Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Migrants bussed to sanctuary city Chicago are promptly shipped off

Now Newsom wants to weaponize the DOJ to go after DeSantis. 

He has to show the leftist elites he has their back if he hopes to get the 2024 candidacy.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

DeSantis is no dummy.
He was a JAG. If he ordered somebody to do something, you can be sure he's thought three steps ahead on the possible legal maneuvers that will result.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2022, 10:25 PM by The Drifter.)

Politics is like playing Chess..... you always need to think 3 moves ahead of your opponant.......
Is currently experiencing life at several What the F's per hour

As Illegals Arrive in Martha's Vineyard, Here's How Many Could Fit in Obama's Mansion

It seems every day the Biden administration slogs on, more proof arises of screenwriter Burt Prelutsky’s maxim: “If liberals didn’t have double standards, they wouldn’t have any standards at all.”

https://www.westernjournal.com/illegals-...n=topdaily

Reporter on MSNBC says migrants 'not angry at DeSantis,' but are thanking him for Martha's Vineyard flight
'I'm not complaining,' one migrant told reporter Cristina Londoño of the Martha's Vineyard flight

A Telemundo reporter appearing on MSNBC appeared to throw cold water on the liberal argument that the migrants Gov. Ron DeSantis flew to Martha's Vineyard, Mass. are wholly upset at the Florida Republican.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/reporter-m...ard-flight

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2022, 08:56 AM by The Drifter.)

Maybe she shouldn't have mouthed off......

50 migrants arrive at Vice President Kamala Harris' residence, 3 more buses to NYC
Vice President Kamala Harris has accused Republican governors of a 'dereliction of duty'

Around 50 more migrants got off a bus outside Vice President Kamala Harris' residence in Washington, D.C., Saturday.

Three more buses also arrived in New York City, as Texas continued to pressure sanctuary cities amid a surge of migrants crossing the southern border.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/migrant...-buses-nyc

[Image: DA.jpg]

(09-16-2022, 01:55 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-16-2022, 01:25 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: He's not actually stupid he just likes playing word salad games. He likes baiting people into arguments to make himself feel smarter than everyone else. His newest thing I've noticed is the "I think you'll agree with me...." sentence where he tries to make himself look less foolish by putting us all on the same level while in the same paragraph still makes himself sound superior. 

That, and he loves being obtuse for fun.

Just because you feel stupid when I post doesn't mean I'm trying to feel smarter than you, sis.

Laughing You proved my point.

(09-15-2022, 09:15 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-15-2022, 08:12 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Do this again and again and again…

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/massach...l-inhumane

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2-migra...sidence-dc

In the case of Chicago, you said this is about exposing hypocrisy.
In this case, so far, the residents of Martha's Vineyard are not being hypocrites at all.  So what is the point here?

This didn't age well...

(09-18-2022, 09:30 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(09-15-2022, 09:15 AM)mikesez Wrote: In the case of Chicago, you said this is about exposing hypocrisy.
In this case, so far, the residents of Martha's Vineyard are not being hypocrites at all.  So what is the point here?

This didn't age well...

All being a "sanctuary city" means is your local authorities won't participate in efforts to enforce immigration law.  I know the migrants have been moved to Cape Cod, but it's not clear who moved them there.  If the local police helped, that's hypocrisy.  If they didn't, it's not.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(09-18-2022, 11:32 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-18-2022, 09:30 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: This didn't age well...

All being a "sanctuary city" means is your local authorities won't participate in efforts to enforce immigration law.  I know the migrants have been moved to Cape Cod, but it's not clear who moved them there.  If the local police helped, that's hypocrisy.  If they didn't, it's not.

Grasping at straws Mike, you’re grasping at straws.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2022, 10:28 AM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

I accidently happened across Chuck Todd discussing this issue with some RINO Senator from Colorado that's up for re-election this November. It reminded me yet again why I haven't intentionally watched Meet the Press in over 20 years now. Anybody else here like to just punch Todd in that [BLEEP]-eating grin of his? That weasel is the definition of smug. Like Matt Lauer without the harassment scandal.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(09-19-2022, 10:27 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: I accidently happened across Chuck Todd discussing this issue with some RINO Senator from Colorado that's up for re-election this November.  It reminded me yet again why I haven't intentionally watched Meet the Press in over 20 years now.  Anybody else here like to just punch Todd in that [BLEEP]-eating grin of his?  That weasel is the definition of smug.  Like Matt Lauer without the harassment scandal.

I read an article a few days ago that speculated he’s on his way out because ratings have tanked for Press the Meet. Chuck Todd and CNN have proven that full-on sycophancy is a poor business model for news programming. 

In all fairness, if any other network would attempt to be balanced, Fox News would lose viewers. But as it stands now, shameless knob slobbing won’t even sell to the left. Probably because they have such a variety to choose from.

If CNN ever does follow through with its goal of becoming the straight up news channel they used to be, they’ll blow everyone out if the water. Speaking of blowing, keeping Don Lemon on the payroll isn’t helping their goal.

Thank you all for watching this special season of Survivor: Martha's Vineyard. We're as surprised as you that all 50 contestants got voted off the very first week, but next week in this slot we'll begin a season long replay of CSI: New York.

I'm Jeff Probst, thanks for watching!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

[Image: C75-BB8-E9-225-A-4407-9669-D9-BFFE8-BDEFD.jpg]
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

‘People Here Really Give A Damn’: Martha’s Vineyard Residents Praise Themselves

Immigrants transported there were gone in less than 48 hours

Martha’s Vineyard residents congratulated themselves on their behavior after the arrival of 50 Illegal immigrants sent by Governor Ron DeSantis (R-FL).

The immigrants arrived on September 14; by September 16 they had already been bused to Joint Base Cape Cod.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/people-he...HUyy5iqn74

(09-19-2022, 11:06 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-19-2022, 10:27 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: I accidently happened across Chuck Todd discussing this issue with some RINO Senator from Colorado that's up for re-election this November.  It reminded me yet again why I haven't intentionally watched Meet the Press in over 20 years now.  Anybody else here like to just punch Todd in that [BLEEP]-eating grin of his?  That weasel is the definition of smug.  Like Matt Lauer without the harassment scandal.

I read an article a few days ago that speculated he’s on his way out because ratings have tanked for Press the Meet. Chuck Todd and CNN have proven that full-on sycophancy is a poor business model for news programming. 

In all fairness, if any other network would attempt to be balanced, Fox News would lose viewers. But as it stands now, shameless knob slobbing won’t even sell to the left. Probably because they have such a variety to choose from.

If CNN ever does follow through with its goal of becoming the straight up news channel they used to be, they’ll blow everyone out if the water. Speaking of blowing, keeping Don Lemon on the payroll isn’t helping their goal.

I thought I saw a headline a few days ago saying Lemon was out. That would be a step in the right direction.

(09-19-2022, 05:24 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(09-19-2022, 11:06 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I read an article a few days ago that speculated he’s on his way out because ratings have tanked for Press the Meet. Chuck Todd and CNN have proven that full-on sycophancy is a poor business model for news programming. 

I thought I saw a headline a few days ago saying Lemon was out. That would be a step in the right direction.

He can go start a news show on the LOGOS channel which no one will actually watch for the news, but just to admire the chocolate fabulousness that he thinks he is.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

[Image: Fastest.jpg]

[Image: desantis.jpg]