Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars @ Titans talk, win and we’re in

(01-04-2024, 12:20 PM)TheDogCatcher Wrote:
(01-03-2024, 06:25 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: I'm hoping that full week of rest has done Trevor some wonders

Doug should overrule Trevor and go with the hot hand, CJ. I think Trevor plays hero ball when he’s dinged up, as someone else here suggested. CJ is who you want for spoiler alert games. He’ll take what the defense gives him and not make dumb mistakes. He’s accurate and knows the system.

"Hot Hand"? Seriously? 178 yards, 0 TDs, 1 concussion. Geez.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-03-2024, 06:25 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: I'm hoping that full week of rest has done Trevor some wonders

Doug should overrule Trevor and go with the hot hand, CJ. I think Trevor plays hero ball when he’s dinged up, as someone else here suggested. CJ is who you want for spoiler alert games. He’ll take what the defense gives him and not make dumb mistakes. He’s accurate and knows the system.

We've seen Trevor play the role of game manager in a few games the past two years when that was all that was required. 

That's what CJ did last week - and they can let TL do it this week if he's healthy enough. 

"Hot hand" doesn't really factor in here. CJ made one deep pass to a speedy guy who juked Shaq Griffin out of his strap. That isn't a hot hand. Everything else was pretty mundane even if he executed well. 

Personally - I think we can beat the tacks with either QB, I just want to see the defense play sound coverage and apply pressure for 4 quarters. Tacks are in suck mode offensively and we need to keep it that way for one more week.

The "hot hand" had 174 yards and 2 completions over 10 yards.

That doesn't win you very many games that aren't against Carolina.

Big factor to remember this week: Sunday will be King Henry's last game as a tittian. How much effort do we really think he's going to put into a meaningless game for a franchise that wouldn't give him another contract?

I think the answer is "Not Much."
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

'hot hand' LMFAO!!!!

This will be my first away game.
Got decent seats behind visiting bench for like 120 each.
So excited hope I get to see the Jags lock up the AFCS in person.
Tuck. The. Fitans.

[Image: 8ba8hh.jpg]

Rap has been wrong on just about everything related to the Jags.

He sucks.

Let’s get it jaguars!

Either Lawrence or Beathard should be able to beat this team. Their o line is worse than ours, and their backend gives up a lot of passing yards.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

GET

THE

BROOM

If you're saying to start Beathard if Lawrence is ready to go, that would be beyond dumb.  What is that saying about the confidence (as a coach) in your starter and future franchise QB.  You could just throw any hopes of re-signing him out the window.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(01-04-2024, 12:38 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Big factor to remember this week: Sunday will be King Henry's last game as a tittian. How much effort do we really think he's going to put into a meaningless game for a franchise that wouldn't give him another contract?

I disagree, he's gonna try even harder cuz he wants a new team to pay him lol. use ya noggin

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2024, 08:13 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Ridley goes off, calling it now

Allen and Walker gonna go off against these tackles. Hopefully Hamilton has his first good game as well since the injury

(01-04-2024, 08:04 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(01-04-2024, 12:38 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Big factor to remember this week: Sunday will be King Henry's last game as a tittian. How much effort do we really think he's going to put into a meaningless game for a franchise that wouldn't give him another contract?

I disagree, he's gonna try even harder cuz he wants a new team to pay him lol. use ya noggin

Oh look, there's my ruptured ACL. I sure could've used that next season. He's got 16 games of tape this year, 20 carries in a meaningless game aren't going to make a difference now.

(01-04-2024, 08:13 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-04-2024, 08:04 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: I disagree, he's gonna try even harder cuz he wants a new team to pay him lol. use ya noggin

Oh look, there's my ruptured ACL. I sure could've used that next season.

I really want you too be right my boy, but RBs make significantly less than other skill positions and i'm positive he's got his eyes set on a new contract and making it a big one. I highly doubt he's even thought about injury this week.

Ten. LT from Maryland has only played 5 or 6 games and he is 4th in tackles on sacks given up. Allen gonna have a field day. Titans have the worst oline in the league.