Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Thread - Week 18 - clots @ Jags***

Kick return coverage is absolutely horrendous

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Block in the back sprung that return
Jaguars Fundamentalist

ST coverage is sooooo bad

ST strikes again.

(01-09-2022, 02:18 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote:
(01-09-2022, 02:15 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: Seriously tho where was this quick decision Trevor all year?
Guess u havent been paying attention to detail but if you notice the film post game. youll see something different about this drive and spacing, playcalls, etc.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Trevor looked a lot more comfortable on this drive than he has all season; my guess is that after the discord he had with the coaching staff they either took his input for the structure or have allowed him more freedom at the LOS to make checks & audible
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Lets go jj’s
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Learn from the great collapse of 2023.  

Special Teams is still an achilles heel for this roster somehow
Championship Formula:

4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

(01-09-2022, 02:19 PM)Firesky Wrote:
(01-09-2022, 02:11 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Oh no Bartch is down

If Bartch has a serious injury we have essentially no guards under contract for next year. Norwell is a free agent, Cann is a free agent, Will Richardson is a free agent, Tyler Shatley is a free agent. Not to mention Cam Robinson is a free agent & Linder has one more year under contract at center, Walker Little and Bartch will be here for a while but considering Linders age, we may need to overhaul the entire interior; and we may still need to upgrade RT, hopefully Jawaan Taylor has a light come on with a new coaching staff or worst case kick inside to salvage his career. Either way our Offensive Line looks to be in dire straits heading into the offseason.
yea....why some wanted lineman this year but hey, its jags football.

Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

Have to say it's impressive how Taylor could make both Robertson-Harris and Brown fly in the wrong direction.

Three and out...

Uh oh

Oh, I thought the Colts wouldn't try that.

Thanks Gotsis.

Where’s this team been all year?

(01-09-2022, 02:21 PM)Firesky Wrote:
(01-09-2022, 02:18 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: Guess u havent been paying attention to detail but if you notice the film post game. youll see something different about this drive and spacing, playcalls, etc.

Trevor looked a lot more comfortable on this drive than he has all season; my guess is that after the discord he had with the coaching staff they either took his input for the structure or have allowed him more freedom at the LOS to make checks & audible
true as well. want to see drive 2 and after the half. Has to be consistency and not just a one off shocker to the opposing DC

Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

D responding to the Offense ?
A new broom always sweeps clean.

Hahahahahaha

Quenton Nelson got beat there!
Championship Formula:

4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

(01-09-2022, 02:24 PM)Jags Wrote: Where’s this team been all year?

They must be feeling nice and fresh after taking the last few weeks off in preparation for this one.

Makes such a difference playing with the lead for our defense
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

(01-09-2022, 02:21 PM)Firesky Wrote:
(01-09-2022, 02:18 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: Guess u havent been paying attention to detail but if you notice the film post game.  youll see something different about this drive and spacing, playcalls, etc.

Schottenheimer is simply calling easier plays for a rookie QB. 
Meyer/Bevell had their rookie QB ranked in the top five in the league for number of low-percentage passes with their playbook and calls. 

Schotty is mining the book for the stuff Trevor can pull off with a craptastic o-line. That other [BLEEP] wouldn't work with no protection, bad receivers and a rookie QB.

I can only cross my fingers the players have inside Baalke info and are playing with more fire and confidence. Ehh. I can hope right?