicked him and finger blasted his girlfriend.

The reason I bring it up is because we keep doing the same stupid stuff over and over. It's like there is no recourse for it. Commit an idiotic foul? You go to the sideline, sit down and watch the other team capitalize. 

There should be a coach leaning into your face to discuss it.

Agreed. Accountability can still be effective. Just because Meyer went off the deep end doesn't mean you can't wet your toe when a player [BLEEP] up. And by wet your toe I mean get spit in his face because he clearly needs to clean his eyes out to see how [BLEEP] of a mistake he made there.

This shows Bevell is the problem.

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2021, 02:25 PM by Flagler Jagsfan.)

3rd and 10 in redzone. Draw play. GTFO

You have to be true to your decisions Bevel.

NH3...
"AZANE"

This needs to be one of those shovel passes to O'Shack or Shenault.

(12-19-2021, 02:24 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: This shows Bevell is the problem.

They're not mutually exclusive as to who is/was the problem.

7-3

NH3...
"AZANE"

He must have watched that Chargers / Chiefs game on TNF.